Subject: [eap] Request to advance "EAP State Machine" specification (fwd)

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:32:24 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:29:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Subject: Request to advance "EAP State Machine" specification

The EAP WG has completed WG last call on the "EAP State Machine" document,
and last call comments have now been resolved and incorporated into a new
version, available for inspection here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-06.pdf

Two comments were submitted during EAP WG last call, issues 268 and 282.
Issue 282 was resolved and incorporated in the -06 version of the
document; Issue 268 was rejected. These and other issues filed against the
state machine document, are available for inspection here:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

Since all WG last call issues are now resolved, the EAP WG would like to
request that the document draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-06.{txt, pdf} be
published as an Informational RFC.  Both EAP WG chairs (Jari Arkko and
myself) have read the document, and approve of its publication.
The document is not controversial and an appeal is not expected.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap