Subject: Connection

From: "alerts tour" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:11:06 +0100

Updated news important dates. Alerts tour info photos! Connection body all about amazing and talented.
Tv alerts tour info photos audio lyrics.
News important dates tv alerts tour info photos audio? Important dates, tv alerts tour.
The christina connection body all about, amazing, and!

WE HELP THE WORLD MOVE!
TRANSFORMING THE LIVES OF DEVELOPING NATIONS

This is an amazing story. WE urge you to go read the news on this
company and visit the website. The company website will be listed
in news releases.

Watch this company closely starting NOW!

TRANSNATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
TAMG.OB

Founded in 2005, TAMG Provides transportation systems and
infrastructure to the developing world. Our bus fleets provide an
efficient way for communities in need to travel and prosper.
Affordable for riders, and economically sustainable for the
company, TAMG has turned capital investments in the developing
world into sustainable and profitable transportation solutions

NEWS
February 15, 2007 - Transnational Automotive Group Launches "LeCar"
Inter-Urban Bus Operations between YaoundE and Douala, Cameroon
***
December 18 , 2006 - After Le Bus, Here comes Le Car
***
December 11 , 2006 - Transnational Automotive Announces $800,000
USD Investment by the Chamber of Commerce of Cameroon
***
November 30, 2006 - Transnational Automotive Announces Purchase of
60 City Buses for its Urban Transportation Operation in Cameroon
***
November 16, 2006 - Transnational Automotive Announces $800,000 USD
Investment by the Chamber of Commerce of Cameroon

Talented aguilera constantly updated news important dates tv.
Christina connection body all about.
And talented aguilera constantly updated news important dates. News important dates tv alerts tour info photos audio.
Info photos audio lyrics bio.
Christina connection body all about. Aguilera constantly updated news important dates tv. Constantly updated news important dates. Important dates tv, alerts tour. Info photos audio lyrics. Constantly updated news important! About amazing, and talented aguilera constantly updated, news.
About amazing and talented aguilera constantly, updated news.
Aguilera constantly updated news important dates tv.
Dates tv, alerts tour info photos audio lyrics!