Subject: The hottest issue we've seen this year

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:58:35 -0500

Symbol:
SGWV
I/O: 9,710,955
Float:
400,000
Current Price: $3.05

Mid-Feb Target Price:
$17.25
Annual High: $14.75
2005 Earnings
(Est.): $5 million
Current Portfolio: 42 Client
Companies, Approx Mkt. Value: $10 million (and rising, most
importantly)

This is most exciting opportunity we
have seen thus far in 2006. The opportunity to quadruple one's
investment, or better, is a very real one, and you will notice analysts and
experts begin to quickly jump on this issue over the next few days for
this very reason. Also, the fact that ten's of millions of people are reading
this at the same time as you are will certainly have an effect as well,
this combined with the optimistic recent Breaking News listed below will
potentially help to cause this seriously undervalued issue to rise
dramatically over the next few days and weeks. All of these signs point to
the fact that investors should get in as soon as possible to
avoid what will no doubt be another major rush, driving the price up to its
proper position (potentially even higher), immediately ending its undervalued
(and thus incredibly attractive) status. If you can get in before the target
price is hit, chances are you will be in an excellent position over the coming
days. However, if you see it jump dramatically within a mere day or two, chances
are quite likely it will breach $20, which would make our target too
conservative, and in this case you should simply use your investment
instincts to gauge at which point one should cease purchasing for optimum
profit. Remember, there is always risk involved in investing... our job is to
attempt to bring you the greatest reward with the least amount of risk,
something we've done a very good job of over the past year (over 95% of our
picks have risen dramatically immediately after our newsletter, with more than
half doubling within the first few days!)

A well run company, well placed and in an exciting
sector of the market, Strategic Growth Ventures (SGWV) offers a full service
consulting platform catering to exciting and profitable small cap emerging
growth companies. As part of the
retail support platform SGWV offers the
following:

Market Makers --

SGWV has relationships with multiple Market Makers
and will
present your Company to each of them facilitating relationships
that will
support tremendously the retail market for a client's
stock.

Broker Dealers --

SGWV has relationships with multiple Broker Dealers
across
the country and will facilitate meetings and presentations with each
of
them to get Company's stories in front of the retail investing
public.

Investment Bankers --

SGWV works closely with an extensive network of

Investment Banking Firms that will facilitate the introduction of your

company to the Institutional Community.
In addition to financing
strategies from our Investment Banking Network,
SGWV also offers the
following vital finance options directly:

1. Loans on Free Trading Stock.
2. 40% - 60%
Loans on 144 Stock.
3. Bridge Financing.
4. Direct Investment through
stock block purchases.

Breaking Issue News:

February 2nd, 2006

Tampa, Fla. (Business Wire)
--

Today, Strategic Growth Ventures (Pink Sheets:SGWV
- News) announced the completion of the ITechStreet online electronics
store.

ITechStreet will offer a variety of cutting
edge consumer electronics, such as Plasma TVs, GPS Enabled MP4s, and Home
Theater Systems at prices as low as 50% off standard retail. ITechStreet
will accomplish this through strategic distribution agreements with several
Chinese Manufacturers and a streamlined distribution system.

Strategic Growth Ventures anticipates significant
revenue growth from the deal as the ITechStreet brand expands and demand for low
priced consumer electronics grows along with it. "We are very excited to offer a
platform which taps into the online retail sales market, which totaled $172
billion in 2005 alone. Thanks to our partnerships in China, ITechStreet will
be able to offer some of the lowest prices available anywhere for the latest
Consumer Electronics," said Strategic Growth Ventures CEO Mike
Elliott.

Online Retail Sales offers a promising growth
opportunity as the following data shows:

U.S. Online Retail Sales will nearly double from
$172 billion in 2005 to $329 billion in 2010 according to Forrester
Research.

An Internet Retailer web-based survey on the future
of web retailing reveals that 35.5% of 268 merchants and others who responded
believe that their e-commerce revenues this year will grow by at least
35%.

About Strategic Growth
Ventures:

Strategic Growth Ventures, Inc. invests in emerging
growth companies with market-ready products, strong management teams, and
strategies for developing high growth companies in well defined markets.

This company may have been on the scene for awhile,
as somewhat of a sleeping giant.. but only now, coinciding with this news
release and the recent addition of "ITechStreet" to their already impressive
portfolio, will the public begin to really take notice.. and once they do, it
will happen in a very big way. Chances are very good that we will see a huge
rush for shares upon market open on Monday, Feb. 6th... don't be left
behind!

As mentioned before, the market is always a risk,
and of course there is no such thing as a 'sure thing'.. but this is
definitively as close as it gets, and you will not want to be left
behind!

Statements contained in this press release that are not necessarily based upon any specific current or historical fact and are forward-looking in nature. Such forward-looking statements reflect the current views of management with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected, or described pursuant to similar expressions.

6f015b5d510b997983f7ffb82029b1ef