Subject: hot stock picks!!UEFTI

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:17:01 -1900

The   $avvy   Investor

i2CORP OTCBB : ITOO

WELCOME!

BUY
RECOMMENDATION

TARGET PRICE

CURRENT PRICE

0.4500

0.0550

52-Week HIGH

52-Week LOW

0.3000

0.0400

The
general feeling of the Top Internet Lawyers and
Analysts is that "online gambling and sports betting is
here to stay.ÿFFFF94 Attempts at trying to stop it would be
ineffective! Banning Internet gambling and sports betting
presents technical and legal problems that Governments are ill
equipped to enforce.

Michael
Pollock of the Pollock Gaming Resource Group (PRRG) has issued a
report studying the effects of live wagering from remote locations.
ÿFFFF93 The study concludes that live wagering from remote locations does
more than create a new source of revenue for sponsoring casinos.
Additionally, it creates a marketing opportunity, a means to find
and cultivate thousands of new customers who can be encouraged to
become on-site patrons.ÿFFFF94 A copy of the full report in pdf format can
be downloaded at www.gamingobserver.com.

WhatÿFFFF92s
more, there are NO Competitors for the CompanyÿFFFF92s method or
technology for remote wagering. i2corp is the
Only Company in the World that can legally license its method and
technology for remote
wagering.

NEWS July
16, 2002:
i2corp Enters into
Research and Development Agreement with a major Gaming Equipment Supplier.

i2corp
is the
holding company for Home Gambling Network, Inc. HGN holds U.S. Patent
5,800,268, which covers remote wagering on live games and events with
electronic financial transactions. The Patent is comprised of three
primary actions: the gambling is live; the player is remote and physically
away from the actual game or event; and the winnings and losses are
transacted electronically in real time. They include, but are not limited
to, horse racing, soccer, bingo, poker, roulette and many other Las Vegas
Casino Games.  For an Independent Review of i2corp:  click here

FACT:   Currently
there is an overwhelming opinion that remote wagering in real-time will
become one of the most profitable/prolific industries worldwide. i2corp
recently won judgment against giant UUNET a subsidiary of MCI/WorldCom in
a U.S. Federal Court for Patent infringement. Just another compelling
reason why i2corp has orphaned their competition! Therefore we conclude
i2corpÿFFFF92s common stock to be overlooked and undervalued!

For Current
Quote OR NEWS: click
here!

OTCBB
Symbol: ITOO       BUY RECOMMENDATION

This
news release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements
include statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future
events or performance and underlying assumptions, and all statements that
are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are
subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product
and service demand and acceptance, changes in technology, economic
conditions, the impact of competition and pricing, government regulation,
and other risks defined in this document. These cautionary statements
expressly qualify all such forward-looking statements made by or on behalf
of The Savvy Investor. In addition, The Savvy Investor disclaims any
obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or
circumstances after the date hereof. The information herein has been
obtained from reputable sources and therefore we assume its validity. The
Savvy Investor has been compensated $5,000 for the dissemination of this
information and may at anytime buy or sell the securities of i2corpÿFFFF92s
common stock.