Subject: [eap] NETSEL Issue: Reference Update

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:02:50 -0800

Issue: Reference Update
Submitter name: Bernard aboba
Submitter email address: [email-masked]
Date Submitted: January 24, 2006
Reference:
Document: NETSEL-03
Comment type: E
Priority: S
Section: Various
Rationale/Explanation of issue:

A number of the references in the draft have now been updated.  These 
include:

[I-D.ietf-ipsec-ikev2] - now published as RFC 4306.
[I-D.adrangi-eap-network-discovery] - now published as RFC 4284.
[I-D.ietf-radext-rfc2486bis] - now published as RFC 4282.
[IEEE.802.11-1999]  - now updated as [IEEE.802.11-2003].
[IEEE.8021x] - now updated as [IEEE.802.1X-2004]

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap