Subject: Aruntx offers safe, secure mobile shopping entitled SMS Simple Mobile Shopping.

From: Dickon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:55:42 +0200

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

The more that you learn the more places youll go. June Blunt of the
Aruntx.

Aruntx Publishing Company Presents MANDINGO Live From New York City NY,
Aruntx. This service is free and compliments of MANDINGO.
email, with access to interesting content at the right price, and has
effectively targeted it to the right audiences.

" Author Lilia Valentine of Aruntx Publishing Company, New York, wants
to remind you of the National Educational Association "Read Across
America Program". But for Aruntx Publishing Company, www.
Aruntx Publishing Company Presents MANDINGO Live From New York City NY,
Aruntx. The stations producers will screen submitted content to ensure
it meets quality standards and does not violate FCC broadcast
guidelines.

Communicate via email using Windows Mobile software.

Smith finds haunted new Russia . Obama publisher changing jobs . Young
Nigerian wins British book award . The Aruntx Premium Shopping Centre is
pleased to offer mobile shopping. You may listen to the podcast radio
show on an iPod, Treo, Palm, Mobile Phone, your computer, laptop or
SkyDigital. "We are absolutely entering the consumer segment," said
Jennifer Ledger Scott in a recent press interview. Today, more than
three million people in the United States use BlackBerrys and the rush
for the mobile eCommerce holiday shopping season has begun.