Subject: Application Form

From: Micro Finance Company <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 10:57:25 +0800

LOAN OFFER!

Personal Cash Advance is the fastest way to obtain secure, online cash
advances and payday loans. Signing up and qualifying for a fast loan
its
quick and easy, and in many cases there are no documents to fax 
depending
on the lender that accepts your loan request. Once a lender approves
you
for a cash advance, they’ll electronically deposit the requested payday
loan amount directly into your checking or savings account. Our
discreet
service providers offer flexible payment options, getting you the cash
loan you need right now. It’s that easy, so why wait to get that cash
advance? Get started now!

We give out loan to Organizations and individual's for just 2% interest
rate.We give out local international loan via account transfer to any 
body
all over the world.

Borrow $50,000 to $10,000,000 Borrow over 3 to 50 years

FILL OUT THIS INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO OUR AGENT REPRESENTATIVE:-
Dr. John Swatt Email ( [email-masked] )

Full Name:
Street Address:
City/State/Zip:
Months at address:
Social Security (If Any):
Telephone:
Email Address:
Alternate Email:         (Optional)
Date of Birth:
Country:
Amount Needed:

Yours
Dr. John Swatt
Managing Director / CEO
Micro Finance Company

----------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING : This email may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you receive this email by mistake, you should immediately notify the 
sender and delete the email. Unauthorised communication and disclosure of 
any information in the email is an offence under the Official Secrets Act (Cap 213).