Subject: though one-upmanship

From: Hurley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:48:53 +0800

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Click here Need a Vacation?

What was it like coming back to do it again?

Check out Viators suggested itineraries to help plan your upcoming trip
Hold on!
Fire officers said if smoke alarms had been fitted, maybe all the
occupants in the building could have escaped.

Cullen: Well, overwhelming I guess. "You can't do the job by slugging
arrows at the prime minister from outside the cabinet," he added. Check
out Viator's suggested itineraries to help plan your upco Hold on!
DealofDay: Fetching Hotelopia - We specialise in hotels in European
Cities Hold on! com - Weekly Steals Hold on!

DealofDay: Fetching Elite Jets - Elite jet Charter - Submit on online
quote request and receive a fast no obligation pri Hold on! DealofDay:
Fetching LuggageGuy.
"You gotta get into the mind of a penguin.

The Foreign Office said Mr Tate's next-of-kin had been informed and that
they were providing consular assistance. com - Buy Tickets Online and
Save Buy Tickets Online and Save at SixFlags.