Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 13:35:30 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Results:
    Ignoring non-text/plain MIME parts

- Done.

Subject: Replicated to the Smallest Detail
From: "Novella Hardin" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:35:27 -0300

Look rich and successful without having to spend thousands. Nothing
impresses business colleagues and friends more than a diamond studded
Cartier, or a classic Channel strapped around your wrist.

Our e-store houses more than 20+ world famous brands. Prices for the
originals range in the tends of thousands, but pick up a buy for just
$199 up.

Sale ends this week - so visit now for the best bargains.

Quickly click http://ourbestwatchs.net

Novella Hardin (US)

Thanks! www.ourbestwatchs.net