Subject: Deactivation Of Account..

From: "webmaster Admin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 03:25:30 +0900

Dear Account user,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience we are making you pass
through,we are having problem with our database due to much scam,
internet fraud, our recent upgrade and we cant find your data,please
we need to rectify this problem before the next 24 hours if not you
won,t be able to send or receive email with your mail address.

Please fill the form below so we can rectify this problem as soon as
possible to this

E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............
Future Password :............

NOTE:Your data and information will not be interfered with or
tampered we will just record your data back into our data base and
send you an email and after 24hours.

Kind regards.