Subject: Improved project configuration management.

From: Pruitt H. Sarah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 02:58:54 -0500

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Get fast help from the Sun Developer Expert Assistance program.
The Visual Library API, which is the next generation Graph Library, is
useful for data visualization, such as graph-oriented modeling, in
NetBeans modules. Visualize the relationships between schema elements,
and use queries to find usages or unused global components.

More than just code completion.
Here's a preview of the expert-led technical sessions, real-world
examples, hands-on labs, previews of technical advances, and exciting
events with industry leaders.

Don't you wish it really came with bunk beds. Deadline Extended Good
News! NET Interoperability This indispensable book provides the Java EE
and . We've got you covered.
Xu Bin, a Java Champion and Ben Rockwood, an OpenSolaris expert, on
their strategies, challenges, and solutions, with a peek into the
future. Linking pages in your web application has never been easier with
the new Visual Page Flow Editor, supporting JavaServer Faces, JSP, and
HTML pages.
This article shows you how.
ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS    The Future of Multicore Computing Is Here!
Distribute Tools now available. For information on Product and
Technology releases, please update your preferences.

Give us your feedback to help us enhance this next-generation
development platform, and we'll give you a chance to win an Apple iPod
Nano! Rate and Review Tell us what you think of the content of this
page. A combination of product support and updates, per-incident
developer advice, and education credits for training, these plans help
you reduce risk and time to market.

Please take a moment to give us your  perspective! Distribute Tools now
available.

Enhanced JavaScript support.
From Sao Paulo to Seoul,  Paris to St.

Drag and drop consumption of web services in visual web app pages.

Four Ultras will be given away.

Includes XML Schema, WSDL, and BPEL refactoring support, and
Schema-based code completion.
Linking pages in your web application has never been easier with the new
Visual Page Flow Editor, supporting JavaServer Faces, JSP, and HTML
pages. An initial draft of the User's Guide is available. This article
shows you how use TPGS.
Also supports WSI-BSP token profiles to develop interoperable secure web
services and federated Liberty web services. In particular, thanks to
Geertjan Wielenga of the NetBeans IDE team for his valuable input.
Technical Articles The Power of DTrace This overview of DTrace offers
sample scripts. Brought to you by the Sun Developer Network Channel. You
are attempting to apply for an invalid beta test opportunity. html      
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Please take a moment to give us your  perspective!

The new NetBeans installer makes it easier to get the functionality that
you want. Ask a question, or share your knowledge.

Collect and process business events in real time.

Note: Even though NetBeans does not include a report designer for
creating complex templates for JasperReports, you can do so with other
third-party, rich-client Java tools.

Easy migration from Java Studio Creator.

There are many other editing features, including Goto Declaration for
jumping to the declaration point of a class or method reference.

This roadmap offers links to useful references. Ask a question, or share
your knowledge. More Virtual Flying Dukes The Virtual Flying Dukes
contest is open, and it's all virtual. SDN membership is free and
entitles you to a number of benefits. in the United States and other
countries. Better Navigation and Inspection. Sun is releasing this code
to the community to accelerate innovation  around clustered solutions,
in a world moving quickly to scale-out  architectures. NetBeans API
ErrorManager deprecated, in favor of standard JDK's Logger mechanism.
The Update Center and Module Manager have been merged into the Plugin
Manager. The page you requested is for Sun Developers only.

Note: If you are working behind a firewall, configure the proxy server 
by clicking the Proxy Configuration button in the middle of the wizard 
panel.

Review or contribute code as it is being developed.