Subject: Investors Alert

From: Online casino <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 10:44:27 -0700

=GDKI= STILL MOVING LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!
Watch this SUPERNOVA closely Monday!

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES INC
Symbol: GDKI
Price: $0.13

GET IN ON February 26 Monday, 2007

NEWS RELEASED ON 2007/02/20 05:39
Goldmark Industries, Inc. (Pk Sheet: GDKI ), is excited to announce that its recent acquisition, Habana Blues, which was nominated for four Goya awards, the equivalent of the Oscars in Spain, has been requested by numerous film festivals across the nation and will be featured at the exclusive Latin American Film Festival in Champaign, Illinois, February 23rd to March 1st. The film, which was released by Warner Home Video International, has been making waves since its success at the prestigious Cannes International Film Festival. Goldmark is currently in negotiations for the award-winning film’s theatrical release.

 his fireside, had
there been a dozen dinner parties in progress At last, as he sat one
day in his office, with the same worried look on his face, Mark, who had
also been watching him, said

"By the way, Will, how did that sheep pasture come out, or didn't the
client appear?"

"Mark," and Wilford's voice was husky with emotion; "you've stumbled
upon the very thing which is tormenting my life out of me Aunt Betsy
has never turned up or been heard from since that night For aught I
know she was murdered, or spirited away, and I am half distracted I'd
give a thousand dollars to know what has become of her"

"Put down half that pile and I'll tell you," was Mark's nonchalant
reply, while Wilford, seizing his shoulder and compelling him to look
up, exclaimed

"You know, then? Tell me--you do know? Where is she?"

"Safe in Silverton, I presume," was the reply, and then Mark told his
story, to which Wilford listened, half incredulous, half indignant, and
a good deal relieved

"You are a splendid fellow, Mark, though I must say you meddled, but I
know you did not do it unselfishly Yes, on the whole, I thank you and
Helen, too, for saving me that mortification I feel like a new man,
knowing the old lady is safe at home, where I trust she will remain And
that Tom, who called here yesterday, asking to be our clerk, is the
youth I saw at the opera I thought his face was familiar Let him come
of course In my gratitude I feel like patronizing the entire Tubbs
family"

And so it was this flash of gratitude for a peril escaped which procured
for young Tom Tubbs the situation of clerk in the office of Cameron and
Ray, the application for such situation having been urged by the
ambitious Mattie, who felt her dignity considerably increased when she
could speak of Brother Tom in company with Messrs Cameron & Ray And it
was also a part of the same gratitude which suggested the huge package
of merino and gingham, calico and linen, together with the handsome silk
shawl and black lace veil, which a few days later was left by the
express boy at the door of the farmhouse for Miss Betsy Barlow, who in
a long letter overwhelmed Katy with her thanks, and nearly let out her
visit to New York, as yet a secret to Mrs Wilford

CHAPTER XXX

THE SEVENTH REGIMENT

Does the reader remember the pleasant spring days of four years ago,
when the thunder of Fort Sumter's bombardment came echoing up to the
Northern hills and across the Western prairies, stopping for a moment
the pulses of the nation, but quickening them again with a mighty power
as from Maine to California man after man arose to smite the maddened
foe trailing our honored flag in the dust? Nowhere, perhaps, was the
excitement so great or the feeling so strong as in New York, when the
Seventh Regiment was ordered on to Washington, its members, who so often
had trodden the streets with a proud step, never faltering or holding
back, but with a nerving of the will and a putting aside of self,
prepared to do their duty Conspicuous among them was Mark Ray, who,
laughing at his mother's fears, kissed her livid cheek, and then with
a pang remembered Helen--dearer even than his mother--wondering how she
would feel, and thinking the path to danger would be so much easier if
he knew her love was his, that her prayers, her wishes would go with
him, shielding him from harm and bringing him back again to the
sunshine of her presence

And before he went Mark must know this for certain, chiding himself for
having put it off so long True she had been sick and confined to her
room for a long while after Aunt Betsy's memorable visit; and when she
was able to go out, Lent had put a stop to her mingling in festive
scenes, so that he had seen but little of her, and had never met her
alone But he would write that very day She knew, of course, that he
was going, bidding him Godspeed he was sure, for her whole heart was
with the gallant men who had stood so nobly against the enemy,
surrendering only because they must She would say that he did well to
go; and she would answer "yes" to the question he would ask her Mark
felt sure of that; but still the letter he wrote was eloquent with his
pleadings for her love, while he confessed his own, and asked that she
would be his wife--would give him the right to carry her in his
heart--to think of her as his affianced bride--to know she waited for
his return, and would crown it at last with the full fruition of her
priceless love

"I meet a few of my particular friends at Mrs Grandon's to-night," he
added, in conclusion "Can I hope to see you there, taking your presence
as a token that I may speak and tell you in words what I have so poorly
written?"

"She surely will be there, as it is the last, perhaps, she'll ever see
of some of us poor wretches," Mark said, his hand trembling a little as
he sealed the note, which he would not trust to the post

He would deliver it himself, avoiding the possibility of a mistake, he
said, and half an hour later he rang the bell at No ----, asking "If
Miss Lennox was at home"

She was; and handing the girl the note, Mark ran down the steps, while
the servant carried the missive to the library, where upon the table lay
other letters received that morning by the penny post, and as yet
unopened; for Katy was very busy, and Helen was dressing to go out with
Juno Cameron, who had graciously asked her to drive with her that
morning and look at a picture she had set her heart on having

Juno had not yet appeared; but Mark was scarcely out of sight when she
came in with the familiarity of a sister and entered the library to
wait Carelessly turning over the books upon the table, she stumbled
over Mark's letter, which, through some defect in the envelope, had
become unsealed, and lay with its edge lifted so that to peer at its
contents was a very easy matter had she been so disposed But Juno,