Subject: "You have six years to prepare an impeccable

From: "Edna Phipps" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 01:41:20 -0400

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Shetty has defended Gere saying that it was all done "in good humour".
The incident, at an Aids awareness event in Delhi, prompted public
protests and then an arrest warrant for both stars over the "obscene
act". have a deeply negative effect on the network". And for most of the
conclusion, the light was technically unplayable and they had to try to
keep on top of the Duckworth-Lewis rate while bearing in mind their
final target. It became quickly apparent that one of the finest
exponents of swing could not find a shade of movement, and a
high-scoring match looked on the cards.
they do this kind of thing quite often," he said.
But the Ajoka Theatre group has said that it has not received any
official notification of the ban.
There are 14 other such detainees among nearly 400 prisoners at
Guantanamo Bay.
A second bombing, of a northern military complex on Tuesday this week,
killed six soldiers. The truckers are protesting about increased taxes
in Afghanistan and roadside extortion by warlords. Two officers from
Pakistan who went to Jamaica to help with the investigations are now
leaving after working with local police for three weeks.
Many residents were watching the Sri Lankan national cricket team play
Australia in the World Cup final when the army responded with
anti-aircraft guns and the city was blacked out.