Subject: RE: INVESTMENT CAPITAL INQUIRY

From: "Halton Consulting Ltd." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 05:19:48 +0800

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a
client of our firm. This deal will involve the eventual investment of USD
125 M.
One Hundred And Twenty Five Million Dollars in any of these fields:
Manufacturing Businesses, Real Estate and other Small businesses.

We are by this letter offering you our partnership in business, so as to
allow
us have you as the representative and manager of invested funds in
your country.

Since we cannot determine if this email is still functional and also your
willingness to partake in this collaboration we have kept this proposal
brief.
If you interested in this proposal then you are to send us your direct email
address, telephone and fax numbers and your company's full contact
information &
profile, and in response we will send you an elaborate proposal and details
of
this offer.

Your expedient response will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Admin Department,
Mr. James Evans.
[email-masked]