Subject: Fwd:

From: "Napoleon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:52:43 -0100

Good day sir,

Loiw cost name-brand prea scri options shipped to your door lightning quic=
k!

We bring you our wide selection of me edice ines, all of them are availabl=
e to you online, 24x7.=20

--------------------------------

Cipy the   Ad dress    b elow and paste in i your web browser:

appendage.icejoker.com
--------------------------------

va li d  for 24 hirs.

when you stand before the serpents in the Zoo, and see the slithery,=20.
If you'll just tell me so --.
and the results of your conversion will be displayed..
To while away=97forbidden things=97.
companies that just lately have gone outside to find CEOs=20.

Thanks,

Rodger Mertens