Subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

From: "mail box" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 20:18:01 -0500

Dear Friend,

Please as you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I 
believe everyone will die someday. My name is Frank Tata, a merchant in 
Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer which was 
discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has 
defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months 
to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for 
anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never 
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as 
that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know 
that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money 
in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would 
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God! has 
called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my 
immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I 
want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to 
give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last 
good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, 
Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot 
do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of 
my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity 
organization in Bulgaria and
Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with 
what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the 
huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars that I have with a security 
company in London England. And i deposited it as a diplomatic valuable not 
as cash and the security company does not know what is insider the box.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity 
organizations.

I have set aside 20% for you for your time and patience.
God be with you.

Frank Tata.

NB: please you and i are the only people that know the content of this trunk 
box,pls do not disclose it to anyone. And get back to me for more 
information.