Subject: [eap] issue: jari's netsel-03 review, introduction improvements

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:58:30 +0200

>    o  There is more than one available network attachment point, and the
>       different points may have different characteristics.

Add ", or even be from different providers".

>    o  The user has multiple sets of credentials.  For instance, the user
>       could have one set of credentials from a public service provider
>       and another set from his company.

Ok.

>    o  There is more than one way to provide roaming between the access
>       and home network, and service parameters or pricing differs
>       between them.  For instance, the access network could have both a
>       direct relationship with the home network and an indirect
>       relationship through a roaming consortium.
>
>
>    o  The roaming relationships between access and home networks are so
>       complicated that current AAA protocols can not route the requests
>       to the home network unaided, just based on the domain in the given
>       Network Access Identifier (NAI) [RFC2486] [I-D.ietf-radext-
>       rfc2486bis].
>
>
>    o  Payload packets get routed or tunneled differently, based on which
>       particular roaming relationship variation is used.  This may have
>       an impact on the available services or their pricing.

Suggest combining these under a roaming effect item.

>    o  Virtual Operators share the same infrastructure, such as wireless
>       access points.

Put this after the first bullet, or maybe as a part of the first bullet.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap