Subject: [eap] "Pseudo-WG last call" on Identity Selection for EAP draft

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:49:22 -0800 (PST)

The document "Identity Selection Hints for EAP" is not an EAP WG work
item, but is requesting publication as an individual submission to the RFC
Editor.

Prior to publishing this document as an Informational RFC,  it has been
requested that the EAP WG review the document, which is available
here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-05.txt

Since this document has already gone through one EAP WG "pseudo WG last
call" and has resolved the issues that were raised, we will do a short
WG last call to make sure that we have caught any remaining issues.

EAP WG "pseudo WG last call" will last until  November 22, 2004.  If you
approve of publishing this document, please send a message with "Identity:
Publish" in the subject to the EAP WG mailing list.  If you have an issue
with this document, please send comments to the EAP WG mailing list
([email-masked]) in the format specified in the EAP Issues list:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:52:52 +0200

I have reviewed the document and it is OK
from my point of view. No issues to report.

--Jari

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:50:56 -0800 (PST)

Reminder:  The "pseudo-WG last call" completes tommorrow, November 22,
2004.  So if you have comments, please send them in.