Subject: A Call for Participation is expected in a few weeks.

From: Netty Q. Miles <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 23:14:15 +0900

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

Read the about the Security Activity.

A Call for Participation is expected in a few weeks. Creators of XML
content can use the ITS set of elements and attributes to prepare
schemas and documents for localization and to internationalize them for
a global audience.

Learn more about the Voice Browser Activity.

In February, Web services and SOA experts met to improve enterprise
support. National Academy of Sciences.
Written for markup language designers, the draft specifies the syntax
and usage of CURIEs which are abbreviated or "compact URIs.

Visit the Offices home page.

SCXML is an execution environment based on UML Harel State Tables and
CCXML.
" This joint work of the Interest Group was published in BMC
Bioinformatics, a peer-reviewed open access journal that plays a central
role in the bioinformatics community.

Attendees will explore use cases for mobile Ajax to help shape its use
in mobile Web browsers.
The second edition incorporates corrections for the known errata in the
first edition.
mobileOK marks are machine-readable labels that indicate Web content and
delivery pass the Mobile Web Best Practices test suite.
Learn more about the Multimodal Interaction Activity.

Visit the HTML home page. Read about the SAWSDL Working Group and about
Web services. The group is chartered to work on the Character Model
Resource Identifiers and Normalization and on Language Tags and Locale
Identifiers.

Learn more about the Web Services Activity. These filter effects are
defined in XML for SVG and can be used in other environments such as
HTML styled with CSS, or XSL:FO. A Call for Participation is expected in
late May or June.

XBL can be used to implement new DOM interfaces, and, with other
specifications, to implement arbitrary tag sets as widgets. Chairman
Edward Markey invited Berners-Lee as the sole witness for the first in a
series on the Digital Future of the United States.
The core component of Ajax, the XMLHttpRequest object is an interface
that allows scripts to perform HTTP client functions, such as submitting
form data or loading data from a remote Web site. The Policy Framework
defines a model for expressing the nature of Web services in order to
convey conditions for their interaction.
The Workshop is looking at the role of XML and Semantic Web technologies
in achieving that goal, along with the challenges for dealing with
security and privacy. National Academy of Sciences. Attendees, invited
speakers and panelists will discuss how the Web works for citizens and
governments and how it can best achieve their goals.
Read about Web services. Visit the voice browser home page.
First Public Working Drafts include SVG Filter Requirements, Primer and
Language.
, USA, hosted by the U.
CCXML, the Call Control eXtensible Markup Language, provides telephony
call control support for VoiceXML and other dialog systems.
Visit the Mobile Web Initiative home page.
Web resources can then be retrieved, personalized and delivered in a
variety of delivery contexts to meet both social needs for content
labels and commercial requirements for content adaptation.

Registration is free and open to the public.

The second edition incorporates corrections for the known errata in the
first edition. Read the about the Security Activity.
Visit the SVG home page.
The mission of this XG is to develop a standard methodology for
evaluating Semantic Web Services based upon a standard set of problems
and develop a public repository of such problems.
Topics may include interoperability and robustness, performance, legal
requirements for digital signature formats, and the impact of the
evolving XML environment.
Quentin Williams is Office Manager. Read the testimonials and press
release and visit the Voice Browser home page.
XBL can be used to implement new DOM interfaces and, with other
specifications, to implement arbitrary tag sets as widgets.
Learn more about the Math Activity. Read the about the Voice Browser
Activity.
WAI-ARIA attributes provide information about objects that extends what
is available from markup.

A Call for Participation is expected in a few weeks. Learn more about
the Web Services Activity.

Visit the Internationalization home page. Read the press release.

Read the testimonials and press release and about Web services. National
Academy of Sciences.
XSLT transforms documents into different markup or formats.
Visit the Web Accessibility Initiative home page. Daniel will continue
his role as Associate Chair for Europe. A Call for Participation is
expected in a few weeks.

Read the press release. RDFa expresses metadata in XHTML-compatible
constructs and extensions, enabling a new world of user functionality.
Workshop participants discussed the needs and challenges facing people
in developing economies who use a mobile phone as the primary and often
sole platform for accessing the Web. XML Query can perform searches,
queries and joins over collections of documents.