Subject: synagogue

From: Morin Christian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:11:48 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

However, the Possibilities are everywhere.

Think that sounds like the kind of company which would avoid
cutting-edge open source software? You can build and run the sample code
using the NetBeans IDE as  follows: If you haven't already done so,
download and install the  NetBeans IDE.

More Thursday's Question of the Day What technical challenges do you
face in your work, and have you gotten any help so far at the JavaOne
conference? If you're a seller, you can add information about your pet
such as a description, price, and photo, to the application's pet
catalog. Contestants in the Virtual Flying Dukes competition gave it a
whirl.

Client-side mashups as well as other mashup styles will be covered in
subsequent articles.

Notice too that the geoCode method does the following: Identifies the
URL of the Yahoo Maps geocoding service. You can make concurrent and
asynchronous calls to many data sources at the same time from the
server. You can view the complete code for the method by examining the
code for the GeoCoder class.
Many of these sites use mapping services such as those provided by Yahoo
Maps and Google Maps.

This frees the application from having to request the Geocoding service
each time a map is needed.
It can also cache the response for future request processing.
com, the XMLHttpRequest can only connect to mySite.

geocoder";   Assembles the URL with one or more pairs of request
parameters and values. If the mashup requires a service in a site that
is not the server of origin, such as yourSite.
Select "Clean and Build Project". About the Authors Sean Brydon is an
engineer with Sun Microsystems where he is the  technical lead for the
Java BluePrints program.

Rather than requesting the Yahoo Maps Geocoding service each time a map
is requested, Pet Store calls the service once: when a seller adds a pet
to the application's catalog of pets. Congratulations to our winners:
Michael Riecken, Loren Anderson, and John Sirois.

For example, if the other site is slow or is responding with errors,
your application can provide some default data or cached data to the
client. He has been  involved with the Java BluePrints since its
inception. Download the sample package for the tip and extract its
contents.