Subject: Over 80% Savings on ALL best-selling Windows titles

From: "Lily" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:30:49 -0800

OEM CD SHOP

Get the best software for the lowest price on the net!
The stock is limited and the offer lasts on Jannuary 1st!
Bundle Special #1: Microsoft Windows XP Pro + Microsoft Office XP Pro
Retail Price: $850.98
Our Price: $80.00
You Save: $770.00
http://pidevoyyj.mkigiclh.info/?nCpsVEnorX.gFnTseNEcn

Bundle Special #2: Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004
Retail Price: $850.98
Our Price: $100.00
You Save: $750.00
http://pidevoyyj.mkigiclh.info/?6l8HETC7aad_o6CieIUsxx

Bundle Special #3: Adobe Photoshop 7 + Adobe Premiere 7 + Adobe Illustrator 10
Retail Price: $850.98
Our Price: $120.00
You Save: $730.00
http://pidevoyyj.mkigiclh.info/?PyRUlAjQnnqI5PjdaOVakn

Bundle Special #4: Adobe Photoshop CS + Adobe Illustrator CS + Adobe InDesign CS
Retail Price: $850.98
Our Price: $140.00
You Save: $750.00
http://pidevoyyj.mkigiclh.info/?f.Nkh0fMjPSExfLbudVDjx