Subject: Be part of this great fun event!

From: Jake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:43:08 -0400

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

These displays will please people of all ages.

We've planned a special program of activities including gourmet
barbecues, vineyard picnic, campfire night, and the 'Ballgowns and Boots
Ball'.

The event is organised by The Western Australian Yachting Foundation
Inc.
For further information, check the website www. The competition goes in
search of the biggest whacker of a cricket ball in the country.
Congratulations to those who found this venue and presented such a
wonderful day of running and entertainment. Please visit the webiste,
www. State of the art technology is available in lecture theatres and
computer laboratories, providing tools to enhance and support
presentations of any style and scope.

Peter Howard - CHEFAustralia's best loved celebrity chef PETER HOWARD
will be running three cooking demonstrations featuring regional gourmet
food and wine tastings. The cost includes all materials and morning or
afternoon tea. Please ask for a copy when making an enquiry. A wide
range of options are available from elegantly fully themed gala events
to casual Aussie campfire meals. Children are encouraged to wear old
clothes and shoes as they will be getting wet! Your first stay will
definitely not be your last.
Situated right on the edge of Pumicestone Passage and part of the
Caloundra City Centre. It is an exhibition that celebrates the history
and humour of cricket in Western Australia on and off the field.