Subject: [RE] ATTENTION - News Update

From: "Dillon Elliot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:20:56 +0180

PGCN Lands Huge Distribution Contract!

PGCN has climbed from .31 two weeks ago and today it has climbed 
to .59 and we believe this will go to $1.25 to $1.50 following 
the release of this contract.

Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical: PGCN
Last Trade: $0.59
Shares Outstanding: 20 Million
Market Capitalization: $6 Million
Short Term Target: $1.25 to $1.50
12month Target: $6.00 - $6.50
Indicator: Strong Buy

We told you to keep your eye on PGCN 2 weeks ago and now it has
doubled since then. Members who got in really pulled in the cash
and started 2006 right. However we have not seen it all yet. With this
new contract and a pending news release early next week we believe
PGCN will continue to rise over the next few trading days.

Read the news below and get in on PGCN before it doubles again.

HARBIN, China, /Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Harbin Ping chuan
Pharmaceutical Holding Co. Ltd. (OTC Bulletin Board: PGCN - News;
"PINGCHUAN") announced that PING CHUAN signed a Purchase
Agreement with the Guangdong Medicine Group Co. Ltd. ("GDMG").

Under the terms of the agreement, PINGCHUAN will authorize GDMG as its
franchisee in five southern provinces of China. With respect to the
authorization, GDMG intends to purchase approximately US$2.00million
worth of PINGCHUAN's pharmaceutical products. By cooperating
with GDMG, PINGCHUAN will greatly enhance the marketing network and
sales channels in Southern China.

We have already seen some amazing comebacks in the market this week. We
believe this is the next one. Get on it first thing Friday morning and then
watch the stock and your bank account keep growing.