Subject: [eap] Comments on draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-06.txt

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:17:35 -0700

I've taken a look at the draft and the one concern I have is that it
seems that security considerations are discussed rather lightly.  In
particular they are not discussed in the design considerations.

In the discussion of AAA routing it would be good to have more
discussion of the trust relationships required between AAA systems.
There is also little discussion of authenticating the network and/or
realm that is being accessed or determining that the network is
authorized to provide the services which it may claim to provide.  

Joe
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap

---

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:12:38 -0700

Do you have any specific changes to propose?

>From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [eap] Comments on draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-06.txt
>Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:17:35 -0700
>