Subject: [eap] EAP WG Agenda for IETF 62: Take Two

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:35:23 -0800 (PST)

Extensible Authentication Protocol WG (eap)

  Friday, March 11, 2005
  0900 - 1130
  ===================================
  Room TBD

  CHAIRS: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
          Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>

  AGENDA:

Preliminaries (chairs), 10 min
    Blue Sheets
    Minute Takers
    Agenda Bashing
    Document Status
      See also http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

Keying framework discussion (Bernard Aboba), 50 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-keying-05.txt

Network selection update (chairs/Farid Adrangi), 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-02.txt

Methods

EAP PAX (Charles Clancy), 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-eap-pax-01.txt

EAP TTLS (Paul Funk), 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-funk-eap-ttls-v0-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-funk-eap-ttls-v1-00.txt

EAP POTP (Magnus Nystrom), 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-eap-potp-00.txt
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: "T. Charles Clancy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:37:38 -0500 (EST)

I submitted an updated version of the PAX draft, but it hasn't found it's 
way to the IETF website yet.

http://www.cs.umd.edu/~clancy/eap-pax/draft-clancy-eap-pax-02.html
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~clancy/eap-pax/draft-clancy-eap-pax-02.txt

It consolidates the two modes that use certificates into one, vastly 
simplifying the security discussions related to public key usage.  It also 
addresses the NAI issues.

Topics brought up but not yet addressed include key naming and TLV 
support.

[ t. charles clancy ]--[ [email-masked] ]--[ www.cs.umd.edu/~clancy ]
[ computer science ]-----[ university of maryland | college park ]