Subject: check this out

From: "Lora Hayase" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 16:33:20 +0100

The Canadian went to take his place again under the bowsprit!!!

Image not loading? read below:

The Fleshlight Sex Toy is a portable, concealable, sturdy
MALE masturbation device that our customers describe as "Awesome", "Amazing",
and "Ingenious".

Cleverly disguised as an ordinary flashlight, it's easy to store and
transport without drawing attention.

Available in a variety of styles – Mouth, Anus, Vagina and Non-Descript
–

And offering a variety of special sensations – Original, Super Tight,
Super Ribbed, and Wonder Wave–

The Fleshlight Sex Toy presents our clients with a multitude of erotic
experiences, fantasies and sensations to elevate orgasms to a new peak
of intense sexual pleasure. - ENTER
IN HERE -

Discontinue

I clung to it: then I felt that I was being drawn up, that I was brought to the surface of the water, that my chest collapsed -- I fainted;