Subject: [eap] issue: jari's netsel-03 review, section 3 improvements

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:44:58 +0200

I believe Section 3 would be better cast as "issues" than
"constraints". The topics should be grouped under
subsection items and discussed in more depth. For instance,
there are a few items that relate to AAA protocol operations
(different protocols, both client and server initiated transactions,
etc). Another topic is efficiency constraints, including avoiding
unnecessary polling with multiple networks, packet size
issues etc. A third topic could be backwards compatibility
and deployment considerations.

It would also be useful if specific examples could be
presented, for instance, about the use of RFC 4284
mechanisms taken to extremes and what implications
that would have.

Material from current Sections 4 and 5 could in part be
moved here.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap