Subject: First phase games will begin on Monday and are to be completed by Thursday.

From: Clark X. Tina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:18:27 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Computerworld and Computerworld.

Dine in Far Horizons restaurant that has no equal in both position and
creativity of cuisine.
From rainforest dinners under the stars to barefoot black-tie barbecues
lagoon-side the choice of locations, events and themes is stunning. You
can help the kids by joining us for an evening of Culinary delights
presented by three of Melbourne's most sought after Chefs - Shane Delia,
Gabriel Martin and George Calombaris.

The three-bedroom apartments have private bathrooms and a fully
furnished, air-conditioned living area. Ask for the Conference and
Incentive packages. porcelain painting, pottery, ceramics, toys,
decoupage, glass art and miscellaneous.

Standard audio-visual and staging requirements are handled in-house.
There are five different designs in total. Dine in Far Horizons
restaurant that has no equal in both position and creativity of cuisine.
All rooms and suites offer harbour and mountain views, private
balconies, free in-house movies and free keypad safe. Ideally situated
to the Convention Centre, the property has a pool, spa, restaurant,
undercover parking and tour desk.

This Four Star Hotel offers a harmonious balance of enticing rooms,
stylish facilities and enthusiastic friendly staff committed to service
excellence.
Bring a compact, fold up chair or cushion to sit on, as well as
something warm to wear inside the cave. The Sheraton Mirage plays host
to a superb array of restaurants and bars, whilst the Mirage Country
Club caters for the sportsman.
Application Service Provider are based on Belair Rd, Kingswood and
provide IT system support to a wide range of clients, from national
corporations to sole traders. The them this year in 'Days of Our Lives'.
Twin entry lobbies allow a range of activities to operate concurrently.
Make sure you get along to this fabulous event and check out some really
top art and craft.
The ever-popular Kanga Disco takes place on Tuesday and on Wednesday, a
movie night is organised. Included are many items that are generally
accessible only in the Regional History Room in Goulburn. The yearly
event has now developed into the main event on the regions social
calendar.
Standard audio-visual and staging requirements are handled in-house.

There will be a grand parade for the winners. Finals take place from
Friday night through to the conclusion on Saturday evening. Let their
sound take you to a peaceful place of serene beauty. With absolute beach
frontage to the sapphire Coral Sea, your one, two or three bedroom
boutique suite becomes your personal haven. Come see Blackadder,
Baldrick, Percy, Queenie, Nursie, Lord Melchett and many more great
character roles!
Includes free entry to the gallery.

Today, three Traditional Tribal Groups look after the landscape and
archaeological treasures of the World Heritage Area, in partnership with
pastoralists, scientists and government.
Accompanied by a small rabble of beruffed riff-raff - bottom-breath
Baldrick and pea-brained Percy; the serpentine Lord Blackadder lowers
the whole tone of England's Golden Age.
Computerworld Executive Briefing: The Untethered Worker.

The survivors, marooned on a barren island are a motley microcosm of
seventeenth-century society and they greet their situation with emotions
ranging from selfless goodness to lawless depravity.