Subject: So I have my mail provider with their virus scanners, spamassassin, greylisting, and what have you, running out in Internetland(tm).

From: "Evelyn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:26:33 +0200

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

you can see where this is going, right?
Exim4 with anti-virus was easy because i'm using exim4 4.
It can still show up in our recentlog!
LinkedIn for instance does not give the exact size of your connections
at distance 2, at least that's my interpretation of the plus sign
attached to their counter.
however - we digress.
a JSON-aware service performs the validation (in case someone tries to
attack it). and - this is the best bit: those stupid dickhead drug
companies are incorporating their toxic chemicals into the DNA of
plants. I believe it is geared towards OO PHP content management systems
v applications tool. it's all javascript and html (approach number 1).
and it's the "correctly" that's the killer.
Visit your  account page, check the "syndicate" button and fill in the
URL of your Atom or RSS feed.
it's the last irritating thing that i've had to fix. We've hardly begun
here. How would you even know to look?