Subject: "A big question is, who's going to get to say how these areas are revolutionised.

From: Pike Victoria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 01:01:14 +0900

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

It would be for the police to prove that a person was an organiser of
Critical Mass.
What is also different is the growing awareness in the British forces
and the public of how "the official line" is played through the media.
On the other, the very own continuation and resolve of the populations
to keep fighting for real peace. None was forthcoming although were
referred by one CPO to the authority of one Matt Gilbert who apparently
has something to do with square bookings. Happy Birthday Camp Titnore!
We talked a lot about the upcoming actions and our general lack of
knowledge about them. If an organiser fails to do this, he or she will
be liable to prosecution. The experiences in Iraq and Vietnam are both
very different and strikingly similar.

Other than this we mostly prepared ourselves for the big day tomorrow.
We were in the blue finger, which simply required us to follow a blue
flag wherever it went. In some cases, there was no follow-up at all.
From what I can gather the black bloc reformed and some built burning
barricades before eventually the police finally listened to a united
crowd and concert organisers telling them to go away.
The governor's fall was added by everyone's voices to the old demands of
the teachers.

On the other hand, police could use their discretionary powers to let CM
continue more or less as is.

Would the CPOs have a word with those businesses for them?

Our enemies are gathering forces.

Accounts of Iraqi defectors were not always weighed against their strong
desire to have Saddam Hussein ousted. The weather was crap anyway. We
tagged along and eventually we walked straight into a huge and colourful
procession making its way down a camera-lined main road through the city
centre.
orgThis media alert will shortly be archived here:www. Biotechnology was
meant to feed the world's poor and revolutionise medicine. During the
trial the prosecution accepted that even delaying the bombers would have
prevented civilian casualties, as it would have allowed those fleeing
cities more time to escape.

Since things were going so well, our affinity group left the blockade to
go for a wander along the fence. "A big question is, who's going to get
to say how these areas are revolutionised.

Endorsed by economic power the institutional "international community"
condonation and the complicity of the mass media. In order to undergo
such a transformation organisers would need to be selected and routes
pre-planned.
He also began working with mentally and physically vulnerable people in
the local community.
If we don't get this issue right, so much else is lost too.

It is difficult to get accurate information about Iraq and they saw the
article as another piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

Yet more enclosure in search of the global city. They have yet to be
adequately addressed. Ask the residents of Sipson and the peasant
farmers of Sudan. Reports from the actions here.

The British public and the people of Iran, deserve better.

Then there's the possible risks to human health.

If we don't get this issue right, so much else is lost too. A lot of
arrests and water cannons in action.