Subject: 2% Loan Offer

From: "Financial Aid Loan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 05:52:16 -0400 (CLT)

Looking for a loan? We give out loan ranging from $5,000 to $5,000,000 to
individuals or corporate organization at a convenient repayment period
from 1 - 25 years, Our rates are as low as 2% per annum. Try us today and
you would be glad you did. To apply email the requested information below
to ( [email-masked] ) with the following information:

1.Applicant Full Names:
2.Applicant Contact Address:
3.Country and State:
4.Age/Gender:
5.Marital Status:
6.Amount Required As Loan:
7.Proposed Terms/Duration Of Loan:
8.Monthly Income:
9.Occupation:
10.Direct Phone/ Cell No:

LOAN ELIGIBILITY:
* 19 years and above.
* Any mode of identification.
* No income document required.

You will be contacted within 12 - 72 hrs with the loan terms and
conditions as soon as the details have been received. Don't waste another
moment. Contact us today for the lifeline you and your home need. "Anyone
can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it
together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's
true strength. Try and fail, but don't fail to try.

Regards