Subject: serum ingratitude

From: tubular <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:06:36 -0400

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Why are you leaving or did you leave your last employer?
comJob Description:thinkenergygroup. People who like challenges and are
motivated to drive this wireless communications technology in a
cooperative team environment are encouraged to apply. The selected
candidate will supervise the work of the Engineers and Draftsmen and
work with the Project Managers to develop design concepts which are
incorporated into the final concept.

Responsibilities will include providing technical support to the sales
offices in U.

Have you work for an equipment or fabrication manufacturer?

Explain your mechanical and or electromechanical drafting support ? A
leading manufacturer of wire and cable is actively interviewing for a
Regional Applications Engineer that will service the Southeast out of
the home base in Houston, Texas.
Benefits and relocation are included.
A PE license would be considered a plus. After assembly drawings,
involved with supporting the electrical engineers working with wire
harness drawings, schematics, and other electro mechanical drafting.
Outline your formal education.

Must be stress-tolerant and able to successfully operate with limited
supervision.

The majority of the work will be done in system design PLCs, Power
Systems, and Pressure Systems. Design for Manufacturing from start to
finish on new designs. Our client, a leading-edge manufacturer of
heating and cooling components, has an Immediate Need for an Electrical
Engineer for its facility in RI. List projects, responsibilities, etc.
Schedule Management: Monitor schedule progress of the contractor vs.
Software development for solid state electric meters is a plus.
Experience making light emitting diodes, is a huge plus.

The ideal candidate will have specific design and project experience
working on combined cycle power plant design build projects. The
candidate will need to be knowledgeable of project development,
engineering and construction methods.
Have you worked closely with engineering personnel for drafting support
? An MSEE or PE would be considered a plus.

Describe in detail your experience with construction safety and current
Federal ans OSHA requirements.
Please list relevant computer software - applications  that you are
proficient in. Also attend all client meetings to help develop scope,
etc. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating the activities
of contractors during construction to insure schedules, while ensuring
quality and safety are maintained. Salary and compensation commensurate
with qualification and experience.

Requires the skills to install in-line instruments, analyzers, emergency
shutdown systems, and programmable logic control systems.

Describe your experience with instrumentation, low voltage power and
control, medium voltage and underground transmission cables.
How many hours and what type of CAD software have you used for
electrical schematics and panel layouts ? Must possess good analytical,
verbal and written communication skills and be proficient on Microsoft
Word, Excel and PowerPoint.

Are you able to interpret electrical schematics, parts and machine
manuals, and wiring diagrams?

An MSEE or PE would be considered a plus. Have you work for an equipment
or fabrication manufacturer? Chemical plant or refinery unit support
experience with process or tech service background is a definite plus.
Have you worked closely with engineering personnel for drafting support
?
the planned schedule and report on deviations.