Subject: APPLY FOR LOAN AT 3% RATE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 03:28:19 -0600

Dear Customer,

Are you in need of loan? If yes apply now,we Uk Loan company give loan at
3%rate, for more info, email: [email-masked]

we will get back to you for more details.

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Greg Wilson
email: [email-masked]

La informacion contenida en este mensaje de datos es confidencial, 
constituye un secreto industrial y/o profesional en terminos de la
legislacion vigente y se encuentra dirigida exclusivamente al
destinatario indicado en dicho mensaje. Si usted recibe esta informacion
por error o si usted no es el destinatario del mensaje, favor de
destruirlo inmediatamente.

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
privileged and intended for its recipient only. If you receive this mail by
mistake and/or if you are not the recipient thereof, please destroy it
immediately.