Subject: "Probably she did not like their designs and they had to start over.

From: Mildred Proctor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:45:13 +0200

It does suck that a Harry Potter theme park isn't going to be located
where Harry Potter originated.

" Alexander said Universal was more used to yielding creative control
to get a deal but that might be slowing down the negotiation
process.

if it does end up happening.

" Who cares where it is built.

It would seriously suck (for me) if it was built in Scotland or the UK
because I would probably never be able to visit it. if it does end up
happening. and just as the news has reported EVERYTHING IS STILL IN THE
WORKS NOTHING IS FINAL.

It does suck that a Harry Potter theme park isn't going to be located
where Harry Potter originated. Rowling is believed to have been in
negotiations with Universal Studios since 2005 over potential sites and
the park's contents.

Do these things ALWAYS have to be in America?

At the time, reports suggested Disney approached Rowling with a project,
possibly to be built in Singapore. "Usually a theme park devoted to one
subject doesn't do very well because people want a variety of
experiences," he said.

If your are gonna throw insults at least spell them right!

The final title in the seven-book series, Harry Potter And The Deathly
Hallows, will be published on July 21.

Nobody said a single thing about your country-good or bad so just back
off! "Usually a theme park devoted to one subject doesn't do very well
because people want a variety of experiences," he said. SEARCH FOR THE
PHILOSOPHER'S STONE Encounter living chessmen and an unconscious troll
as you take a boat ride in search of the Stone. I'm about 500 miles away
from Universal, so it would be cheaper for me to go there than some
other theme park. It would seriously suck (for me) if it was built in
Scotland or the UK because I would probably never be able to visit
it.

In 2001 she said: "I'm not against the idea of a film - I love films. I
think JK would prefer that too.

The film of Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - the fifth novel
in the series - will be released on July 13, ensuring maximum publicity
for the book launch 10 days later.

Alexander, also a former employee of Disney, believes it was due to
Rowling's reputed protectiveness over her creations.

If she has it here in Florida that is more money she is making every
year. Think of the tourist industry! It does suck that a Harry Potter
theme park isn't going to be located where Harry Potter originated. It
does suck that a Harry Potter theme park isn't going to be located where
Harry Potter originated.

" Once an agreement is reached, the attraction could be built in as
little as 18 months. But really, don't you think rich people in
thosecountries ever thought about amusement parks? Or are you just
talking tripe?

Do these things ALWAYS have to be in America? The final title in the
seven-book series, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, will be
published on July 21.

oh and somerferg, no one's forcing you to go to the theme park OR read
Harry Potter.

" Alexander said Universal was more used to yielding creative control
to get a deal but that might be slowing down the negotiation process.
The best place for it ideally would be England; however that is not the
case. Think of the tourist industry!

Rowling is believed to have been in negotiations with Universal Studios
since 2005 over potential sites and the park's contents. Though as it'll
be 'over there' it might be a subtle plot to force you to upgrade your
passport.