Subject: For more information about the festival program visit www.

From: Reynold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:43:13 -0400

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Enjoy cooking classes, tastings, sauces and condiments.

Exciting and creative menu choices are available, whether for morning
tea or gala dinner.

In addition to four  fantastic days of cricket, a host of other sporting
and social events make Willowfest a fun week for officials,  players and
their families.
Your first stay will definitely not be your last. The Station caters for
large groups or small intimate groups and can offer exclusive or partial
use of the unique private venue.
Bagpipes, food, crafts, the 'Parade of Tartan' plus much, much more! So
come along and enjoy a Scots day out. The bedding configuration in two
bedroom villas is one queen bed and two single beds.

There are loads of other great prizes to win also, with many categories
including several secret weights, so be sure to bring your fishing rod
and gear! Exciting and creative menu choices are available, whether for
morning tea or gala dinner. As in past years, it can be expected that
appearances will be made at the festival by celebrity guests. Last year
Viva the band were a hit, delighting patrons with romantic French and
Spanish songs mixed with Gypsy Jazz, Swing, Salsa and Latin music. They
decorate their homes, gardens and shop windows with creative Christmas
cheer and spectacular light and festive displays. Children are
encouraged to wear old clothes and shoes as they will be getting wet!
These are all listed in the Sun, Surf and Sand brochure. auTickets are
available by calling the main event information line or by visiting www.