Subject: [eap] agenda for EAP WG at IETF-61

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:31:24 +0200

Here's the preliminary agenda for our meeting at the IETF-61
next week. Sorry for posting this late. Let us not if there's
something missing.

WEDNESDAY, November 10, 2004
0900-1130 Morning Sessions
Room "Military"

1. Preliminaries (chairs), 5 min

2. Document status (chairs), 10 min
    See also http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

3. Keying framework discussion (Bernard Aboba), 50 min
    http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/draft-ietf-eap-keying-04.txt
    Goal: Discuss the issues recently brought up on the mailing
    list.

4. State machine status update (chairs/Pasi Eronen), 5 min
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-05.pdf
    Goal: Update on the process. Discuss issues, if necessary.

5. Authenticated service information discussion (Jari Arkko/Pasi Eronen), 15 min
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-eap-service-identity-auth-01.txt
    Goal: Discuss the difference of "channel binding" and "authenticated
    service identity/information".

6. Network selection update (chairs/Farid Adrangi), 5 min
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-05.txt
    http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-02.txt
    Goal: Update on the process status, input from IEEE, discuss
    issues if necessary.

7. EAP PAX discussion (Charles Clancy), 15 min
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-eap-pax-01.txt
    Goal: Present a new, radically changed version of EAP PAX.

8. AOB

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 23:38:21 +0100

Dear Sirs,

I respectfully ask a slot, at the next IETF 61 meeting,
for presenting the two following drafts

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-type-00.txt
Goal: present/discuss a new  eap type,  providing an eap in eap
paradigm dedicated to smartcards, in order to avoid conflicts with purely
software methods implementations

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-06.txt
Goal: present/discuss actual status of this draft that defines
an ISO 7816 compliant smartcard (IT free), dedicated to secure processing
of EAP methods (like EAP-TLS for example).

Regards

Pascal Urien

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:27:53 +0200

8. EAP Smart card presentation (Pascal Urien)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-type-00.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-06.txt
    Goal: present/discuss a new  eap type,  providing an eap in eap
    paradigm dedicated to smartcards

9. AOB