Subject: re: st0ck market secret updates

From: "Brooks Sewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 6:33:25 -0480

OTC.BB Market Release

PZFC Acquires SweetPrize.c om an Online Pok er Services Site. Volume Increases 1132%.

Company: Presidents Financial
INFO: Enters Online Pok er Biz.
Sym: : P Z F C
LAST PRICE:  $0.22
Volume Increase: 1132%

Poker, such as Texa s H0ld 'Em, is one of the hottest online gam es in the market 
today. Everything from online gamble fre e tournaments to actual online gam bling 
has gripped the internet gaming industry.

PZFC has recently acquired sweetprize.com and online membership based gaming site 
offering winning prizes from movie passes to a 2006 Porsche valued at over $60,000.
This allows members to get the thrill of playing online pok er without the risk of 
loosing money, and yet packs the trill of win ning pr izes.

With millions of online poker players in the market already you can only imagine the 
potential of this acquisition for PZFC.

We have strong feelings about the potential of PFZC. Check out the news on this one and 
make the decision for yourself

Just read the details of the recent press release.

About SweetPrize Entertainment 

SweetPrize Entertainment Inc. is an online gaming company who will shortly be launching a 
non-gambling multi-player online poker game service where online card players can legally 
compete for a range of daily, weekly, monthly and annual prizes from Nano I-Pods to a 
Porsche Cayman sports car. 

In the last few years there has been phenomenal interest in both televised and online poker 
games such as Texas H0 ld 'em (now the most popular card game in the world). SweetPrize is 
poised to capitalize on this interest by offering a legal version of the game where 
participants in online poker tournaments compete to win prizes rather than bet against 
each other as real-money poker sites do. 

The company's web site SweetPrize.c om is a non-gambling site targeting well educated, 
high-income players who prefer to play in a legal environment for prizes. Due to the 
questionable legality of real-money online poker sites, a majority of potential online 
poker players shy away from these sites. 

There are currently 1.8 million active online real-money pok ers players worldwide. 
It is estimated however that because of the questionable legal status of online gaming, 
security issues and the hesitation by many to participate in such games because of 
religious or moral reasons, that the real potential market for non-gambling online 
poker is three times as large or approximately 5 to 6 million players. 

Revenue for the company is generated through V.I.P. membership fees (basic membership 
is free) and advertising. 

Information within this em  ail contains 4rward l0 0king statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Secu rities Act of nineteen thirty three and
Section 21B of the Securi ties Exch ange Act of nineteen thirty four. Any
statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predi ctions,
expec tations, beli efs, pla ns, projec tions, objec tives, goa ls, ass
umptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may
be 4rward 1o0king statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Please
be aware that the Company is not a reporting  comp any registered under the
Secur ities Exch ange Act of 19 34 and there is limited information available about the
comp any. As with many micr ocap st0c ks, today's  com pany has disclosable material
items you need to consider in order to make an informed and intelligent
in_vest ment decision. These items include: no rev enue in its most recent quarter, an
accumulated deficit since its inception, a negative net worth, reliance on loans from
offic ers and direct ors to pay expenses and a nominal ca sh position. It is a
devlopmental stage and not an operating Co mpany. The comp any is going to need fin ancing. If
that fina ncing does not occur, the comp any may not be able to continue as
a going concern in which case you could lose your entire in-ves tment. The
agreement announced above may not be definitive and may not occur. None of 
the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of inves tment 
advi ce or solicitat ion. Many of these compa nies are on the verge of ba nkruptcy. 
You  can lose all your m0ny by in-ves ting in this st0c k. In compliance with the 
Secur ities  Ac t of 1933, Sec tion 17(b),The publi sherof this newsle tter is contracted 
to receive twenty five tho usand do 11ars from a th ird party, not an offi cer, direc tor 
or affiliate shar-ehol der for the circu lation of this rep ort. The party that pays us has 
a position
in the st ock they will sell at any time without notice. This could have a
negative impact on the price of the stoc k, causing you to lose mo ny. Their
intention is to sell now. All factual information in this report was gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Comp any Pre ss Releas es and Infor mation Stat ements.