Subject: fatherhood single-minded

From: dutiful <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:06:37 -0400

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Will Offer Relocation.
List Refinery or similar large capital projects you have worked on.
comJob Description:thinkenergygroup. How many years experience?

designing the electrical systems for clean rooms.

Do you want to live and work in California?

Relo may be available for the right candidates. The ideal candidate will
have experience managing Environmental and Civil Engineering projects.
The applicant needs to be very organized and team oriented.
A PE license would be considered a plus. Do you have a APICS
certification.
Do you have experience with managing budgets and creating requisitions?

You need a BSEE degree.

An MSEE or PE would be considered a plus. Experience with RoHS and
statistical methods required. Do you have AutoCAD experience? Electrical
Engineering, P. Field experience with startups and commissioning is a
must.
You need the ability to read, understand and execute all electrical
specifications and drawings on these EPC projects. The ideal candidate
will need to have experience working with PC board layouts, assist in
circuit board layouts, and should be able to test the products.

Are you willing to relocate? PE license is required.
Position will be responsible for the coordination of detailed design for
a designated process unit or offsites area of the expansion project.
Schedule Management: Monitor schedule progress of the contractor vs.

Electrical hardware engineering projects for industrial power and
automation systems, including switchgear, motor control centers, motor
drive systems, and PLCs.
An applicant with field experience is a plus. How many years experience?
The potential employee will need to be familiar with CAD, CAE and
AUTOCAD. com is a Technical Service Company based in Atlanta, Georgia.

The candidate will be responsible for coordinating the activities of
contractors during construction to insure schedules, while ensuring
quality and safety are maintained.

Are you fluent in Russian and English?
The ideal candidate will have experience managing Environmental and
Civil Engineering projects. What computer systems have you used for
engineering design and project management?

license with ability to get licensed in Florida, and US Citizenship.

RELOCATION is available for the right candidate. If so please explain.
The majority of the work will be done in system design PLCs, Power
Systems, and Pressure Systems.
Position will be responsible for the coordination of detailed design for
a designated process unit or offsites area of the expansion project.
The ability to establish design criteria while ensuring that designs are
produced in accordance with company design and quality standards and
practices are a MUST!