Subject: southerner

From: Morrow Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:55:53 +0400

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. It
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

She will always have him, have him whole, open, and safe.

No trip to India, no credit, and her degree becomes much more academic
than practical.

I imagine that they, like Shabbat's companion, would be far from
appreciative of this gesture, though it means to me one of the holiest
of acts.

I liked them enough to befriend them and, even if there appears some
problem, I don't stop liking them. Being a good lover and a decent
boyfriend did not then require my having specific partner.
I am closer to him now that he is dead.

I want to know exactly what move did her in.

One does not require credit for one's compassions. Her father Orien
believes that all of this is part of his daughter's shamanistic quest.
"It was always Poppa and Joe," she sniffled. I do not know what is
thought about me. I've watched him grow and sang him songs and he has
watched me change diapers and I've listened to him scream. She lost at
Olympic team trials and would not be moving on to Beijing.

We share meals and intimacies and the constant inside jokes. I had not
seen her for years, likely more than a decade and she didn't recognize
me at first.

I need your kind attention as members of the paying public because it is
the only way I will ever midwife my novel into the world.

I've watched him grow and sang him songs and he has watched me change
diapers and I've listened to him scream.
or perhaps he would have seen it and never spoken. This all sounds
dreadfully codependent and I am confident that Emily would largely
reciprocate with my evident self-pity. As a inching toward this and in
an effort to make myself more attractive, I have begun submitting my
short stories to anthologies and magazines. She needs this six to eight
weeks to serve as her internship credit when applying for jobs.
People do it, sure, but not me.

Being a good lover and a decent boyfriend did not then require my having
specific partner.

The black cowboy hat that would be buried with him. I liked them enough
to befriend them and, even if there appears some problem, I don't stop
liking them.

I find it so unbearable how I can be largely ignorant of the fact that I
am being or have been rejected. There is a second until she replies. We
sneak caresses in the tall grass of routine. It seems that, aside from a
pair of thin, long scars and some reconstructive work to give her a new
ear, she will be externally whole. I hurt because one I love is hurting,
this is all that matters. I am a better person having learned from his
departure, I am growing into my own Goddess but I am not moving on.

Having little prior knowledge filed away about him beyond "Seems like a
nice guy, like the nieces appropriately, doesn't say much," it is eerie
to see his life laid out in artifacts.

I want her at my side, I want her there when I come home, I want all
sixty sunrises she will see from the Himalayas.

"What's with the puppet?
While Becky had opted to have the girls come, they would not be doing so
until later and it gave us fewer liabilities. It is hard for her to be
the outsider in one, rather than the person leading the beat.
They are the same person they were before they made a poor comment or
slighted me.

In and out, no distractions. He was Narcissus, he was Echo.

I do not regret the year I spent caring for him, I do not regret
sleeping in armchairs, or eating hotdogs or eating nothing at all.