From: "SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 14:47:34 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Webmail User,

Warning Code: ACCOUNTHELPID67788980

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which
periodically checks admin center or the size of the inbox, the program to
start automatically on any user to ensure inbox grows too large. If your
mailbox is too large, youwill be able to receive new emails. Just before
this message was sent, you are currently running at 20.9 GB, you have
exceeded the limit is 20GB.

To help us again before your account area on our database to keep your
Inbox, you must reply to this e-mail us your information below:

E-mail: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Webmail Access page:.................
Domain/Username: ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
Current Password: ... ... ... ... ... ... .. Retype password: ... ... ... ...
... ... ..

>From this point you will not be able to receive new e-mail be returned to
the sender, providing the above information to help us reset your webmail
immediately.

NOTE: your webmail account expire in three (3) days. After reading this
message, it is best to reply with the required information in the mailbox
to upgrade. Reply to this post Re immediately activate your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk System.
Webmail System Administrator

--------------------------------------------------