Subject: beach phase

From: Fry Clara <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:13:39 -0500

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

Show Floor The mandatory "Pavilion" was packed with vendors showing
their wares and handing out tickets to various parties.

Intermediaries However, using the Message ID as the Request ID has at
least one important limitation. Maybe I'll talk about topologies in my
next rambling.

We could also augment the current system with message traffic data and
depict the amount of message traffic by using different line weights in
the graph. For example, the answer to reliable asynchronous messaging
might be to use JMS or MQ or another middleware that ensures guaranteed
delivery of asynchronous messages.

This is generally not a great idea. The coordination is distributed as
each participant in the conversation has a model of the conversation
that relates to this participant's specific role in the conversation.
The ability to insert intermediaries is one of the key benefits of the
Pipes-and-Filters architectural style. First, we have to send a message
to a control queue whenever a component accesses a message queue to
receive or send messages.

is surely the burning question on the novice developer's mind.
What is left is a way to describe the nature of the interaction between
the systems. I agree with Charles Young that all integration developers
should be setup with two large monitors side-by-side. Luckily, we had
some apparent foresight when we developed the loan broker solution. One
could even imagine some sort of query language against the graph to
efficiently extract information from larger graphs.

Hysteresis Design decisions are hardly ever made in a vacuum. Small
circles imply more request-reply interaction, which could mean poorer
scalability of the solution.

We abstracted the components' interaction with the MSMQ MessageQueue
objects behind the IMessageSender and IMessageReceiver interfaces.

One force that is often not spelled out explicitly, though is What has
been done so far?