Subject: p0tentia1 break0ut pr0spects

From: "Dane Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:45:34 -0060

D K D Y  Releases News and stock volume jumps another 82%

THE MARKET SCOOP
_____________________________________________

PROFILED:  Dark Dynamite Inc.
SECTOR:  Consumer Goods
Sy mb01:  D K D Y
Ope n:  $1.65
L ast Trade:  $1.67
INDICAT OR:  STRONG BUY

Famous Chinese Musician Joins Qin Dynasty Cultural Dinner Show for 
the Music Composition and Musical Drama Production

Summar y 
 XI'AN, China, Feb. 7 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ Dark Dynamite Inc. announced 
 today that the joint partner of DDI, Guangzhou Lv Rong Shu Group Inc., 
 has reached an agreement with Mr. Fang Li, one of the most famous music 
 composers in China, for the music composition and musical drama design 
 of the Qin Dynasty Cultural Dinner Show program (''Dinner Show'') to be 
 held in the E-Pang Palace Theme Park (the ''Theme Park'').

 Pursuant to the agreement, the Dinner Show will be performed in the form 
 of a musical drama. Mr. Fang Li will be responsible for the music 
 composition and musical drama design of the Dinner Show. The Dinner Show 
 will show audiences a brilliant performance of the Qin Dynasty style, and 
 highlight some famous historical scenes from that period. The purpose of 
 the performance is to showcase the resplendence of the first empire in the 
 history of China and let audiences recall those historical scenes that 
 occurred over 2,200 years ago.

Recent He adlines: 

  Famous Chinese Musician Joins Qin Dynasty Cultural Dinner Show for 
  the Music Composition and Musical Drama Production Feb 7, 2006

  Dark Dynamite Announces Large-scale Outdoor Qin Dynasty Cultural Dinner 
  Show to be Held Through Cooperation with Guangzhou Greentree Financial 
  Group Inc. 

  Increased Tourist Numbers Expected with Completion of the Western 3rd 
  Round City Highway, Connecting to Qin E-Pang Palace 

Overview: 

 Members, we hope you got on board today. Everytime this company has 
 released news like this, the price jumps the following day. In the last 
 two trading days, with rumors of news, we have watched the volume jump 
 over 342%. We are excited to see how this news will effect the price 
 tomorrow. 

Rec 0mendati0n:

 We are sure you know our recomendation, if you did not get in on this 
 today, then we hope you will get in on this in the morning first thing 
 before the price takes off to far.

 Tomorrow is the time to take advantage of D K D Y. See you tomorrow.

Goo d Trading