Subject: Small-Cap Investment 0pportunity

From: "Mercy Garrett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:09:38 +0900

On Monday February 13...
WATCH ***RLYC*** LIKE A HAWK!!!

FRIDAY CLOSE PRICE: 0.025 (+25.00% From the previous trading day)
PlNKSHEETS SYMBOL: RLYC
COMPANY NAME: Relay Capital Corp.

Relay Capital Corp. Announces Restructuring of Payroll Processing 
Marketing Program
Friday January 27, 9:15 am ET

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 27, 2006--Relay Capital Corp. 
(Pink Sheets: RLYC - News; www . relaycorp . com), a provider of 
stored-value cards and other financial services, today announced 
that it will mushroom its payroll processing marketing program by 
joint ventures that allow both distributors & marketing companies 
to offer the payroll processing product via their own marketing 
channels. Relay expects revenues generated in their payroll 
processing sector to increase by as much as 10% to 15% in their 
first quarter as a result of this restructuring.

"There are literally thousands of companies in the U.S. looking 
for more efficient ways to process and manage their payroll. 
Many of these companies are working toward simpler solutions for 
their business than what is currently in the marketplace today. 
By restructuring our marketing program, we potentially reach 
thousands of companies looking to revamp their payroll processing 
in much less time," stated E. Reese Bogle, Relay Capital CEO. 
"The key to us is marketing distribution. Our payroll processing 
sells itself once the marketing message has been delivered," 
Bogle concluded.

In December of 2005, Relay Capital offered web seminars of their 
payroll card services, making an introduction to the program easy 
for many companies. Interested companies have been able to enroll 
for the seminar at www . relaycorp . com. "Our program helps companies 
find and implement a better way to administer payroll and benefits 
for their employees, while saving on many of the costs connected 
to the processing of payroll," Mr. Bogle explained.

About Relay Capital Corporation:

Relay Capital Corporation is a developer and marketer of a wide 
range of prepaid financial services, which has rapidly grown 
into a multi-billion dollar industry with no slow-down in 
continued growth. Relay's services include pre-paid stored value 
cards, reward cards, employee payroll cards, gift, retail and 
affinity group cards, travel cards and fund transfer cards. 
Relay Capital Corporation encompasses both the marketing and 
distribution of pre-paid and pay-transfer cards in concert with 
the development of loading centers. Loading centers are retail 
locations, such as convenience stores, check cashing facilities 
or other types of retail facilities serving to dispense or 
receive cash facilitating transactions for the stored-value 
card consumer.

REMOVE DIRECTIONS: Send blank email to 
info(at)tentwelvecorp(dot)com or call (310)5987434

DISCLAIMER: Information within this email contains "forward looking 
statements" within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities act 
of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities exchange act of 1934. 
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect 
to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, 
goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements 
of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements."Forward 
looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and 
projections at the time the statements are made that involve a 
number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results 
or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. 
The publisher of this newsletter does not represent that the 
information contained in this message states all material facts or 
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements 
therein not misleading. All information provided within this email 
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as 
information provided and not investment advice. The publisher of this 
newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from 
a registered professional securities representative before deciding 
to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material 
within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment 
advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge 
of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this stock. 
The publisher of this newsletter is not a re gistered invest ment advisor. 
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, 
accounting or investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) 
of companies is specially selected to be referenced based on the 
favorable performance of these companies. You would need perfect 
timing to achieve the results in the examples given. There can be 
no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past performance 
is n e v e r indicative of future results and a thorough due diligence 
effort, including a review of a company's filings when available, 
should be completed prior to investing. In compliance with 
the Securities act of nineteen hundred thirty three, Section 17(b), 
the publisher of this newsletter discloses they received payment from 
an unaffiliated third party for the circulation of this report. 
Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such 
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid advertisement and 
is not without bias. All factual information in this report was 
gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Company 
Websites and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter 
believes this information to be reliable but can make no guarantee 
as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material within this 
email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.