Subject: 微软史上第一位英语口模的跳槽秘籍

From: "韦博国际英语" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 04:25:48 -0700 (PDT)

(http://www.webinternational.com.cn/2011mar/webpower/zhichang.aspx?ADID=265536&CityID=-1)
微软史上第一位口模找到啦！
由微软（中国）主办，韦博国际英语承办的“有口皆模” —
寻找史上第一位英语口模的评选结果已经出来啦，西西凭借一段英语视频脱颖而出，获得大奖5万元，并成为微软专用真人朗读视频模特。
(http://www.webinternational.com.cn/2011mar/webpower/zhichang.aspx?ADID=265536&CityID=-1)
(http://www.webinternational.com.cn/2011mar/webpower/zhichang.aspx?ADID=265536&CityID=-1)
面试英语一：迂回战术
你最大的缺点是什么
Question:What's your greatest weakness?
Answer: Well, I think everyone has weakness, ecause nobody can?be perfect. And my greatest weakness
is... But I will try my best to improve it
(http://www.webinternational.com.cn/2011mar/webpower/zhichang.aspx?ADID=265536&CityID=-1)
面试英语二 “自夸”战术
你为何能胜任这份工作?
Question: Why do you feel you are qualified for this job?
Answer: I feel I'm more qualified than others because of my experience and specialty training in
this industry. Besides, I am smart and… With my qualifications and experience, I think I can fill
the bill.
(http://www.webinternational.com.cn/2011mar/webpower/zhichang.aspx?ADID=265536&CityID=-1)
(http://www.webinternational.com.cn/2011mar/webpower/zhichang.aspx?ADID=265536&CityID=-1)
(http://www.webinternational.com.cn/2011mar/webpower/zhichang.aspx?ADID=265536&CityID=-1)
Copyright 2011 © Web International English,All Rights Reserved
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
退订 (http://emarketing-china.dmdelivery.com/x/plugin/?pName=unsubscribe&MIDRID=S7Y1NPqfa2tubva.CMg0NrI0NbL4n2NraWQKAAF84&Z=1132168436)