Subject: sh server name" script from the WAS installation bin directory of the WAS profile under which this server has been created.

From: Gilbert Leon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 03:26:58 -0500

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

The pid provider defines a class of providers.

These actions can only be used if destructive actions have been
explicitly enabled.
OpenMP Support in Sun Studio Compilers and Tools Rate and Review Tell us
what you think of the content of this page. An example a modified script
with the collect command can be found in the file start-collector.
org  The OpenMP User Community. Diane Meirowitz is a senior developer
tools staff engineer at Sun Microsystems, Inc. You may also use hardware
counter profiling or synchronization tracing. Hence, in this article,
the wide range of DTrace examples are based on the pid provider. prod
for more information.

In that case, the master-callstack-preface is synthesized from its
recorded callstack, and the master-callstack-preface of its parent, much
as user-model profile callstacks are synthesized above. OpenMP Metrics
When recorded with clock-based profiles, the OpenMP state information is
used to construct two additional metrics of performance, "OpenMP Work"
and "OpenMP Wait". Running the Sun Studio collect command with no
argument will run a script that will verify that all the appropriate
patches are installed. Archiving Controls Depending on the environment
under which you are profiling WAS Servers, you may examine the data on
the machine on which it was recorded.

An example a modified script with the collect command can be found in
the file start-collector.
With dbx, you can set breakpoints inside a parallel region and step
through the code of a parallel region, examine variables that are
private to a thread, and so on. It enables customers to run their
complex, compute-intensive applications on Sun systems and clusters of
Sun systems. They could also record parallel region IDs and any other
data appropriate to those events and the particular objectives of the
tracing tool.
DTrace dynamically modifies the operating system kernel and user
processes to record data at locations of interest, called probes.

It is recognized when a fork event shows that it came from a thread with
a non-zero parent-parallel-region-ID.
The pid provider can be used on processes that are already running. For
more information, see the Resources section below.

The provider name typically corresponds to the name of the DTrace kernel
module that performs the instrumentation to enable the probe. They are
briefly described below. Since WAS servers are Java-based, the "-j on"
option to collect is always needed. Hence, in this article, the wide
range of DTrace examples are based on the pid provider. If the packet is
not within a parallel region, no further processing is needed; if it is,
the next step is to determine where that parallel region is calling back
into user code.
The current parallel region ID of the master is also recorded to support
measurements on nested parallelism. Some algorithms are not suitable for
parallelization. Since not all requests are required, one of the
possible error codes returned is that the request is not implemented.

It helps them to funnel their attention to the problem area of a complex
software system. It provides a set of pragmas, runtime routines, and
environment variables for programmers to easily parallelize their code.
If there is not sufficient space available in per-CPU buffer, a
per-buffer drop count is incremented and processing advances to the next
probe.

This article is not intended to describe all of the functionality of
DTrace and the Sun Studio tools.

In collaboration with the members of the OpenMP Tools Mailing List,
events were defined for join, and for entry and exit to many of the
OpenMP constructs.

Subscribe to our RSS  Feed.
The autoscoping feature in the Sun Studio compilers relieves you of the
task of determining the scopes of variables. OpenMP Runtime Routines
OpenMP provides a number of runtime routines can be used to obtain
information about threads in the program. The data will be collected in
the directory from where you will invoke the start-collector.
We referenced the recent IWOMP paper describing the

The description here is somewhat schematic; the precise implementation
specification for the API is given in the accompanying include file.
Delegating parallelization to the compiler allows you to parallelize a
program without any effort on your part.

d -c date   The following D script can be used to determine the
distribution of user functions in a particular subject process: The
ufunc.

Read Dileep's blog at  blogs.

You can name this script arbitarily.
DTrace stores the results of aggregation functions in objects called
aggregations. It is intended to give enough information to developers so
they can make wise decisions about selecting the right tool for the
right task. OpenMP Support in Sun Studio Compilers and Tools Rate and
Review Tell us what you think of the content of this page.
For example,     startServer.