Subject: serious burlap

From: Peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:50:25 +0200

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

And if you'd like to subscribe to my podcast feed, here it is. That's
what Snow was there for. Sometimes it's best to ignore'm.

Rumsfeld's quite abysmal. CountDown's Tribute to Scotty by way of Crooks
and Liars.

He needs staffers brainy. Methinks that he's scared  Of opinions we air,
And he finds them a threatening force. And speaking of  war mongering, I
wrote "You Go To War With What You Have" some time ago in response to
this challenge, but I never posted it. And if you'd like to subscribe to
my podcast feed, here it is. He lumps Kos with MySpace, But finds no
right blogs base.
But he's loyal to George Bush, and that's key.
He'll never dump his fav'rite Don, Cause Don can't wait to nuke Iran.
There Once Was A Fellow Named Card By Madeleine Begun Kane There once
was a fellow named Card, Who worked for George Dubya quite hard.

Liar quite transparent. "  Ode To The Decider-In-Chief By Madeleine
Begun Kane The Decider-In-Chief's an angry man, Lambasting folks who
Rumsfeld pan.

Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious. It seems poor Dan's offended by the
language used on blogs, citing as examples MySpace,  the Huffington
Post, and the Daily Kos. And here's a pair of limericks on the same
topic: George Bush Has  Been Urged To Clean House By Madeleine Begun
Kane George Bush has  been urged to clean house, By his GOP pals and his
spouse.

Don Davis's Hu Cares About The Falun Gong?

He lumps Kos with MySpace, But finds no right blogs base. Don Davis's
True Lies: The Top Ten Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie Detector Test If
you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of this post, just
click here. Don Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten Questions  Needed In A
CIA  Lie Detector Test If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast
version of this post, just click here.

Why not start with Cheney? That's what Snow was there for. Andy and Josh
deserves some limericks, too, don't you think? And here's a pair of
limericks on the same topic: George Bush Has  Been Urged To Clean House
By Madeleine Begun Kane George Bush has  been urged to clean house, By
his GOP pals and his spouse.
There Once Was A Fellow Named Card By Madeleine Begun Kane There once
was a fellow named Card, Who worked for George Dubya quite hard. Josh
will kick him out the door. But  the changes he makes Can't  repair his
mistakes,  Cause the man in the Oval's a louse. It seems poor Dan's
offended by the language used on blogs, citing as examples MySpace,  the
Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos.
And if  simply reading it isn't enough for you,  you can listen to me
sing it right here. Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun
Kane Dubya ain't known for decorum.
You're fighting for a Prez unglued.
Josh will kick him out the door. Don't forget Dub's spokesman Scott. "
Andrew Card worked way too hard.

It seems poor Dan's offended by the language used on blogs, citing as
examples MySpace,  the Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos. Rove lost
power, so they say. Card's been replaced, By Josh Bolten, that OMB ace.
Andy and Josh deserves some limericks, too, don't you think?