Subject: Could it be that the rumors I started about it being optioned for a major Pixar feature are finally bearing fruit?

From: Sullivan L. Antony <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 08:17:12 -0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

The wide format captures the essential catly theme of the image, while
also including more detail of the landscape for a greatly enhanced
virtual simulacrum of the original view. I finally found another copy of
the version of Sampoorna Ramayan performed by children.

This just in - the giant squid issues a statement. She decides to marry
him and stay back in the jungle.

For those not familiar with the term, an ex voto is a thanks offering to
the Virgin or to a saint. I hope, one day, for a recording of both
pieces by Jordi Savall. The painting was acquired through a generous
grant made by the Friends of the Janus Museum. So here's my first effort
at posting remotely, just like the hipsters at Starbucks do. For those
not familiar with the term, an ex voto is a thanks offering to the
Virgin or to a saint.

Curiously, he didn't attack - just sat and stared at me in a sad sort of
way. Or is it only an Amazon software glitch?
What to make of it all I just don't know.
The picture is from a recent foggy morning in downtown DC - one of the
lions at the Grant Memorial on the US Capitol grounds, which I snapped
on another foggy day last January. For those not familiar with the term,
an ex voto is a thanks offering to the Virgin or to a saint. The
painting was acquired through a generous grant made by the Friends of
the Janus Museum.
I hope, one day, for a recording of both pieces by Jordi Savall.
See, when the Amazon. Many, like our acquisition, commemorate a
miraculous intervention. If everyone who reads this buys a copy or two,
we can sit back tonight and watch the salesrank climb!
Could it be that the rumors I started about it being optioned for a
major Pixar feature are finally bearing fruit?

A perfect film for Christmas Eve, I think, and a fine companion piece to
the classic Tarzan mentioned here previously. Maybe he had fed recently,
or maybe it's part of the uncanny phenomenon described below.

What to make of it all I just don't know. When, after Christmas, Amazon
dropped the sale price, the sales rank once again went south. It reminds
me a bit of the small panorama photographs that Allan Janus made back
when.

This just in - the giant squid issues a statement.

I hope, one day, for a recording of both pieces by Jordi Savall.

Could it be that the rumors I started about it being optioned for a
major Pixar feature are finally bearing fruit? However circumstances
forces her to leave behind one of her daughters and return back to
civilization.

I feel very up-to-date, now. Or is it only an Amazon software glitch?

Above, Leroy poses in the Forest Preserve. Much more fun than carols and
It's a Wonderful Life, which, as everyone knows, is Communist
propaganda.

Could it be that the rumors I started about it being optioned for a
major Pixar feature are finally bearing fruit? For those not familiar
with the term, an ex voto is a thanks offering to the Virgin or to a
saint.
However circumstances forces her to leave behind one of her daughters
and return back to civilization. Curiously, he didn't attack - just sat
and stared at me in a sad sort of way.

However circumstances forces her to leave behind one of her daughters
and return back to civilization. I finally found another copy of the
version of Sampoorna Ramayan performed by children.

It reminds me a bit of the small panorama photographs that Allan Janus
made back when. Above, Natasha thinks about jumping Leroy.
This just in - the giant squid issues a statement.

Above, Leroy poses in the Forest Preserve. I finally found another copy
of the version of Sampoorna Ramayan performed by children.

That would really really swell.