Subject: houseboat inconveniently

From: Fields Bel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:13:35 -0500

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

The ability to insert intermediaries is one of the key benefits of the
Pipes-and-Filters architectural style.

First, we have to send a message to a control queue whenever a component
accesses a message queue to receive or send messages. is surely the
burning question on the novice developer's mind.

What is left is a way to describe the nature of the interaction between
the systems. I agree with Charles Young that all integration developers
should be setup with two large monitors side-by-side.

Luckily, we had some apparent foresight when we developed the loan
broker solution. One could even imagine some sort of query language
against the graph to efficiently extract information from larger graphs.
Hysteresis Design decisions are hardly ever made in a vacuum. Small
circles imply more request-reply interaction, which could mean poorer
scalability of the solution.

We abstracted the components' interaction with the MSMQ MessageQueue
objects behind the IMessageSender and IMessageReceiver interfaces.
One force that is often not spelled out explicitly, though is What has
been done so far? When we instantiate a component, the component
constructor accepts references to these interfaces instead of actual
MessageQueue objects. as illustrated in the picture below: We can even
use the same Correlation ID field as the conversation identifier.
According to Webster's, hysteresis is "a retardation of an effect when
the forces acting upon a body are changed".

It assumes that the requestor and the replier communicate directly with
the exchange of a single message. Opening a dialog that makes me enter
XPATH to assign a single field from one message to another is not likely
to boost developer productivity.

In fact, one of the favorite methods of connecting with one of our
favorite ERP packages is done by placing files in certain directories to
the picked up by the ERP application.

Maybe I'll talk about topologies in my next rambling.