Subject: Since JavaFX Script is statically typed, it has the same code structuring, reuse, and encapsulation features that make it possible to create and maintain very large programs using Java technology.

From: knowledge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:13:02 +0900

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Q: Favorite Java book?

I'm really proud of the whole team for pulling out the stops and open
sourcing this mammoth code base in only a year's time. Q: Some people
may not know that you identified a widespread bug affecting both Java
and other languages that had gone unnoticed for half a century.
Many players associate with a single team.

Of course, we use other languages too. The following code sample begins
the definition of a baseball Player class.

Q: What advice would you give to a programmer new to the Java  language?
At Peter Norvig's  urging, I wrote it up for the Google research blog.
Bidirectional relationships have both an owning and an "inverse" side.
Q: Rich, big news for the OpenJDK community! In the previous Player code
sample, notice that the lastSpokenWords property uses the Transient
annotation. You can model these entity relationships within the
persistence API.
You can also use the language keyword transient for fields. Q: Where in
the process of programming do you have the most fun?