Subject: Check out the new Anti Stab vests! Also New US Army vest.

From: "BulletProofVestShop.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 10:54:24 +0300

Be a Fan of BulletProofVestShop.com - Click here to Like us on Facebook! Click on the "LIKE" button.

Top Quality BulletProof and Anti Stab Vests!

New Anti Stab vests!
http://www.bulletproofvestshop.com/categories/Stab-Proof-%7B47%7D-Anti-Stab-Vests/

Get your hand gun holster:
http://www.bulletproofvestshop.com/categories/Fobus-Holsters/

Wholesalers and dealers - Private lable can be aquire! Leave me a note.

Don't forget our Bulletproof Vests Category:
http://www.bulletproofvestshop.com/categories/Bullet-Proof-Vests-Body-Armors/

And Finally - Level 3A helmets!

http://www.bulletproofvestshop.com/categories/BulletProof-Ballistic-Military-Helmets/

Special prices for Wholesalers and distributors.

BR;

Eli

[email-masked]

www.bulletproofvestshop.com

Address: פורצי הדרך 65/3 הרצליה

Sent by Responder

If you do not wish to receive our letters, please unsubscribe here