Subject: [eap] issue: jari's netsel-03 review, scope

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:58:53 +0200

The document may attempt to state too much. Suggest
narrowing the scope a little bit, not claiming this document
has a recommendation on what to do in this area -- just
the definition of problem, as well as some analysis of the
limitations of certain types of solutions.

Specifically, in the abstract:

> The document presents also some
>    existing mechanisms which help solve at least parts of the problem,
>    and gives some suggestions on how to proceed for the rest.

Maybe rewrite this as "The document also provides a discussion of the
limitations of certain classes of solutions, including some that have
been previously defined."

>    Section 4 discusses existing mechanisms which help solve at least
>    parts of the problem.  Section 5 gives some suggestions on how to
>    proceed for the rest.

Same here.

> 2.4  Payload Routing

While interesting, I wonder if we should spend energy looking
at this sub-problem. Could just mention it at the beginning but
not discuss it further.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap