Subject: [eap] Proposed Resolution to Issue 321: IV

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 10:36:49 -0800

The text of Issue 321 is available here:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues3.html#Issue%20321

The proposed resolution is as follows:

Section 1.3:

In Figure 1, add (Deprecated) to the IV Derivation box and
(Optional) to the IV arrow.

Section 1.3.1

Change:

"MSK, EMSK and IV Names"

To:

"MSK and EMSK names"

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:55:08 +0200

Ok.