Subject: RE: clarification.... (was RE: [eap] Re: IEEE 802.16e EAP usage m odes)

From: Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:12:19 -0500

Question: Are these liaison letters public?

Thanks

Madjid

We have recently received a liaison letter from Roger Marks, chair of
802.16, requesting review of 802.16e compatibility with RFC 3748 and the
Key Management Framework.  So that request was motivating some of my
questions.

It would appear that Sanjay's model is somewhat different from the 802.16e
model described in the liaison letter.  So yes, we should keep these
proposals separate.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:26:36 -0700 (PDT)

> Question: Are these liaison letters public?

Yes.  See:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/#liaison