Subject: I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

From: "Eric Manuel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 06:02:58 -1200

FROM :Mr Eric Manuel.

Dear Sir,

                      AN URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business
proposal, Though I don't know you neither have I seen you  before but my
confidence was reposed On you when the Chief Executive of Nigerian chamber
of Commerce and Industry handed me your contact for a confidential business.

I am the manager of Gulf Bank Nigeria Plc(GBN) Ikeja Branch, The intended
business is thus; We had a customer, a Foreigner (a Turkish) resident in
Nigeria, he was a Contractor with one of the Government Parastatals. He has
in his Account in my branch the sum of US$27 Million (Twenty Seven Million
U.S. Dollars). Unfortunately, the man died seven years ago together with
his children and wife in a motor crash,may there soul  rest in peace, until
today non-of his next of kin has come Forward to claim the money. Having
noticed this, I in collaboration with two other top Officials of the bank
we have covered up the account all this while.If nobody shows up as the next
of kin to our said late customer,the  corrupt government of my country will
order us to put this money into the goverment tresuary,but will only at the
end pure it in their private pockets.

Now we want you (being a foreigner) to be fronted as one of his next of kin
and forward Your account and other relevant documents to be advised to you
by us to attest to the Claim. We will use our positions to get all internal
 documentations to back up the claims The whole procedures will last  only
ten working days to get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even
in future. Your response is only what we are waiting for as we have arranged
all necessary things As soon as this message  comes to you kindly get back
to me
indicating your interest Then I will  furnish you with the whole procedures
to ensure that the deal is successfully Concluded for your assistance we
have agreed to give you thirty percent (30%) of the Total sum at the end
of the transaction. I am  assuring You that  there is no risk in this transaction.

NB:YOU CAN AS WELL REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:[email-masked]

 I await your earliest response.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely

Mr.Eric Manuel.