Subject: PLEASE RESPOND

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:16:22 +0100

DEAR SIR, 

I AM DELIGHTED TO CONTACT YOU ON A PRIVATE NOTE. MY NAME IS DR. OLABODE
LUKE DEPUTY GOVERNOR-FOREIGN OPERATIONS IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN).

TWO YEARS AGO, SOME EXECUTIVE OFFICERS IN THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM
RESOURCES (FMPR) APPROACHED ME THAT THEY WANT TO PRESENT SOMEONE (A FOREIGNER)
AS THE BENEFICIARY OF A FUND (MONEY) RESULTING FROM AN OVER-INVOICED CONTRACT,
WHICH WAS AWARDED TO A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR. SO AFTER THE NEGOTIATION, WE
UNANIMOUSLY AGREED THAT THEY (THE OFFICERS) WOULD GIVE ME THE SUM OF $200,000US
(CASH) ON MY ACCEPTANCE TO ASSIST THEM TRANSFER THE FUND. BUT AS SOON AS
I MADE SOME LEVEL OF FRUITFUL EFFORT ON THE BUSINESS AND DEMANDED MY MONEY($200,000US)
AS AGREED, THEY DEVIATED FROM OUR INITIAL AGREEMENT AND DECIDED TO GO THROUGH
THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT(CBN) AT MY BACK TO MAKE A CHANGE ON THE BANK ACCOUNT
THEY PRESENTED FOR THE TRANSFER IN ORDER TO DISAPPOINT ME AND THE FOREIGNER.

THEY WERE PLACING TO TRANSFER THE MONEY BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW THAT, THE CHIEF
ACCOUNTANT(CBN) IS ALSO UNDER MY CONTROL. SO WHEN I GOT TO KNOW OF THEIR
EVIL PLANS AND PROVE THEIR ILLICIT EFFORT ABORTIVE BY PUTTING A TEMPORAL
STOP ON THE TRANSFER (MONEY). THEY NOTICED AND THEY ALL RAN AWAY TILL DATE.
THE ACTUAL AMOUNT IS, $21.5MUS (TWENTY ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS). I WANT TO RE-EMPHASIZE TO YOU THAT THIS FUND IS
STILL UNDER THE CONTROL OF MY DEPT. NOW WITH MY WHOLE HEART, I WANT TO ENTER
INTO REAL BUSINESS WITH YOU ON A SINCERE AGREEMENT SINCE THESE OFFICERS
HAVE DISAPPEARED INTO-TIN AIR AND THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND AND THIS
MONEY IS STILL FLOATING, WAITING PROPER DOCUMENTATION AND CLAIM. 

(1) ON AGREEMENT, I ASSURE YOU THAT AM GOING TO TRANSFER THIS FUND INTO
THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE GOING TO PROVIDE. 
(2) ON YOUR PART, YOU HAVE TO ASSURE ME, THAT YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP MY DEALING
WITH YOU SECRET BECAUSE OF MY POSITION. 
(3) WE ARE GOING TO SHARE THIS MONEY EQUAL AS SOON AS THE FUND GETS TO YOUR
ACCOUNT. BUT, I WOULD WANT A PROMISSORY NOTE SIGNED BY YOU, REGARDING THIS
AGREEMENT. 
(4) I WILL SECURE PROPER DOCUMENTATION TO MAKE THIS CLAIM GENUINE AND PLACE
YOU AS THE BONAFIDE FOREIGN CONTRACTOR AND BENEFICIARY OF THIS SAID FUND.

(5) IMPORTANTLY, YOU HAVE TO GUARANTEE ME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP MY
OWN SHARE OF THE FUND SAFE, TILL I MEET WITH YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY. 

I WOULD WANT YOU ON ACCEPTANCE, TO KEEP THIS INFORMATION VERY CONFIDENTIAL
UNTIL WE FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION. PLEASE REPLY THIS MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY
AS I AWAIT YOUR FAVORABLE RESPONSE AND ADVICE BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO INVEST
MY OWN SHARE OF THE FUND INTO REALESTATE. GOD BLESS YOU. 

MY PRIVATE EMAIL BOX   [email-masked]

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS,  

DR  OLABODE LUKE.

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br