Subject: upstairs

From: Anthony <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:57:18 -0500

Sales in the A3 segment grew by 18.

Get Deals on Insurance and Loans!

On high-end vehicles, including Lexus and Mercedes models, the ability
to detect a possible collision serves to warn drivers.

TKM deputy managing director KK Swamy denied any inventory pile up.

However, Fiat has said many times before that they do not plan to leave
India and plan to keep innovating before they get it all right.

The prices of steel too became dearer impacting input costs''.

The top-of-the-line S-Class has cruise control that automatically
readjusts back to the original speed, even in stop-and-go traffic.

33 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai. Skoda's cars on Indian roads are priced
between Rs 11 lakh plus and Rs 22 lakh plus. While the first three
variants come with the advanced combustion system of the 1. With our
increased presence there, we will be well positioned to fully tap into
this potential,'' Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG Helmut
Panke said. The company specializes in manufacturing compact sized cars
and has a good reputation in the domestic market with excellent service
and support backup.

com - Bajaj Auto to Launch Rs. Mahindra has more than a quarter of
India's tractor market, the world's biggest by volume.

Omax auto currently manufactures sheet metal tubular and machined
components for the automobile industry.

So, we are not insisting on trade-ins," he added. Kinetic already has a
motorcycle costing more than a lakh rupee in the form of Comet but this
bike is not being made in India. "We are not worried about the entry of
General Motors in the country but will be if Toyota decides to come to
India," Subbu said.

For the Indian market, the Fiesta was made capable of wading through
monsoon flooding, handling bow waves, while not allowing water into the
body compartment and other water sensitive systems.

"We have noticed that most Qualis customers do not want to part with
their vehicle. "In the next five years, Hyundai will grow more than
Maruti. Volvo To Enter India With Their Car

If the driver fails to react, the advanced versions of the system can
activate the brakes and even nudge the steering wheel. The strongest
performance was reported in the motorcycle segment, though September is
usually a slack season for two-wheelers. The main markets for HMI were
Italy, Germany, Greece, Spain, Algeria, South Africa. Hero Honda
currently produces the only mass produced high-end motorcycle in the
form of Karizma.

, while Force Motors Ltd. 26 billion rupees from 26.

Now the system is trickling down to more affordable vehicles, including
Toyota's Sienna minivan and Avalon sedan. Get Deals on Insurance and
Loans! Ford Fiesta will take on a host of sedan offerings in the market
with key competition coming from Honda City, whose VTEC variant was
launched recently.

Asked when would the company take a final call on price revision, Dube
refused a direct reply, saying: "It would be announced at an appropriate
time.

The new A5 Octavia will get both diesel and petrol engine four-cylinder
options showcasing new technology. The production of Ace was running to
full capacity on an annualised basis and expansion was on the anvil.
Mahindra has sold 53,746 vehicles and tractors in July-September, up 12
percent from a year ago.

8 litre diesel Ikon has dwindled sharply in recent months as the company
has not been able to procure engines from the United Kingdom. Toyota has
to get into the small car segment and compete with manufacturers like
Hyundai, Maruti and Tata Motors, he added.