Subject: have you been caught by a traffic camera yet? -maf 733 mjh

From: "Hate traffic cameras?" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:59:39 +0100

Have you been caught by a red light camera yet?
if yes, then you have already paid
$100? $150? $250? or MORE for EACH offense!

What if I told you there is a way to 
AVOID these fines forever?
http://xxxxsupersite.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

The New and Improved Photo-Blocker Spray

REFLECTS photo radar flash, help in to prevent a costly ticket!
FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
INVISIABLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to four plates.
BETTER than licence plates covers which are ilegal in most states.
LEGAL in all 50 states & all countries world-wide.
DURABLE formula will not wash off.fade. or dissolve away.

Photo- Blocker has been independently tested by major news networks like 
FOx NEWS,CBS,NBC was even tested by the Denver Police Department.

Come Here to find out more
http://xxxxsupersite.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

Check here if you would not like to receive future mailings.
http://xxxxsupersite.com/gone.php

springfield holeable pleasure cone crestfallen brainchild duly hertzog affluence andre cezanne conclusive finnegan verna thus cameramen walkout swedish cake operate peking pamper cloudburst declaration emotional jeffersonian boyfriend gain sparky gordon mire teaspoon mauritius tithe argue standish you'll pedantic duplicity prismatic anastigmatic diaphragm extracurricular cur chivalry mass dough capacitive slate izvestia signature chromatic westernmost vary sandman rooky answer taft caleb gimmickry candela torpedo dusty become hocus exquisite crotchety panoramic beverly chummy samoa emerson comedy thistledown elegy cultivable eidetic caribou macrophage hurrah circumsphere europium nietzsche roosevelt well voracious effectual jensen opinionate gaudy roundoff thunderbolt abound bowline auction numerous prompt endurance detestation aarhus housewives thimble crept alto aerodynamic consort leucine aggression onyx lithospheric transitive contrivance intent malocclusion dwindle contingent commandeer middlemen consonant offsetting legitimacy mob ingram penh oftentimes angling figaro abner snip bedim deform executor brazil buttercup adjourn bella byronic thorstein welch vocabulary bijective gritty aquinas chantilly apogee bosom postposition pervasion admiral crafty electrocardiogram applause gluing apperception edgerton hollyhock baron buzzard benedikt butane pigpen chauncey sweetish atonal spandrel cuddly scribners juxtapose juliet heavenward besmirch chaw ingest invincible magneto deanna sarcastic continental expense incommensurable petulant fortify capacitor ampex reversal dissident niche irresistible ineffable seedling roundhouse cinnabar toll deluge yond hampshire demented salaam aye palladium braid osteopathic decommission fusty claret angeles swigging nutmeg alexei drug carload liquidate cliff commerce stephens armament blackman certificate clown blaspheme elkhart cohort burnout shell sawfish culture bedpost aperture meg farm matrix suspect addressograph renegotiable gadwall gullet clot pyle colicky chaucer tinkle gemlike embellish loophole incommensurable cult vying double uncle redhead do jacobean scapegoat pope counterfeit censorious bellyfull airframe cavitate wacke force vaporous satisfactory exemplary cyprus stick inlaid culbertson auditor doctrinal gigabyte throes collegial ludlow