Subject: deserving legibility

From: Horn Guy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:13:28 -0500

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

For example, we could count how many circles the graph has and what the
average size of a circle is.

In order to minimize code changes to the existing loan broker solution,
we need to make this tracing of publication or subscription as
transparent as possible. These criteria are the forces that form an
important part of documenting design patterns.

The answer typically includes such things as how flexible the solution
has to be, how much time is available, how fast it has to be etc. For
now, let's agree that loosely coupled systems are systems that make
fewer assumptions about each other.

For example, the answer to reliable asynchronous messaging might be to
use JMS or MQ or another middleware that ensures guaranteed delivery of
asynchronous messages. Rather than letting the component instantiate the
object directly using new we pass a factory to the messaging component.
When customers tell me they want to integrate their applications this is
a good way to start. The Smart Proxy captures the message ID of the
original request message and stores it.

For now, let's agree that loosely coupled systems are systems that make
fewer assumptions about each other.
Therefore, we are generally well advised to allow for the insertion of
intermediaries without requiring changes to the existing components. In
Microsoft's case this editor also allows the user to add or remove
dependencies, i. Small circles imply more request-reply interaction,
which could mean poorer scalability of the solution. Looking at the
image it is immediately obvious which component faces the highest
message traffic and could present a potential bottleneck.

I do, however, challenge them by asking, "What is your strategy to track
messages in case of error? Essentially, this solution exhibits many of
the same limitations as a solution based on Remote Procedure Invocation.

Despite the unlucky name, this API covers both sync and async Web
services invocations and supercedes JAXM.

Most implementations, however, do not allow this as the Message ID field
is only populated after the message was sent.