Subject: Rates are going up (Refinance Now 6.5% fixed)----------------------------------- 0565fDrT2-465aBkz9161SRmT5-646Iu-30

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:45:52 -0200

We
Will Find You A Loan!!!!

**6.5% Fixed**

We Have a Network of over 27 Lenders Who will Compete for the
Best
Rate!

**QUICK APPLICATION**

Name:*

Address:*

Contact Phone:*

City:*

Alt. Phone:*

State:
AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict Of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew
JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode
IslandSouth CarolinaSouth
DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest
VirginiaWisconsinWyoming*

E-Mail:*

Zip Code:*

Years
At Present Address:*

Owed
on 1st
Rate:%*

Owed
on 2nd
Rate: %

1st: Fixed
Adjustable*  2nd Fixed Adjustable

Home
Value:*

Yearly Income:    *

Years of Employment: *

Self
Employed?  No
Yes

Credit Rating:
Good (some lates) Excellent (no lates) Fair (collection) Poor
(bankruptcy)*

Amount Requested: *

WHAT IS
THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LOAN?

To be removed from this one time mailing, simply forward this
message with the word "REMOVE"  to [email-masked]

1776pYrv4-307lYYm5319RlxK8-395cfsL2329beWn9-899OwDq3726QyIf3-l57