Subject: eleventh quit

From: Ira J. Henson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:46:09 +0200

" I'll assume you can decide the "art vs porn" issues for yourselves, so
let's talk about selective focus.

I've left in a number of shots one might normally reject - awkward
stances, funny expressions - since I believe, in this case, those things
add to the eroticism of the series.

In reviewing images for these projects, I've had to do some re-scanning
and enlarging of work that has been previously shown here in the Archive
- so I thought you might like to see the results. I suspect she's going
to be popular with the viewers, so we'll have another set lined up for
the near future.

The studio floor is composed of beautiful old lacquered boards, which
give off a warm reddish-yellow glow.

Again, this session comes from some of my recent work with the London
Studio Group, whose site will be up and running soon, with more photos
of some of these models, plus videos. If you're like me, this is what
you'd really like to see when you flip through Vogue or Elle. Today's
update is from her return trip, when we spent the whole afternoon
together.

I shot several studio sessions with Heather, using some great lingerie
from her personal collection. I shot several studio sessions with
Heather, using some great lingerie from her personal collection.

She's got the classic model body - long, thin legs and neck - and a
gorgeous face.

Click here for rss feed. So even though I set the camera white balance
to "daylight", I always get images with an additional warmth. com, hits
the web today with a great selection of both stills and hi-def videos.
The thumbs on the right represent the most recent updates: the list on
the left is more extensive.

She's a lot of fun to work with, so I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her
here. And although this is Viki's fourth appearance here, these are
actually from the very first time I shot her, last year in Prague.

There was barely enough room for me, my camera, the two girls and a
bottle of lotion. Today's update shows the results.

Some of these are brand new images, and all are in a larger size than
the previous version. Veterans of the site will recognize the
multicolored couch, which we also used for one of the sessions with
Viki. Let me know if that sounds appealing, and I'll try to include some
candid shots in future sessions. And if you take a close look in her
eyes, you'll see reflections of two simple lighting fixtures, available
at any European equivalent of Home Depot. This set will be popular with
aficionados of the short skirts, white cotton panties and knee socks
look, a hobby I completely understand.

Of course you'll still need to find a woman as great looking as Simi to
get in your closet and take off her clothes.

The studio floor is composed of beautiful old lacquered boards, which
give off a warm reddish-yellow glow. I told her she reminded me of a
young Angelica Houston, only prettier.

Her glowing gold skin just pops off the screen, against the dark gray
background. I've left in a number of shots one might normally reject -
awkward stances, funny expressions - since I believe, in this case,
those things add to the eroticism of the series. This set is
particularly "bold", due to the nature of the LSG site, but I think
you'll see the artsy aspects to the images as well.

Thanks for your patience.