Subject: Featuring artists from around the world, performing at this 'blues' and 'roots' festival, on a multi stage in the centre of one of the most picturesque coastal towns in New South Wales.

From: Gilmore Q. Ruth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:18:25 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Patrons were encouraged to bring along their merino wether and enter
them in The Booligal Cup.

There is public car parking for over two thousand cars.
All guests receive complimentary light breakfast served daily on Hides
verandah and a light evening meal at P. At our 'Unique Alternative' we
actively encourage delegates to enjoy our tropical surroundings either
on the sweeping verandahs or in the lush tropical gardens.

NO ALCOHOL to be brought inside the premises as there is plenty on sale
with our great sponsorship from Carlton and Tooheys. Call your local
Visitor Information Centre for details. There was a march past, player
oaths and other entertainment.

This is a non-denominational service.
All pioneer descendants are especially invited and will be welcomed
warmly. It is an easy walk to the Cairns Convention Centre and other
major conference venues. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or
medium without express written permission of Computerworld Inc. Giving
others a opportunity, to share their creativity at competitions,
promoting their craft at the festivals.

All through the week there is the Kanga Expo, where official
merchandise, replica tops, boots, action photos etc are on offer for the
discerning buyer.
Take A Break Australian Holiday AccommodationPowered by Fasfind
Magazines. Let their sound take you to a peaceful place of serene
beauty.
The signing of Application Service Provider has allowed us to once again
incorporate a Corporate Tent into our event. The Resort recreational
facilities are extensive, including a large central lagoon pool with
swim-throughs to a Pool Cocktail Bar and spas. Normal Entry fee to
gallery. Renowned for its exceptional value for money, the hotel takes
affordability to brand new levels with a series of package deals aimed
to suit everyone.
It has become a major fundraiser for local charities in the tiny
township of Booligal in Western NSW. This exhibition will feature an
array of disciplines including visual art,photography, fashion and craft
from renowned Australian artists. MARKETSWanted: Stallholders for
Saturday in Tony Onions Park.
Registration Forms available on www.

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express
written permission of Computerworld Inc. All guests receive
complimentary light breakfast served daily on Hides verandah and a light
evening meal at P. Wollumbin Dreaming is a non-profit organisation. Twin
entry lobbies allow a range of activities to operate concurrently. In
Cairns, only one hotels small personal touches make a big difference.
Running time: three hours and ten minutes including one twenty-minute
interval.

Highlights include the famous "River of Fire" sailpast and fireworks
display, live bands and tons of family entertainment.
The yearly event has now developed into the main event on the regions
social calendar.
Any profits are reinvested into the event or football development in the
ACT Region.

Wollumbin Dreaming is a non-profit organisation.