Subject: RE: [eap] Review of EAP MAKE Type Allocation Request

From: "Vanderveen, Michaela" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:19:11 -0500

>If Michaela submitted her draft and request under a different name (say, 
>EAP Flarion MAKE), would that remove this particular problem?

I'm told that the authors have chose to rename the protocol EAP-SAKE.  That 
does take care of this issue (although the renamed document would still need 
to go through Expert Review).

MCV>> Indeed, we are going to re-name this method. If there are any experts
willing to review it, then we can re-publish it next week or so.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap

===========================================================
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.
===========================================================

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap

---

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:12:55 -0800

>>Indeed, we are going to re-name this method. If there are any experts

My advice is to put out the new version ASAP, so we can restart the review 
process.