Subject: accost thereabout

From: Ninette U. Clements <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:46:08 +0200

Her glowing gold skin just pops off the screen, against the dark gray
background.

Somehow we managed to make it work out.

This is another LSG session from our recent trip to Prague, so there are
some rather explicit shots at the end of this set. " I'll assume you can
decide the "art vs porn" issues for yourselves, so let's talk about
selective focus.

If you're interested in the more extreme photos, and videos of this
model, visit our friends at LSGmodels, where the full series will be
presented soon.

Yashin was one of a group of beautiful fashion models who came in for
the first of these LSG sessions. I've left in a number of shots one
might normally reject - awkward stances, funny expressions - since I
believe, in this case, those things add to the eroticism of the series.
I enjoyed the shoot, of course, but in fact I get more of an opportunity
to really look at her as I edit the image files - and of course you now
have that same opportunity.

As for her name, well I have no idea, exept she did say her father was
from Egypt. I shot several studio sessions with Heather, using some
great lingerie from her personal collection.

Some of these are brand new images, and all are in a larger size than
the previous version.

com For more info and a look at some of the prints on sale, click here.
As you'll notice, I couldn't stop with just one sequence, so I asked
them to do it several times. We tried to find a Morticia Adams dress for
this session. I had a group of models to shoot for the LSG project, and
she was one of the beginners - young and not quite sure of herself, but
very happy to give it a go.

The thumbs on the right represent the most recent updates: the list on
the left is more extensive. Now here she is in our own Private
Archive.

We've also moved to a bigger, faster server, to help with those zip
downloads. Thanks for your patience.

" I'll assume you can decide the "art vs porn" issues for yourselves, so
let's talk about selective focus. I've left in a number of shots one
might normally reject - awkward stances, funny expressions - since I
believe, in this case, those things add to the eroticism of the series.
In reviewing images for these projects, I've had to do some re-scanning
and enlarging of work that has been previously shown here in the Archive
- so I thought you might like to see the results. I suspect she's going
to be popular with the viewers, so we'll have another set lined up for
the near future. The studio floor is composed of beautiful old lacquered
boards, which give off a warm reddish-yellow glow.

Again, this session comes from some of my recent work with the London
Studio Group, whose site will be up and running soon, with more photos
of some of these models, plus videos.

If you're like me, this is what you'd really like to see when you flip
through Vogue or Elle. Today's update is from her return trip, when we
spent the whole afternoon together.

I shot several studio sessions with Heather, using some great lingerie
from her personal collection. I shot several studio sessions with
Heather, using some great lingerie from her personal collection. She's
got the classic model body - long, thin legs and neck - and a gorgeous
face.

Click here for rss feed.