Subject: URGENT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR INHERITTANCE WINNING PAYMENT THROUGH ATM

From: "Dr. Usman Shamsudeen"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:50:28 +0100

URGENT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR INHERITTANCE WINNING PAYMENT THROUGH ATM
SWIFTCARD:

THE PRESIDENCY AUTHORITY FOR QUARTER FINAL PAYMENT 2009:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA IN CONJUCTION WITH THE, INTERNATIONAL
CARD PAYMENT SYSTEM COMMITTEE (ICPSC) PRESIDENTIAL LIASION
UNIT,NATIONS APPROVED : THIRD WING APARTMENT"G".

ATTENTION HONOURABLE BENEFICIARY:

RE : IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT OF ALL DUE PAYMENT VIA DEBIT/PAYMENT CARD:
THIS IS TO OFFICIALY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED ON YOUR CONTRACT
/WINNING FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT
IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FUFILL THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT
TO YOUR CONTRACT / WINNING PAYMENT.

SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONE
OFFICIALS IN THE BANK SO SUCH ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAVE TO STOP,IF
YOU WISHES TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A
SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM, RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT
THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC.THAT IS THE LATEST
INSTRUCTION GIVEN BY OUR NEW PRESIDENT UMARU YAR'ADUA (GCFR) FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND INCONJUCTION WITH THE FEDRAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION IN THE NAME OF (Mr. ROBERT MUELLER )HOW ABOUT THAT ?.

HOWEVER THIS SYSTEM WAS INTRODUCED TO GUIDE AGAINST AMERICAN
SURVEILLANCE,MONITORING OUT GOING FUND FROM AFRICAN CONTINENT AND
OTHER CONTINENT,BECAUSE AFTER SEPT.11 ATTACK ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE
AND THE RECENTBOMB BLAST IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND
THE UNITED NATION TEND TO CONFISCATE ANY PAYMENT ABOVE 1.5 MILLION
DOLLARS GOING OUT OF AFRICA,THEREFORE TO AVOID THIS, THIS METHOD OF
PAYMENT WERE PUT IN PLACE BY THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT TO ENSURE
  BENEFICIARY
RECEIVES THEIR PAYMENT WITH OUT ANY HITCH.

PLEASE IF YOU WISHES TO HAVE YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH SWIFT ATM CARD, THIS
CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW
YOUR WINNING FUND ($6m,SIX MILLION USD ONLY) IN ATM MACHINE IN ANY
PART OF THE WORLD, BUT YOUR MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL FOR EACH DAY IS $3000.00
(THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS) PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND
THROUGH THIS WAY,PLEASE DO LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CARD PAYMENT
CENTER ON THIS OUR EMAIL : ( )
CONTACT PERSON:DR.SANNI KASTINA.

YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
HOME ADDRESS
OCCUPATION
AGE
ANY ID CARD
 AND ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE CARD THROUGH
DHL/FEDEX (P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTED) INSTEAD OF LOSING YOUR FUND.

CONTACT ME ON EMAIL ADDRESS :   FOR MORE DIRECTION
ON THIS REGARDS AND ALSO UPDATE ME IN ANY DEVELOPMENT PLEASE INDICATE
TO THE CARD CENTER THE TOTAL SUM YOU ARE EXPECTING AND FOR YOUR
INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY BODY
OR OFFICE CONCERNING THIS YOUR PAYMENT.
NOTE : THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF
CONDUCT NUMBER WHICH IS (007) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN
CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER IT MY PLESURE TO INFORM YOUR THAT ATM CARD NUMBER: 5428050011004432 HAS BEEN APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOUR TODAY.YOU CAN MAKE WITHDRAWAL IN ANY LOCATION OF THE ATM CARD CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE/NEAREST TO YOU AS IT FULLY INTER SWITCH. 

There is a mandatory fee of $350.00 Dollars only that you are required to pay immediately and as soon as the payment is confirmed, we shall immediately dispatch your package and forward the DHL/FEDEX Package Tracking Numbers to you by email so that you can be able to track your package online and know when to be at home to receive it and be rest assured that your package containing your ATM CARD will be delivered to your door step within 24hours of your payment confirmation. Please be informed that the ATM CARD and the pin would be enclosed in the envelope and you can make withdrawals from the moment you receive the package.  

WE AWAITS FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONDS.
YOUR FAITHFULLY,
Dr. Usman Shamsudeen,
CHIEF AUDITOR OF THE FEDERATION.
PHONE:+234-806-787-4354
E-mail:[email-masked]
 
NB : PLEASE THIS OFFICE WILL TRANSFER THIS ATM CARD
PAYMENT OF YOURS WITHIN 48HRS AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE YOUR
IMMEDIATE RESPOND,THANKS.