Subject: My interests are in Computers, Technology and Security.

From: David G. Madden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:24:18 +0700

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

If there should be a communications failure at the company headquarters,
Coetzee wanted a site that would cut over and run the voice, data, and
security network for the entire operation. It's a lead if they're
thinking about you. One can have network support, access the network,
virus scan, fix problems and other important features which can be found
from their website.

A vendor must have the knowledge and the guts to do what is right. All
information is general in nature and provided for educational purposes
only, it is not intended to be used as a substitute for appropriate
professional advice. You are steering an oil tanker, and it's much
harder to move as quickly to market.

"If you walked in on some of the discussions," Coetzee said, "you would
not know there were clients and vendors in the room. This is a "lights
on" facility in line with Coetzee's vision of two centers sharing data
and resources.
Does that mean we're, uh, measuring stuff?
I might give it a try as well!

Then log into your del. Every blogging system worth its salt has this
'hook' so that third-party tools, like del.

"The opportunities are many but the market waits for no one.
This is a "lights on" facility in line with Coetzee's vision of two
centers sharing data and resources.
Phenomenal Networks and Cisco deliver it. Finally with Phenomenal
Networks we had the right strength to define and use the right Cisco
technology.
Hargadon says that Cisco, as the world's leading maker of equipment that
runs the Internet, has a dizzying array of directions to point its
considerable resources.

Thanks to Jeff and see you all soon. Play with it for a while.
Phenomenal Networks and Cisco deliver it.

"If you walked in on some of the discussions," Coetzee said, "you would
not know there were clients and vendors in the room. I never would have
thought of that.
Having said all this, I now have the concerns about Security of Network?