Subject: Re: d news 2169

From: "Madhu Dunstan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:10:40 -0500

TRADING NOTICE - Watch OTCPK: EXTI Trade Monday-Tuesday February 6-7th,
2006! 
PINKSHEETS: [E_X_T_I] 

Friday Close: 0.37
PINKSHEETS SYMBOL: OTCPK: EXTI
COMPANY NAME: Extreme Innovations, Inc.
TAMPA, Fla. , Feb. 3, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Extreme Innovations, Inc.
(Other OTC: EXTI.PK - News) announced today that it has secured Tampa,
FL as a Ridley Territory.

Ridley is the world's first and only fully automatic cruiser motorcycle.
The new Autoglide series of automatic motorcycle allows a person to
enjoy the experience of motorcycle riding and quit worrying about
shifting into the right gear. Extreme Innovations will introduce the
Ridley Motorcycles into its Extreme Toys Rental Division. This sleek new
addition to its fleet will make it easy for even novice riders to enjoy
the pleasures of the open road or a simple jaunt around town. (To see
more on the Ridley Motorcycles please visit their site at
RidleyMotorcycles.com)

About Extreme Innovations: Extreme Innovations, Inc. markets, sells, and
distributes cutting edge recreational vehicles. Extreme Innovations,
Inc. is devoted to providing new, extreme recreational products with a
marketing platform as well as sales support to help bring them to
market.

Statements regarding financial matters in this press release other than
historical facts are 'FORWARD-LO0KlNG STATEMENTS' within the meaning of
section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The company intends that such
statements about the Company's future expectations, including future
revenues and earnings, and all other 'FORWARD-LO0KlNG' statements be
subject to the safe harbors created thereby. Since these statements
(future operational results and sales) involve risks and uncertainties
and are subject to change at any time, the Company's actual results may
differ materially from expected results.

About Extreme Innovations

Extreme Innovations, Inc. markets, sells, and distributes cutting edge
recreational vehicles. Extreme Innovations, Inc. is devoted to providing
new, extreme recreational products with a marketing platform as well as
sales support to help bring them to market.

Purge yourself from future contact: 

*	Dial us: 3l0.598.7434

Information within this email contains "FORWARD-LO0KlNG STATEMENTS"
within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange act of 1934. Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals,
assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be "'FORWARD-LO0KlNG STATEMENTS".
FORWARD-LO0KlNG STATEMENTS are based on expectations, estimates and
projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of
risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to
differ materially from those presently anticipated. The publisher of
this newsletter does not represent that the information contained in
this message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary to make the statements therein not misleading. all information
provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professional securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of
the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
stock. The publisher of this newsletter is not a re-gistered
in-vest-ment advisor. Subscribers should not view information herein as
legal, tax, accounting or investment advice. any reference to past
performance(s) of companies are specially selected to be referenced
based on the favorable performance of these companies. You would need
perfect timing to achieve the results in the examples given. There can
be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past performance
is n e v e r indicative of future results and a thorough due diligence
effort, including a review of a company's filings when available, should
be completed prior to investing. In compliance with the Securities act
of nineteen hundred thirty three, Section 17 (b),The publisher of this
newsletter discloses they recieved payment from an unafilliated third
party for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact
that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias.