Subject: THE GROOVE CRUISE HAS LESS THAN 40 CABINS LEFT!!

From: "The Groove Cruiser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:42:02 -0400

THE WORLD'S LARGEST FLOATING DANCE MUSIC FESTIVAL
GROOVE CRUISE MIAMI

JAN 27-30th, 2012

Miami to Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay Private Island, Bahamas

Onboard the spectacular Nowegian Sky
2000 sexy people, 72 hours, 35+ artists, 9 party experiences, 2 islands, a
massive cruise ship and YOU.

PRICES INCREASE THIS WEDNESDAY!!

With over 96% of cabins SOLD OUT, prices increase Wed. October 19th.

Book your cabin today!!

Save $50 per person with my code:

USE MY CODE: RM2

GROOVE CRUISE RADIO EPISODE 15

KALENDR, STEVE SMOOTH, & GROOVE CRUISE RYAN!

SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES

DOWNLOAD ON SOUNDCLOUD

www.TheGrooveCruise.com
877-GET-WHET (438-9438)

WHATS INCLUDED FOR THE PRICE?
Prices INCLUDE ALL food onboard, taxes, port charges,
Entertainment & party fees for all private Groove Cruise events on & off
the ship

Since 2004, the Groove Cruise has been seen/heard in the NY Times, DJ
Times, Travel Agent Mag, Miami Herald,

Toronto Star, TimeOut NYC, 944, CNN, FOX News, MTV, SiriusXM Radio, etc etc

PS: Passports not needed (birth certificate) Groove Cruise will save you
40% VS a weekend in Vegas or South Beach.

Portion of proceeds benefit NextAID

REMEMBER MY DISCOUNT CODE for $50 OFF PER PERSON

MY DISCOUNT CODE IS:  RM2

www.TheGrooveCruise.com or 877-GET-WHET (438-9438)

Facebook.com/GrooveCruise (26,500 crazy Fans)

Twitter.com/GrooveCruise

Youtube.com/TheGrooveCruise (Millions of views)