Subject: David is also an oil painter and has completed several public and private commissions.

From: Bennett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:25:08 +0900

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

Over the years the artist has constantly varied the materials used 
experimenting with pastel, pencil, spray paint, charcoal and collage.
The complexity of composition and other commitments means the artists
output is relatively low. The colors and their nuances are an invitation
to discover the world I carry inside me". I no longer want to paint the
dark side.

I believe there are powers beyond our immediate environment and
ourselves, and that it influences us in ways of which we are not aware.

Paintings from the heart.

Various contest winner.
Recieve discounts and our newsletter. Karen also takes commisions for
unique painting on your furniture and walls.

Professonal photo paper print with matt rpotecion. This three-year
expedition successfully achieved the first circumnavigation of the globe
on land, sea and ice via North and South poles along the Greenwich
Meridian and changed his life forever.
Ever intrigued  by the classical masters, Stratford went on to symphony
orchestra management and studied in New York.
very talented criminals!

She has always loved walking with her family in the mountains, on the
cliffs by the sea and in the country and she puts all her thoughts and
feelings of these happy times into each piece of her art.

These are water-based paintings on paper with vibrant colours. I was
exposed to a blend of creative thinking and producing art.

Owens' studio is located near Orlando, Florida.

Ever intrigued  by the classical masters, Stratford went on to symphony
orchestra management and studied in New York.

Indeed, that is reflecting my personal and artistic being, and I wish
that it diffuses works, ideas, opinions and links corresponding to my
choices of the moment.

Abstract themes based on inner feelings. For me, art is made up of the
thoughtful exploration of the visual symbols that make up the outer and
inner worlds. I am free and prefer to live as a citizen of the world.
From the artist's mature period. From an early age I showed an interest
in drawing and painting.

transfer on canvas, plus thread through canvas.
"The desire to express our emotion through color is primal and the
formality of my arrangements continue to convey the ever-changing yet
conservative views in my mind.

A temple silent, pure and true.

A desire to connect with others through self-expression led to study and
careers in music, writing and design. There is often placid ecstasy
along with forlorn figures of sadness.
It is the relationship between inner and outer visual symbols that
drives the artist.

Commissions are accepted for adult, child or pet portraits, painted in a
true-to-life classic realistic style. Indeed, that is reflecting my
personal and artistic being, and I wish that it diffuses works, ideas,
opinions and links corresponding to my choices of the moment. All people
are complex; perhaps my art speaks to the 'searcher' in each of us. He
also has a wide variety of lithographs that show another aspect of his
vision.

You can get away without leaving your house. It is the relationship
between inner and outer visual symbols that drives the artist.

Greeting cards, totes, etc. Although fulfilling, her love of visual
arts, design and the need for personal expression won out.
Indeed, that is reflecting my personal and artistic being, and I wish
that it diffuses works, ideas, opinions and links corresponding to my
choices of the moment.

Rarely would you have this much snow in the Smoky Mountains.
com    Terms of Use    Privacy Policy As with his predecessors, Anthony
hopes that through his art he can inspire his viewers to the awe and
beauty of paradise that is the Great American Landscape. We'll make you
art you can't refuse! He uses a ball-point pen, and then mixes inks,
pencils and paints on wood.
Stratford's art is a culmination of sophistication and clarity.
Mastering pastel on rag board or paper, which is painted not drawn to
create a homogeneous finish, which can be perceived as almost
photographic.

We partnered with Henry Harvey, world renowned and showcased metal
sculptor.
Sculpture includes many marine themed and animal pieces which range from
intricate small reliefs to large in-the-round carvings.

His work is atypical and contemporary, between architecture and
painting, his style forces our attention, his details guide us though
edifices which naturally find their point of balance. It mixes lowbrow
with fine art elements and often employs unusual juxtapositions. Ideal
for modern spaces. In her teens she started drawing some paintings in
cardboard, but, since there were no materials available, she decided to
concentrate on her writing, living aside playing with colored pencils.

Soon I started to experience an appreciation for context and structural
play when paints were laid down in a process of measured abandon. A
desire to connect with others through self-expression led to study and
careers in music, writing and design.

He now devotes himself to his painting.
This three-year expedition successfully achieved the first
circumnavigation of the globe on land, sea and ice via North and South
poles along the Greenwich Meridian and changed his life forever. Indeed,
that is reflecting my personal and artistic being, and I wish that it
diffuses works, ideas, opinions and links corresponding to my choices of
the moment.
Indeed, that is reflecting my personal and artistic being, and I wish
that it diffuses works, ideas, opinions and links corresponding to my
choices of the moment. Pamirs, Himalayas, Hindu-Kush, Tian-Shan,
Caucasia, Carpathian, Crimean mountains.
Color and balance is evidence of her previous design work.