Subject: [eap] [Inquiry #29551] Request to advance "EAP State Machine" specification (fwd)

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 07:57:40 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:42:33 -0500
From:  via RT <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Inquiry #29551] Request to advance "EAP State Machine"
    specification

Dear Bernard:

Your request to publish I-D draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-06.txt as an
Informational RFC has been received.  Please use the I-D Tracker
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi) to check the status
of the document.

Please note that once a request to publish an I-D as an RFC has been
submitted, the I-D must not be revised without the explicit advance
approval of the shepherding Area Director (AD).

Please understand that this message does not imply any action on the
part of the IESG.  It only acknowledges that your request has been received.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap