Subject: [eap] IETF 65 Deadlines

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:39:10 -0800

January 16, Monday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
February 13, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group
and BOF meetings at 17:00 ET (22:00 GMT)
February 17, Friday - Preliminary agenda published for comment
February 20, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
February 22, Wednesday - Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
February 27, Monday - Final Working Group and BOF agenda to be published
February 27, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)
March 6, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET  
(14:00 GMT)
March 8, Wednesday - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00  noon 
ET (17:00 GMT)
March 13, Monday - Working Group agendas due date by 12:00 ET (17:00
GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
March 13, Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET (22:00 GMT)
March 19-24, 2006 - 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA

** Times are in US Eastern Time and GMT **

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap