Subject: The final title in the seven-book series, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, will be published on July 21.

From: Bobbie Love <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:45:18 +0200

As for the rest of you, you're just jealous that the park is going to be
built over here in the States!

These places cost millionsupon millions.

Though as it'll be 'over there' it might be a subtle plot to force you
to upgrade your passport.

It took several years for Rowling to allow the books to be made into
films by the Warner Bros studio, for fear of "Americanising" Harry.

SEARCH FOR THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE Encounter living chessmen and an
unconscious troll as you take a boat ride in search of the Stone. "In
France they made a Smurf theme park. The vital thing for me was that it
would be true to the book.

Only 3 months fron today - Woohoo! Theme Parks are big business in the
States.

If it should be anywhere, it should be here in Scotland.

I think JK would prefer that too. What attracts theme park companies to
the project is the huge, global Potter fan base.

Haven't you got anything better to do?

Island of Adventure is close to Universal Studios, the company's main
attraction and the third biggest-theme park in America.

Think of the tourist industry! Alexander, also a former employee of
Disney, believes it was due to Rowling's reputed protectiveness over her
creations. Here are some of their ideas: CRAZY QUIDDITCH Giant
quaffles, bludgers and golden snitches in which guests ride in a
quidditch match where they are the ball. The reason most theme park
locations are chosen is WEATHER. Island of Adventure is close to
Universal Studios, the company's main attraction and the third
biggest-theme park in America.

It does suck that a Harry Potter theme park isn't going to be located
where Harry Potter originated. How is theweather in Scotland?

" Who cares where it is built.

They know how to build and market them.

But it would have to be done right! Alexander, also a former employee of
Disney, believes it was due to Rowling's reputed protectiveness over her
creations. Island of Adventure is close to Universal Studios, the
company's main attraction and the third biggest-theme park in America.
If she has it here in Florida that is more money she is making every
year.

US bookstore Barnes and Noble has already received more than 500,000
pre-orders for the final novel. What is good about it is that it has
family appeal and if they put some good rides in to the theme park there
will be teenage and young adult appeal too. Only 3 months fron today -
Woohoo!

The vital thing for me was that it would be true to the book. And just
to let you know from me working at Universal Islands of Adventure it
would be a great idea to have it here.

Or are you just talking tripe?

Haven't you got anything better to do? The page is still readable.
Alexander, who has previously inquired about the possibility of a Potter
theme park on behalf of a client, said: "Either she is a very shrewd
businessperson or she is surrounded by people who are.

The page is still readable. It would be thrilling and exciting for kids
- and a few adults!