Subject: Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known for decorum.

From: Polly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:44:44 -0500

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Tuesday and Wednesday!

But  the changes he makes Can't  repair his mistakes,  Cause the man in
the Oval's a louse. But he's loyal to George Bush, and that's key.
Jonathan Singer interviews former Navy Secretary  James Webb.
You go to war though it is wrong. Your battle's gone on way too long. He
stepped down from his role, Which has taken its toll, And his rep will
forever be scarred.

The latest edition of the Carnival of Satire.
He'll  embarrass at most any forum. But  the changes he makes Can't 
repair his mistakes,  Cause the man in the Oval's a louse. Daniel Thinks
Left Blogs Are Coarse By Madeleine Begun Kane Daniel thinks left blogs
are coarse, So he mutters atop his high horse.

Don't forget Dub's spokesman Scott. Nearly was "Her Honor.

And here's a pair of limericks on the same topic: George Bush Has  Been
Urged To Clean House By Madeleine Begun Kane George Bush has  been urged
to clean house, By his GOP pals and his spouse. My previous White House
Shakeup verse is here.

But  the changes he makes Can't  repair his mistakes,  Cause the man in
the Oval's a louse. CountDown's Tribute to Scotty by way of Crooks and
Liars.
Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious.

Card's been replaced, By Josh Bolten, that OMB ace.

Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious.
He'll  embarrass at most any forum. He stepped down from his role, Which
has taken its toll, And his rep will forever be scarred. And if  simply
reading it isn't enough for you,  you can listen to me sing it right
here. The latest edition of the Carnival of Satire. And if any photo
deserves a companion limerick, that's the one. He'll  embarrass at most
any forum.

Rove lost power, so they say.

And speaking of  war mongering, I wrote "You Go To War With What You
Have" some time ago in response to this challenge, but I never posted
it. Your battle's gone on way too long. Dubya answers no, no, no.
Miers may just lose her job.