Subject: re: Alert - Inv Information

From: "Ramona Healy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 7:59:18 -0060

Dark Dynamite Inc. (DKDY OTCBB) Announces Huge Contract To Increase
Theme Park Visitors and Annual Revenues.
Friday January 6, 11:30 am ET

Symbol: DKDY
Previous: $1.61
Fridays High: $2.00
Last Trade: $1.93
Price Increase: 51.52%
Fridays Volume: 237,636 Shares
Short Term: $3.10 - 3.50
Long Term: $5.75 - $6.00
Indicator: Strong Buy

Friday Morning DKDY announced the agreement to begin nightly banquets in April 2006
that are expected to increase visitors to the park by over 18000 per month, doubling
its annual attendance and creating an increase in revenues by over $3.4 million dollars.

This announcement sparked a large increase in trading where the volume increase by 
2000% over normal daily volumes and the price climbed from $1.61 to a high of $2.00, 
then closed at $1.93 at end of day.

The announcement hit the market later in trading and thus the full impact of this 
announcement is yet to be seen. We believe DKDY will show huge growth continuing on
through Monday bringing large returns in daily trading for our members.

Last week was an exciting open to the 2006 Trading year, DKDY will continue to carry
that excitement by bringing huge revenues to investors again this week.

Read below the details of the agreement, planned banquet, and the theme park that is
drawing so much attention to this rapidly increasing stock. Be sure to get in on this
stock first thing Monday before the climb continues.

The News On DKDY

Dark Dynamite Inc. has reached a cooperation agreement with GreenTree Financial Group 
Inc. (''GreenTree''), a professional financial consulting firm focusing on China 
investment & financing businesses, for initiating a large-scale outdoor Qin dynasty 
Cultural Dinner Show program for performing Qin dynasty dancers and songs in the 
Theme Park of Qin E-Pang Palace (''the Theme Park'') from April 2006.

Dark Dynamite Inc. contracts and operates the Theme Park of Qin E-Pang Palace 
('the Theme Park') through its wholly owned subsidiary in China, Shannxi Kaida Tourism 
Co., Ltd., a professional tourism consultancy and management firm. The Theme Park was 
built up on the ruin of the historical Qin E-Pang Palace in year 2000, imitating the 
architectural style of the Qin E-Pang Palace, the most prestigious and largest palace 
built in Qin dynasty over 2,200 years ago. The architecture of the Theme Park principally 
composes of two parts, the E-Pang Palace and Six-state Palace, owning a total area of 
667,000 square meters and a total building area of 64,300 square meters. The Theme Park 
is not only an unparalleled scenic spot for recalling Qin dynasty culture for tourism in 
China, but also a multi-function leisure and entertainment center. The business divisions 
of the Theme Park include E-Pang Palace scenic spot, Six-state Palace Hot-spring and Film 
& TV base.