Subject: [eap] Request for expert review for EAP SAKE

From: "Soliman, Hesham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:02:41 -0500

Chairs, 

The name of the EAP MAKE method was changed to EAP SAKE. 
The new draft was submitted and is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderveen-eap-sake-00.txt

The authors request that we arrange an Expert review for the 
draft in order to get allocated an EAP method type. 
Please let us know if there is anything that we need to do
in order to get the expert review started. 

Cheers,
Hesham

===========================================================
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.
===========================================================

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap