Subject: I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.

From: Reid Clare <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:13:38 +0300

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting.
These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you. A fitness point roughly
translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare
your exercise to anyone else on the site.

It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing.

Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine. For a small cost you can get way more information on who is
at an IP and where they are located.

FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. It's like jogging on
the inside.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits. If
you cna find it you really should try it.

This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes. On the last page of
the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld modified to contain
the computer - think about were you'll be able to hide CPUS!
Of course there are far more french wines that I'm willing to drink than
movies I'm willing to watch - but lets not ruin the plan here. It was a
waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth seeing.

You heard me uber cool. You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.

Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it.
With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day. It's funny, well
written, well filmed, excellently acted.

But let us say this: it rocked. This has certainly damaged their image
in my eyes.

For a small cost you can get way more information on who is at an IP and
where they are located.

Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process. mostly sweet, with a few nuts. You may find the beginning and
some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait it out - it's really not about
the gore. The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best
bits.

You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore.
With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.

Well that's inexcusable.

Gotta run - it'll increase my score! Don't expect anything but fun from
this movie - sit down and enjoy.