Subject: International Seminar Invitation Letter!!

From: "GFPB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:03:32 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam

Warm greetings from Global Foundation for Peace Building Washington DC
U.S.A! On behalf of the (GFPB) it is my privilege to invite you and your
colleagues to the two weeks international seminar event on “health
security and social welfare” from 21st to 25th November, 2011 at the DC
guest House and from 28th November to 2nd December 2011 at Hawa Mansa
Hotel Dakar Senegal. This global seminar will include more than 350
participants representing different countries. It is our sincere hope that
you will be able to attend this seminar as our special guest. The seminar
will contain various talks and mini workshops related to the issues of
importance of health security and social welfare in our society.

The sponsors will cover the cost of your round-trip airfare on a direct
flight at the most economical fare for both countries and back to your
country of resident. We will provide your visa arrangement, and your
transportation from the international airport to the seminar venues. Hotel
accommodation will be your own responsibility at Dakar Senegal. Please
contact the seminar secretariat office for more information and
registration gridlines for the seminar. Email: [email-masked]

Please RSVP by sending your completed details bellow and your passport
scan copy at your very earliest convenience to the seminar secretariat, if
you have any questions or concerns please contact the Seminar Secretariat
by the above email.

1. Full Name:
2. Passport Number:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Place of Birth:
5. Country of Resident:
6. Occupation:

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Margaret Wilson
Program Coordinator
[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------
Acest email a fost trimis prin CanalS FREE Webmail Service
"Totul e acum mai simplu!"
TV (130 de programe SD si HD)
NET (100mbsec)
TEL (cu mii de minute).
http://www.canals.ro/