Subject: amenable unveil

From: Evelyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:04:43 -0400

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Despite the revolutionary new information they can generate for you,
they do not alter the data behind them, so you can't ruin your
spreadsheets no matter how far you take the rebellion. You can always
change and tweak the chart later. The obvious choice was to create a few
bookmarks. Here is a summary of some of the more prominent social
networking sites and what they offer. Imagine that action sweeping all
the data in that column up into the header row and the data becoming a
new set of column names. Choose Data, Filter, AutoFilter.

Double-clicking on a name displays all of a contact's details in a
contact sheet. It may remind you of Big Brother, but if you need to
track your time, the Journal is one way you can do it.
Cut on the lines and you're all done!

You can use all the standard controls on the formatting toolbar to
select fonts and change the sizes of text.

And the named ranges, pick lists, and AutoFilters streamlined the
process and gave me access to bits and pieces of information that
otherwise would have been difficult to get. The first time you access
it, you receive a message verifying that you want to start it up. In
fact, a common support question is explaining how to turn off the
Journal.

That's not the end of the world, but it does cause an inconvenience
insofar as you have to redefine the range to include the new item.