Subject: pacifism stagecoach

From: Harriot S. Quinones <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:46:03 +0200

And although this is Viki's fourth appearance here, these are actually
from the very first time I shot her, last year in Prague.

All content on this site is protected by US and International copyright
laws.

We tried to find a Morticia Adams dress for this session. I liked her
immediately, but didn't have much time to work with her the first day,
so I asked her to come back.

This is a technique I love to use, and I practiced it extensively in
this session.

com For more info and a look at some of the prints on sale, click here.
I'm getting this new set of Mia in Normandy prepared prior to a quick
trip to the California snow; so by the time you read this, I may already
be wrapped around a tree somewhere near Lake Tahoe. Their new site,
LSGmodels.

Heather was recommended to me by Ken Marcus, who has featured her on his
own site a number of times. There was barely enough room for me, my
camera, the two girls and a bottle of lotion.

This is a technique I love to use, and I practiced it extensively in
this session.

Once completely nude, the girls' sexiness was somewhat diminished, it
seemed. Her glowing gold skin just pops off the screen, against the dark
gray background. If you're interested in the more extreme photos, and
videos of this model, visit our friends at LSGmodels, where the full
series will be presented soon. She's a star on several of the top
glamour sites, and I've wanted to shoot her ever since I first saw one
of her sets on Met-art.

Setting it in the center is the standard default, but if you choose one
of the sides, and use a wide open f-stop, you'll get that lovely soft
and dreamy look throughout the rest of the image. Once completely nude,
the girls' sexiness was somewhat diminished, it seemed.

" I'll assume you can decide the "art vs porn" issues for yourselves, so
let's talk about selective focus. In reviewing images for these
projects, I've had to do some re-scanning and enlarging of work that has
been previously shown here in the Archive - so I thought you might like
to see the results.

If you're interested in the more extreme photos, and videos of this
model, visit our friends at LSGmodels, where the full series will be
presented soon. This is especially true of naked bodies. I had a group
of models to shoot for the LSG project, and she was one of the beginners
- young and not quite sure of herself, but very happy to give it a go.
She doesn't let on, but the air was getting a bit chilly as we finished
up our first day of shooting. She's a classic beauty, and was great to
work with - and she's certainly not shy.

I suspect she's going to be popular with the viewers, so we'll have
another set lined up for the near future.

She's a star on several of the top glamour sites, and I've wanted to
shoot her ever since I first saw one of her sets on Met-art. Today's
update is from her return trip, when we spent the whole afternoon
together.

She's got the classic model body - long, thin legs and neck - and a
gorgeous face. but we didn't really try very hard, since I knew she'd
end up like this. but here's another picture-perfect European fashion
model quite happily posing in her birthday suit.

My session with Mia and Nikita, however, is an exception.