Subject: Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic process.

From: Nik Hines <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:31:25 -0400

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.

Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process.

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard. simpler, more efficient and quieter than it's prop cousins,
this thing's sure to be a hit.

they're all likable and dis-likable! I guess I'm kind of hoping that
people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's probably
wrong of me isn't it?

It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.

You heard me uber cool.

Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it.

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the
site. Hopefully we'll see something concrete about it in the not to
distant future.

This movie focuses on an arranged wedding, and life in general in
India.

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.

If you cna find it you really should try it.

You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. Watch this movie - eat popcorn,
have a good evening. Definitely worth a look if you make a lot of ppt
files and may want to make them more globally accessible. A fitness
point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows
you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site. It's all lovely
stuff. I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting.
You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. You just don't want it to
end.

simpler, more efficient and quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's
sure to be a hit.

This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.