Subject: When the arrest happened, the community threatened to descend on Oaxaca city and he was immediately released.

From: Snell Jean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 01:00:55 +0900

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Maybe you can come up with a better one.
They felt it would have been stating the obvious to say that US
officials' statements could not be verified and that intelligent readers
could decide for themselves what to believe. It seems likely that CM in
its present form will cease to exist if it is forced into a police
mould. Can't afford to forget that. Given the anarchic nature of CM it
is difficult to see how such an arrangement might be arrived at. If you
decide to write to journalists, we strongly urge you to maintain a
polite, non-aggressive and non-abusive tone. Refugees In Need Of
Community Protection? A bigger group of people is being pushed away in
the direction of the Speicher.

Please install the  CAcert root certificate  to verify the authenticity
of the site, for more information see the  security page. Can't afford
to forget that. Eventually the black bloc dispersed into the crowd and
it seemed like any aggression was unlikely from either side from now on.
He also began working with mentally and physically vulnerable people in
the local community.
Considering the Square is a designated public space we were a bit loath
to move from our spot without some explanation.

Happy Birthday Camp Titnore!

It is difficult to get accurate information about Iraq and they saw the
article as another piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

Megaproyects like the Plan Puebla Panama, or the Transitsmico Corridor
are just bureaucratic geek talk to militarise, spoil and exterminate
comunities in the name of "progress".

After many years of local campaigning had failed to persuade Worthing
Borough Council to oppose the development, they said direct action was
now the only way they could continue the fight. They have yet to be
adequately addressed. A 'check point' and stop-and-searches on Rosa
Luxemburg St.
It is not only the so-called Black Bloc that is being attacked but also
other 'normal' protesters. The Director of BBC Television, Helen Boaden,
backed him up with a sheaf of quotations from Blair that this was indeed
the aim, implying that Blair's notorious word was enough. Any changes to
court dates or new dates that we become aware of will be posted here.

When the dangerous truths about new technologies get in the way of
profit and state control, there is usually an effort to keep the public
in the dark. Indigenous people's, settlers, workers, peasants,
merchants, students, women, men, children, young and old and together,
joined the teachers to retake the Zocalo, Oaxaca's central square.

Please install the  CAcert root certificate  to verify the authenticity
of the site, for more information see the  security page. the radio
entertains and informs the community.
All roads to the city centre are closed in both directions.
As we passed through, many people were still building barricades and
running away.

org he accuses the media's "embedded coverage with the US Army" of
failing to question "the intentions and continuing effects of the US-led
invasion and occupation".

David King will have the date for his case set at a hearing next month.
There are bigger groups of people in front of the stage and towards the
Speicher. Tisdall also has form. All roads to the city centre are closed
in both directions.

None of the defendants received bail conditions.

Some demonstrators reacted back by throwing stones, bottles and sticks.

it might well be that i misunderstood this? and set the camp up again.