Subject: (ADV) OTCBB: XCNT A Company On The Rise

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 23:16:12 +0500

The Wall Street Stockwatch

THE COMPANY: XENICENT INC. (OTCBB: XCNT)

SYMBOL:XCNT

52 WEEK HIGH: $2.50

*INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY

52 WEEK LOW: $0.15

*LED DISPLAY SYSTEMS

MARKET CAP: $7.5M

*STRATEGIC MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS

APPROX. FLOAT: $.4M

RECENT PRICE: $0.50

Company Background

Dear Investors, Traders, and Speculators:

XENICENT INC. (OTCBB: XCNT) IS UNDER OUR RADAR THIS
WEEK. The Company, develops, invests in, and operates technology
and land development related companies within the US, China,
and Taiwan. XCNT's immediate strategy is to accelerate
the success of its technology division by acquisitions and development.

XCNT recently announced the signing of a definitive agreement
under which the Company will acquire a 60% interest in Giantek,
a Taiwanese corporation for U.S. distribution of Giantek's LED
Display Systems and additional Giantek proprietary technologies.
"By joining forces with Giantek, we will accelerate our
entry into attractive new technology markets, and
add critical breadth to our line of innovative products,"
Said CEO Duane Bennett of Xenicent. As a result of this important
acquisition, XCNT will receive exclusive rights to market Giantek's
products within the United States. Giantek reported over
$2 million in revenues for 2001, has approximately $3 million
in assets and currently employs a workforce of 30 employees.

XCNT Growth Strategy

IN THE NEAR FUTURE, management will announce
its new strategy to capitalize on the growing technology sector
exploding in Asia. Xenicent has assembled an outstanding team
of management personnel, all with proven leadership and management
skills in working with larger "hyper-growth" companies.
The Company's strategy includes the internal development and
operation of subsidiaries within the XCNT family, as well
as investment in additional technology companies directly, and
through other venture capital arrangements.

THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY ASPECT OF XCNT IS THE OPPORTUNITY IT
PROVIDES by the limited amount of shares within the public
float now available for individual investors. It has been our
experience, that as word gets around the street of new technologies
being acquired by Xenicent Inc., limited shares, (presently under
1M), USUALLY causes rapid price increase as increased
buying occurs in these type of smallcap bulletin board companies.

Conclusion

IN MANAGEMENT'S OPINION, XCNT at a present price
of .50 cents a share, will in the short term increase its per
market share by its current strategic objective of acquisition
targets within the technology field. The Xenicent Technology
family of companies is expected to increase dramatically…hence
greater revenues equals price appreciation.

DISCLAIMER:

The Wallstreetalerts.com Equity Report and Wall Street Strategies,
Inc. is an independent research and investor relations firm paid
for electronic dissemination of company information, and in some
cases, for consulting services. All statements and expressions
are meant to be an independent analysis and relies on information
supplied by sources believed to be reliable and are not meant
to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold
securities. Wwallstreetalerts.com or Wall Street Strategies,
Inc. are not registered investment advisors or a broker dealer.
While it is our goal to feature equity investments in micro or
small capitalization companies that have the potential for long-term
appreciation, investments in the companies reviewed are considered
to be a high risk and use of the information provided is at the
investor's sole risk. Wallstreetalerts.com and Wall Street Strategies,
Inc. has been retained as a consultant to Xenicent Inc. and has
been remunerated by XCNT or its shareholders for investor relation
services in the amount of 50,000 shares to date. Wall Street
Strategies, Inc., or its affiliates, agents and/or relatives
thereof may have interests or positions in equity securities
of the companies reviewed in this bulletin, some or all of which
may have been acquired prior to the dissemination of this report,
and may increase or decrease these positions at any time. Investments
in smallcap companies are generally deemed to be highly speculative
and to involve substantial risk, making it appropriate for readers
to consult with professional investment advisors and to make
independent investigation

If you wish to
unsubscribe from our mailing list, please Click <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE>
Here or call us at 1-866-667-5399, or write to us at: NOUNCE1,
6822 22nd Ave. N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710-3918

OTCBB: XCNT