Subject: Please Verify

From: "Acct. Creations" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:00:49 -0500

<http://tuzkbwtardzz.com> 

Our records are indicating that your current dosage should be running
low or expired.

Since you are a repeat customer we will offer you a value discount on
all future orders with us.

To ensure privacy only some of your account details have been posted
below:

Email:[email-masked]

Acct:--------------------3201-Bdhcwg

Last Purchase: -----21/11/2006 14:04:05

Direct Login to your account:         

http://Bdhcwg.tuzkbwtardzz.com <http://Bdhcwg.tuzkbwtardzz.com/> 

Thanks

Viagonline Inc.

Zenia Eaves

Consumer Affairs

NOTE: This electronic message and attachment(s), if any, contains information which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s).  Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this message or attachment(s), in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express authorization of the sender of this message. 

Further Information can be found @ www.tuzkbwtardzz.com

Our records are indicating that your current dosage should be running
low or expired.

Since you are a repeat customer we will offer you a value discount on
all future orders with us.

To ensure privacy only some of your account details have been posted
below:

Email:[email-masked]

Acct:--------------------7140-Bdhcwg

Last Purchase: -----21/11/2006 14:04:05

Direct Login to your account:         

http://Bdhcwg.tuzkbwtardzz.com 

Thanks

Viagonline Inc.

Zenia Eaves

Consumer Affairs