Subject: investment forceps

From: Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 04:50:09 -0400

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Kristi Ensminger recently visited Africa.

IF youd like to contact, my other details at my "tagged" page.
A shorter response on ACH is also hosted on Google's site.

This ring a bell with anyone. I am not going to play this fool's game.
The address listed on the card is the one listed with the telephone
company. Nice place but no vacation spot!