Subject: ATTENTION - Update Notification

From: Claud Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:10:36 +0800

DKDY Climbs from a low of $0.65 Last Month to a High Today of $1.72 

***TIME FOR A INVESTOR ALERT***

Symbol: DKDY 
Date: 20 Jan 2006
Current Price: $1.72
Short Term: $2.75+ 
Long Term: $3.75 - $4.25 

Since Dec 19, and DKDY made initial annoucements of the agreement 
to begin nightly banquets in April 2006 at Qin E - Pang Palace 
(''the T h e m e  P a r k''), they have climbed nearly 300% 
providing traders with huge returns on their investments. 

As per contract agreements DKDY now recieves an Initial Investment 
of $296,000 To Initiate the nightly dance banquets In April. 

Mr. Lei Ming, Chairman and President of Dark Dynamite Inc., 
commented, "The Dinner Show will revitalise the Qin dynasty dances 
and songs from over 2200 years ago, which is unparalleled in China...
It is estimated that the Dinner Show will bring in an increase 
of 18,000 tourists per month, as well as a income growth of 
$3,420,000." 

DKDY has been managing the operations of the park and thus 
benifit from the increase in park revenues and traffic due 
to the banquets, dance shows, and the new highway making 
the park more accessable to tourists. 

Our Take On It. 

DKDY is a solid company with a number of influencial divisions 
internationally. There climb from $0.65 has certainly excited 
our members and brought them great returns. With Announcements 
of their curent projects proceeding as planned and increases 
in revenue following we expect to see more price jumps tomorrow 
and Wed. 

The News: 

DKDY is in schedule and recieving initial investments of $296,000 USD 
to produced the banquets listed in last weeks announcement. 

Last Week DKDY announced the agreement to begin nightly banquets 
in April 2006 that are expected to increase visitors to the park 
by over 18000 per month, doubling its annual attendance 
and creating an increase in re venues by over $3,400,000.00. 

Happy Trading Members! Enjoy the Ride, it's a good one..