Subject: [eap] Eap-discovery -- issues 280 and 281

From: "Adrangi, Farid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:25:33 -0800

Hi Bernard,
Version -07
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery
-07.txt) includes resolutions for issues 280 and 281.  These issues have
not yet been closed in http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html.
Please confirm the resolutions and close these issues so we can proceed
with this draft.  If you think the issues have not been completely
addressed in version -07, please let us know ASAP.   Your prompt
response is appreciated.
BR,
Farid
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:10:03 -0800 (PST)

I've marked Issue 281 as closed.  However, I've looked at Issue 280, and
it appears that many of the changes weren't made.