Subject: warhead wand

From: Delaney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:13:06 +0200

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required.
Development on substantive application software products. Very strong
engineering skills on Linux.

Analysts will review these alerts to determine if further investigation
is warranted or the alert is deemed a false positive. Strong object
oriented design skills. Individual must be proficient in all aspects of
data modeling, database design, system architecture, and optimization
techniques. Specific knowledge of street wide compliance initiatives
such as SOx and other industry regulated initiatives.
Knowledge of Fixed Income products, such as ABS, MBS, CDO, or Credit
Derivatives is a big plus.

Experience with the Electronic Trading aspects of a Global Fixed Income
business, such as current and emerging new markets, connectivity,
auto-quoting, distribution, etc.
Must have a strong presence, be articulate, and have very deep Equities
product knowledge.

Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring,Hibernate and
Struts a plus.

Experience with full trade lifecycle events, and it's technical and
operational support. Specific knowledge of street wide compliance
initiatives such as SOx and other industry regulated initiatives.

The ability to cooperate effectively with other developers in the
development of shared code with uniform coding styles and standards.
Good communication skills - you will work directly with many parts of
the business. Experience with the Electronic Trading aspects of a Global
Fixed Income business, such as current and emerging new markets,
connectivity, auto-quoting, distribution, etc.

You will set the strategy for technology infrastructure delivery
globally in addition to being responsible for several projects within
the group.
Knowledge of Stochastic Calculus and Financial Modeling.

Experience with Perl programming, Informatica, and Business Objects
reporting is a plus.

An understanding of paging and swapping, inter-process communication and
file system concepts as well as the ability to use performance analysis
to tune systems. Investment management experience is a plus. Strong
analytical skills, demonstrated ability to illicit and document user
requirements, application testing and configuration planning, and
implementing product rollout. Effective communication skills and the
ability to put in some evening hours, on occassion. A track record
recruiting and staffing high-quality development teams is also required.
Very strong PowerPoint presentation skills.

Familiarity with system administration and database administration.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.

NET frameworks, SQL Server, as well as XML, XSLT, JavaScript and DHTML.

Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology.

Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.

Good communication skills are essential. Knowledge of Swing components
and APIs.

Heavy phone support will also be required.
Knowledge and experience in capital markets. Strong Test Management
Experience.
Ability to maintain close working relationships with the application
development teams and with the business.

Experience writing test scripts. This individual's financial services
competencies should include or span the pan-equity Trading environment.

Investment management experience is a plus. issues management, delivery
management, status and financial reporting etc.