Subject: [eap] Keying-04 strawman available

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:40:59 -0800 (PST)

Based on the proposed resolutions discussed at IETF 61, I've gone ahead
and generated a Keying-04 strawman document, incorporating resolutions to
Issues 257, 258, 259, 262, 265, 267, 270, 272, 273, 275, and 278
as well as proposed resolutions to Issues 254 and 274 (just posted).

Please have a look at the strawman -04 document in order to verify that
the resolutions are acceptable:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

Note that the -04 strawman includes only relatively minor reorganizations
in order to address Issue 277.  However, before performing major surgery, I
wanted to make sure that the patient was in reasonable shape.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:40:25 -0800 (PST)

Here is the URL for the -04 document:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/draft-ietf-eap-keying-04.txt