Subject: trivial toehold

From: Avila <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:44:52 -0400

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Kagermann hinted that White may fire the people who downloaded the
documents in question.

No issues or functionality changes have been identified with these
updated binaries. "Even Oracle admits to the appropriateness of this
practice. Or Email me directly. vxd, and then click Start.

No issues or functionality changes have been identified with these
updated binaries.
You can read more about the UPstraps - available in several models for
small and larger cameras as well for camera bags - in my review. , A
part of The New York Times Company.

Add Enterprise Software News, Product Reviews, Trends and Analysis -
eWEEK. "It might make it awkward for them. Note that this behavior only
occurs after you dock your computer.