Subject: [eap] reading list for non-EAP WG work that uses EAP

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:28:08 +0200

Here are some drafts that people are working on. Please
comment. I have not read all of this, but I have noted
a few points that may be of relevance when I know about
it:

ISMS:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaushik-snmp-external-usm-00.txt
   (seems to also use the draft-zorn key wrap)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardaker-snmp-session-sm-03.txt
   (not many EAP details yet, but proposes the use of EAP)

DHC:
   (Discussion in the DHC group on Tuesday, I have not found a draft
   on this, however.)

NSIS:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-qos-ext-authz-00.txt

MIP6:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mip6-boot-arch-dhcp-00.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-ikev2-ipsec-00.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-00.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-authorization-eap-02.txt

PANA:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-pana-06.txt
   (this is your basic network access usage setup)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bournelle-pana-ctp-01.txt
   (relates to fast handoffs and the keying framework, I think)

V6OPS:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-02.txt
   (essentially proposes the use of ikev2, but has also some
   signaling diagrams showing examples of how this works with EAP)
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:40:28 -0800

>    (Discussion in the DHC group on Tuesday, I have not found a draft

There was no I-D used during the presentation. The presenter's slides
provided a high-level discussion, for which we already have a solution
I-D:

http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-yegin-eap-boot-rfc3118-00.txt

Relevant to this last item:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yegin-mip6-aaa-fwk-00.txt

Alper

>    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-authorization-
> eap-02.txt