Subject: sumptuous

From: pornographer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:55:19 -0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Hardcore Porn DVDs - Sex Movies - Quality Adult Sex DVDs  Home   DVDs  
Sex toys   Download   Mobile   Porn Stars   Login   Help      What are
you shopping for? Simply add a little lube, slip in and enjoy the
sensation of the tongue licking and vibrating your penis.

Adult eBooks Download erotic ebooks in Adobe, MS Reader, Palm and
Mobipocket format from the Adult eBook Shop.
ICRA makes no value judgement about sites. Of course for most sites
making this claim it is utter nonsense.

It is also very powerful.

In the shower that is!

You cannot buy Pucker Up cheaper online in the UK!