Subject: Re: overlooked and undervalued!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:43:21

The Savvy Investor

I2CORP.COM (ITOO)

August 14, 2002 1:59 PM EST

20-Min. Delayed Quote OTCBB

Price

Today's Change

Last

Change

0.0500

0.0000

0.00%

0.0500

*n/a

Open

Day High

Day Low

52wk High

52wk Low

0.0500

0.0500

0.0300

0.3500

0.3100

The general feeling of the Top Internet Lawyers and Analysts is: that "online gambling and sports betting are here to stay." Attempts at trying to stop it would be ineffective! Banning Internet gambling and sports betting presents technical and legal problems that most , if not

all foreign Governments are ready and equipped to enforce and due to massive profit potential.

Michael Pollock of the Pollock Gaming Resource Group (PRRG) has issued a report studying the effects of live wagering from remote locations. " The study concludes that live wagering from remote locations does more than create a new source of revenue for sponsoring casinos. Additionally, it creates a marketing opportunity, a means to find and cultivate thousands of new customers who can be encouraged to become on-site patrons." A copy of the full report in pdf format can be downloaded at http://www.i2corp.com or http://www.gamingobserver.com.

What's more, there are NO competitors for the Company's method or technology for remote wagering. i2corp is the Only Company in the World that can legally license its method and technology for remote wagering. i2corp is currently negotiating with Major Casinos Globally.

NEWS July 16, 2002 i2corp Enters into Research and Development Agreement with a major Gaming Equipment Supplier For Live Remote Bingo. For Current Quote or News: click here!

i2corp is the holding company for Home Gambling Network, Inc. HGN holds U.S. Patent 5,800,268, which covers remote wagering on live games and events with electronic financial transactions. The Patent is comprised of three primary actions: the gambling is live; the player is remote and physically away from the actual game or event; and the winnings and losses are transacted electronically in real time. They include, but are not limited to, horse racing, soccer, bingo, poker, roulette and many other Las Vegas Casino Games.

FACT: Currently there is an overwhelming opinion that remote wagering in real-time will become one of the most profitable/prolific industries worldwide. i2corp recently won judgment against giant UUNET a subsidiary of MCI/WorldCom in a U.S. Federal Court for Patent infringement. Just another compelling reason why i2corp has orphaned their competition! Therefore we conclude i2corp's common stock to be overlooked and undervalued!

For Current Quote: Click Here!

OTCBB Sumbol (ITOO) RECOMMENDATION: STRONG BUY

This news release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance and underlying assumptions, and all statements that are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and service demand and acceptance, changes in technology, economic conditions, the impact of competition and pricing, government regulation, and other risks defined in this document. These cautionary statements expressly qualify all such forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of The Savvy Investor. In addition, The Savvy Investor disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof. The information herein has been o!
btained from reputable sources and therefore we assume its validity. The Savvy Investor has been compensated $5,000 for the dissemination of this information and may at anytime buy or sell the securities of i2corp’s common stock.