Subject: neglect workfare

From: Netty Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:33:49 +0200

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

GUSTY OUTFLOW WINDS WOULD CREATE ERRATIC FIRE BEHAVIOR AS WELL.
CALCASIEU PARISH IN SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA. BOSSIER PARISH IN NORTHWEST
LOUISIANA. NEOSHO RIVER NEAR PARSONS AFFECTING LABETTE AND NEOSHO
COUNTIES. WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY
EVENING.

WILL PRODUCE CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ACROSS THE WARNED AREA.
MID AND HIGH LEVEL MOISTURE IS MOVING INTO PORTIONS OF SOUTHWEST IDAHO
EARLIER THAN EXPECTED.

THE WATCH IS CONTINUED FOR SATURDAY. LISTEN FOR LATER FORECASTS AND
POSSIBLE RED FLAG WARNINGS.

CADDO PARISH IN NORTHWEST LOUISIANA.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CROSS FLOODED ROADS.

FLOOD WARNING EXTENDED UNTIL LATE SATURDAY NIGHT.

SATURDAY WILL SEE A LITTLE BETTER CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE
AREA. A COMBINATION OF HIGH HAINES.
RESIDENTS LIVING ALONG STREAMS AND CREEKS SHOULD TAKE IMMEDIATE
PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT LIFE AND PROPERTY. CADDO PARISH IN NORTHWEST
LOUISIANA.

COMBINED WITH DRY FUELS.
DRY FUELS AND LIGHTNING WILL CREATE EXPLOSIVE FIRE GROWTH POTENTIAL.
CHEROKEE COUNTY IN SOUTHEAST KANSAS. DO NOT DRIVE INTO AREAS WHERE WATER
COVERS THE ROAD.

ISOLATED DRY THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP IN THE AFTERNOON AND
EVENING ACROSS THE WATCH AREA ESPECIALLY ON SATURDAY.
MID AND HIGH LEVEL MOISTURE IS MOVING INTO PORTIONS OF SOUTHWEST IDAHO
EARLIER THAN EXPECTED. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH HAS ALSO BEEN ISSUED. THE
WATCH IS CONTINUED FOR SATURDAY. A COMBINATION OF STRONG WINDS.
LINN AND IN MISSOURI. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BOISE HAS ISSUED A
RED FLAG WARNING.

AND LIKELY FALL BELOW FLOOD STAGE ON SATURDAY. WITH ONLY ISOLATED
PATCHES OF GROUND RECEIVING WETTING RAIN.

GUSTY OUTFLOW WINDS WOULD CREATE ERRATIC FIRE BEHAVIOR AS WELL. REPORT
WATER ENTERING THEIR HOMES AT BASEMENT LEVELS. THE RIVER WILL CONTINUE
TO FALL TO BELOW FLOOD STAGE BY LATE SATURDAY MORNING. A FIRE WEATHER
WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR.
AS THE TROUGH MOVES THROUGH SOUTHWEST IDAHO. ON FOOT OR IN A VEHICLE.
CHILDREN SHOULD NOT PLAY NEAR FLOODED DRAINAGE DITCHES. THE RIVER WILL
CONTINUE TO FALL TO BELOW FLOOD STAGE BY SATURDAY EVENING. THIS HAS THE
POTENTIAL TO LEAD TO NEW FIRE STARTS AND FIRE GROWTH. A FIRE WEATHER
WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR WAS INDICATING THUNDERSTORMS
CONTINUING TO TRAIN ACROSS CALCASIEU PARISH THIS MORNING.
SOME OF THESE STORMS MAY BECOME WET BY SATURDAY EVENING.