Subject: Weight loss without pain

From: Carroll Rubin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:37:59 -0500

Hi, I am&nbsp;Carroll Rubin and I 
      want to share my story with you. I am a sport star in my community, I 
      am known for my football skills. I have a very healthy figure because 
      I use to do almost 4 hours of daily workout. One day it was 
      raining heavily and I was busy playing football with a nearly club who 
      challenged our team. While playing I hit my leg on the goal post and 
      broke my leg. Three months of treatment and then I was ok. But, I lost 
      my healthy figure and my weight increased. I gained 60 to 70 
      pounds in a very short span of time. I was very upset with my bulky 
      figure and I wanted to have my old figure back at any cost.After a 
      month one of my friends suggested me Acai Berry. I thought that my 
      workouts are enough for losing my weight, but I was impatient. I took 
      all the information about this product and I found it useful. I 
      purchased Acai Berry Supplement and used it. Now it is like a dream 
      come true, I have come back to my earlier shape. Thanks to Acai Berry 
      now I am living my life as I lived before.
      &nbsp;
      Try 4 Free!
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
      &lt;&lt;&lt;One-finger click&gt;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;