Subject: Re[5]:

From: "Harmon Burt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:27:17 -0800

Whether you are home, at work or on the go, find what you want at our online
store!

We offer a wide selection of the most popular mediclines online!

Fldomax - $2.2; Ulvtram
- $0.78; Viioxx - $4.75; Amdbien - $2.2

Vlaghra - $3.3; Legvitra
- $3.3; Cialigs - $3.7; Imritrex - $16.4

VaIiukm - $0.97; Syoma
- $3; Xannax - $1.09; Mberidia - $2.2

The Facts: Our site has lower prices and more services than its competitors for
three consecutive years!

Our prices are between 24.62 and 37.12% (an average of 30.87%) less than the market
average.

Visit our website

WBR,

Online Pharmaceuticals

aeGHzZ TUbKceV jQvyDgxxnHk