Subject: database covers all countries in north and south america including canada.special price of $197.00 (Reg. $845.00).

From: "Darin " <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:12:33 -0700

The United States Health Care DATABASE

PROMOTION CODE !442.  THE MOST POPULAR PUBLICATION ON THE MARKET.

" The information contained in this product is nothing short of 
remarkable considering the cost."  Jefferey Sleeman,  
Chicago, IL.

The United States Healthcare Database is a comprehensive product 
that is offered exclusively on a limited-time basis.  This 
complete database includes all hospitals, nursing homes, HMOs 
and physicians in the country.

In a rapidly-changing industry, current healthcare information is 
an invaluable resource to businesses and organizations.  The 
United States Healthcare Database includes comprehensive 
information on more than 7,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes 
and 400,000 doctors.  It is the most extensive and reliable 
database of key decision makers in the health care market. 

Imagine the increase in marketing and sales effectiveness made 
possible by targeting the key contacts by name. If reaching the 
right decision maker is critical to the success of your direct 
marketing campaigns, then this is the product.

The database is available in Excel format on CD Rom.  It is 
designed for mailing lists and merges.  The data can be selected 
by state or other criteria.  Best of all, it can be used on an 
unlimited basis.

During this promotional offer, the cost of this database 
is $197.00 (reg. $845.00). Promotion Code 1442.

To order The United States Health Care Database(c), please 
complete the information below and 

fax it to 905-751-0199 (Tel: 905-751-0919).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL: