Subject: (ADV) OTCBB:WPCT A COMPANY ON THE RISE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:43:17 -0500

Market Advisory
News

Current Topic- WesPac Technologies Corp (OTC:
WPCT)

WesPac Technologies Corp.

(OTC: WPCT)

Shares Outstanding

10,500,000 est.

Shares Float

4,300,000 est.

Current Price

$0.08-0.09

Why WPCT?

Our thoughts:

For years investment strategists have been telling people
to diversify and for us that philosophy also holds true for companies
with successful business models. This is why we decided to look
for an organization that appeared hot on the acquisition trail.
Managed effectively, this model vastly helps to improve cash
flow and increase top and bottom line growth via diversification.
In doing this we came across a company whose primary strategy
has been to acquire energy related assets such as Oil and
Gas properties, Fuel Cell Technology and Bio-Solid Waste Management
Technology.

In other words we came across a company that we call a sleeper,
meaning it is not that well known amongst the general public
but will be soon enough. That company’s name is WesPac Technologies
which is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and headed up by President
Terrence A. Tecco. Mr. Tecco has been the key element to
many successful joint ventures and mergers in the oil and gas
industry. His right hand man, Vice President David Tettleton,
has a 35 year solid record of success in exploration, operations,
management and has worked with some heavy hitters such as the
likes of Exxon USA and Campbell Energy Corporation.

Insight into
WesPac

Due to the Middle East’s current environment and
the world for that matter, industry leaders have been working
hard at trying to find other sources and places from which they
can extract more fuel rather than having to rely on certain regions
and people of the world. WesPac is one of those leaders.
Currently WesPac has been acquiring numerous smaller wells from
companies that cannot capture the full potential of their production
due to costly ineffective recovery methods. WesPac is then able
to purchase wells under market value, increase output of oil
and gas several times the normal output, thus turning it into
a profitable operation. The company is also looking to acquire
additional oil and gas properties in West Texas, South Louisiana,
Pennsylvania and New York. WesPac’s objective will be to
focus on domestic and U. S. reserves but will consider involvement
in viable foreign markets.

WesPac Market Strategy

As environmental concerns continue to grow, WesPac
has begun to focus much of its attention on alternative energy
technologies such as fuel cells. On April 4th, 2002, WesPac
Technologies Corp. entered into a joint venture with Tuaoi-Two
Communications involving the Solid State Turbo-Hybrid Fuel Cell
Technology (SOFC). The SOFC program aims to develop commercial
electricity generation products that provide high energy conversion
efficiencies, greatly reduced greenhouse emissions, lower power
generation noise levels and competitive electricity costs. System
studies to date indicate that fuel cell/turbine hybrids could
realize 25 percent increase in efficiency and 25 percent reduction
in cost for a comparably sized fuel cell. WesPac’s goal
is to develop solid oxide fuel cell products that will enable
customers to generate electricity on their own premises, using
natural gas and oil as the fuel source. The on-site power generation
paradigm is gaining increasing attention throughout the world,
particularly in the USA, and developing Latin American countries.
Market assessment studies indicate a major global market for
this type of product.

Advisory Conclusion

In a recent development, the first Waste Management
Plant that WesPac Technologies Corp. has been currently working
to acquire, has now been approved for the processing of human
and animal waste, passing requirements with the EPA, DEP and
the NPDES. The process converts the animal and human waste
into a viable and in-demand organic fertilizer, when mixed with
the proprietary co-products. The animal and bio-solid waste conversion
to organic fertilizer exceeds the EPA mantra of REDUCE, REUSE,
RECYCLE, and RETURN to the EARTH. This environmental and
ecologically friendly process uses no hazardous or toxic chemicals.
Unlike traditional lime based processes, this technology is true
waste recycling. The final product which is in a dry gray granular
form, can be fully utilized as it is nutrious, organic material,
ideal for soil conditioning and agronomic filling. Furthermore,
WesPac intends to expand this proprietary technology throughout
regions of the United States. Once again the company has
focused on environmental concerns while incorporating a business
model which will allow them to take full advantage while increasing
current market share and helping to significantly improve the
bottom line.

Due to the company’s strong management team, it’s
diversification strategy and keen sense for knowing what businesses
will prove to be most profitable due to the worlds current state
of affairs, we believe WesPac is clearly on the right track
to becoming a true global leader!

Disclaimer:

Market Advisory News provides
information on selected companies that it believes has investment
potential. Market Advisory News is not a registered investment
advisor or broker - dealer. This report is provided as an information
service only, and the statements and opinions in this report
should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or
sell any security. Market Advisory News accepts no liability
for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of
this report. An investment in WPCT is considered to be highly
speculative and should not be considered unless a person can
afford a complete loss of investment. Market Advisory News has
been retained to distribute this report on WPCT and has been
paid 200k free trading shares by a third party. This report involves
forward looking statements, which involve risk, and uncertainties
that may cause actual results to differ materially from those
set forth in the forward - looking statements. For further details
concerning these risks and uncertainties, see the SEC filings
of WPCT including the companys most recent annual and quarterly
reports.

If you wish to
unsubscribe from our mailing list, please Click
Here or call us at 1-866-667-5399,
or write to us at: NOUNCE1, 6822 22nd Ave. N, St. Petersburg,
FL 33710-3918