Subject: [eap] Real estate profit update

From: "Bertram I. Weiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:26:38 -0500

To my real estate colleagues in all States, and to other friends and
colleagues: 

    Hello. I am a Maryland and District of Columbia Real Estate Broker and a
Partner Executive in a very successful three-year-old club of over 300
RISK-AVERSE affluent people from all over the world. We purchase developers'
preconstruction units at BELOW FAIR MARKET VALUE prices and, WITHOUT CLOSING
and WITHOUT PENALTY, assign (flip) them to end-users at high profit with
severely mitigated risk. 

    In 2006 we worked profitably with over 20 projects. We are profitable
because we negotiate HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS TERMS with developers who need our
300 buyers to individually pre-purchase up to 50% of their units in order to
qualify for a construction loan. 

    Please note carefully that under our terms: 

         * no club member has ever had to close involuntarily;  

         * the developer cannot use our deposits for construction. Our
typical deposits are ONLY 10% of our discounted prices and are held in our
individual names by reputable escrow agents who are required to return them
with interest if the developer SHOWS SIGNS OF BANKRUPTCY or otherwise fails
to complete the project. Our deposits also are returned with interest as
soon as an end-user CONTRACTS to purchase;

         * we receive our net profit (which is 40% of our deposit amount,
cash-on-cash) when the end-user CLOSES; and,  

         * our 40% net profit is PROTECTED against a market downturn,
because if the developer sells a unit to an end-user at below an agreed-to
fair market value, OUR DISCOUNTED PRICE IS DECREASED DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR by
the amount sold below FMV. Therefore, the dollar spread between our price
and our end-users' price always remains the same in a declining market; in
an appreciating market, however, the profit spread increases. 

    So, why am I telling you about this, and, yes, inviting you to consider
joining our club to invest profitably in this safe new and improved way,
instead of just keeping it to myself? Because our club is looking for a
limited number of good new qualified members in order to have additional
capital available to participate in more projects. It's that simple. There
is no fee required to become a member. To qualify for membership, persons,
groups or entities must: 

* be able to COMMIT (not remit) a minimum of $100,000 (which remains in
their pocket until needed for a deposit);

* be responsive (i.e., capable of making decisions within a relatively short
period of time); 

* have integrity (i.e., they DO what they SAY they are going to do even when
not legally obligated to); and,

* be free of a criminal record.

    I hope you will consider this information carefully and evaluate how our
program might fit within your personal investment and exit strategies.
Please feel free to share it with your friends, colleagues and clients. If
you or they meet our qualifying criteria, do CALL ME at (301) 593-7744 or
email me at [email-masked] to discuss this further, to answer any
questions you may have, or to apply for membership. I look forward to
hearing from you. Thank you. 

                                            Sincerely,

                                               /s/

                                            Bert Weiner 

                                            Partner Executive

                                            BridgePoint Ventures, LLC

                                            (301) 593-7744

                                            [email-masked]           

P.S. I think you will agree that what I have presented above is a very rare
real estate investment opportunity to profit safely in these days of
declining markets. If you are a real estate licensee (in any jurisdiction)
who may not yet be ready to qualify for membership yourself, please note
that you can earn REFERRAL COMMISSIONS (to be paid to you through your
broker) even if you are not a member of the club. Also if you are or know of
a developer who needs presales to qualify for a construction loan by quickly
pre-selling preconstruction units, please call me with that referral, too.
Thanks again. 

Confidential: The information in this email and in any attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). This information is subject to legal, professional or other
privilege or may otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules.  It must not be disclosed to any person without our authority.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must
not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return
electronic mail and delete the message and any attachments received with it
from your system.

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap