Subject: RE: [eap] draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-05.txt

From: "Bari, Farooq" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:33:32 -0800

Apologies for the duplicate - my last email did not get posted to the
mailing list

-----Original Message-----
From: Bari, Farooq 
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:37 AM
To: 'Adrangi, Farid'; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Jari Arkko'; 'Bernard Aboba'
Subject: RE: [eap] draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-05.txt

This draft now includes Jari's proposed text on issue 256. There were no
other comments or disagreements to his proposal on this issue (and this
is the only issue open for the draft in the issue list). Is my
understanding correct that the issue 256 is now resolved completely?

BR,

Farooq
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Adrangi, Farid
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [eap] draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-05.txt

It seems that this announcement never appeared on eap mailing list -- at
least some of us didn't see it.  So here it is.  This version addresses
the issue 256 as per discussion on the list.
BR,
Farid

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Mediating Network Discovery in the Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP)
	Author(s)	: F. Adrangi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-05.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2004-10-25
	
This document defines a mechanism that allows an access network to
   provide identity selection hints to an EAP client.  The purpose is to
   help the client in selecting the most appropriate identity and NAI
   decoration to use.  This solution is especially useful in roaming
   scenarios where the access network does not have a direct
   relationship with the client's home network, but instead a mediating
   network, such as a roaming consortium or broker, is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-
05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body
of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-
05.txt>
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap