Subject: my greetings to you

From: ritadiata <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:25:10 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

#226, TAYO RIMI,
MEDINA,
DAKAR, SENEGAL.

My Dear Friend,

Compliments 
of the season.I did like to send to you the best wishes of good health 
and success in your pursuits particularly through my proposal as 
contained in this letter. i may not wish to disclose how I got your 
email address for now. After due deliberation with my son,I decided to 
forward to you this business proposal, we want you to assist us .I will 
give you more information. As to this regard as soon as you reply.

I 
am Mrs. Rita Diatta . I am contacting you with the hope that you will 
be of great assistance to me, 

Your URGENT response is needed.
Regards 
and God Bless you.
Mrs.Rita Diatta.