Subject: [eap] Issue 337: Removal of Appendix A

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:32:46 -0800

Issue 337: Removal of Appendix A
Submitter name: Bernard Aboba
Submitter email address: [email-masked]
Date Submitted: February 25, 2006
Reference: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap/msg03993.html
Document: KEYING-09
Comment type: E
Priority: 1
Section: Appendix A
Rationale/Explanation of issue:

The material in Appendix A has now been included in RFC 2716bis. As a 
result, it is no longer needed in the EAP Keying Framework. It is 
recommended that this Appendix be deleted.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap