Subject: substitution limo

From: worldwide <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:06:34 -0400

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Engineering and Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr.
What types of motors have you worked with? Excellent pay, bonus,
benefits and relocation package provided. , professional engineer,
registered professional engineer, ncees, national council of examiners,
eit, e.

Experience with RoHS and statistical methods required.

Great Pay and Benefits.

The potential employee will need to be familiar with CAD, CAE and
AUTOCAD. Software development for solid state electric meters is a plus.
Please list your most recent pay to include base salary, commission,
performance bonus.
Where do you currently live? Cost Management: gather cost expenditures,
confirm validity of costs, prepare cost reports and analysis.
Explain your experience in a generating plant.

Please list your most recent pay to include base salary, commission,
performance bonus.

Do not say See Resume. Salary and compensation commensurate with
qualification and experience. IMMEDIATE NEED for a Electrical Engineer
to work for a Texas services provider. Immediate need in the Houston, TX
area for two proven ProEngineer drafters. Leading manufacturer of coated
fine paper is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor, EandI.
Outline your formal education. The focus of the work is to design
lighting and power systems for office buildings, laboratories, dorms and
barracks, fire stations, dining halls and other types as needed on
military bases.

Please highlight any maintenance experience with PLCs, CNC controls,
and-or CNC machining equipment such as mills, lathes, grinders, etc.
Benefits and relocation are included.
Must have excellent planning and organizational skills, along with
strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include providing technical support to the sales
offices in U.

Create design specification and specifications, BOMs.
Previous experience with DC motor controls and knowledge of circuit
layout software strongly preferred. Some domestic and international
travel required. Overtime and a moving allowance is available. This
includes the identification and improvement of product quality, process
capability and product reliability.

Client located in the state of Florida has an immediate need for an
Assistant Director of Electrical Engineering.

Explain your experience in a generating plant.
Are you able to interpret electrical schematics, parts and machine
manuals, and wiring diagrams? How many years experience do you have?

List Refinery or similar large capital projects you have worked on.

Experience should include BGA, Micro-BGA, fine pitch, BGA rework,
thermal profiling, X ray, screen printing, pick and place programming
and reflow profiling. The knowledge of design analysis and the
verification of products through manufacturing, installation and
commissioning is also required. Being able to ensure that cost effective
designs are in compliance with specified technical and contractual
requirements are also a requirement.
A company located in Southeastern Virginia has an immediate need for an
Electrical Engineer specializing in lighting, power and systems.
Provide direct, hands on support of SMT manufacturing processes.