Subject: reinstatement

From: Delacruz K. Douglas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:58:01 -0500

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Swidler said, "Let's take it out," and on the next visit he proceeded to
do so. E-mail newsletter software for your websiteNewsTarget runs on
Email Marketing Director from Arial Software.

DealofDay: Fetching KodakGallery.

There have been some amazing testimonials to the kind of health
recoveries people have experienced once they remove mercury from their
mouths.

With fluoridation, the American public is basically being treated like
cattle. I find that absolutely appalling.
DealofDay: Fetching Tupperware- Buy set of Tumblers get Giant Canister
FREE! com-FRIDAY SALE-Check Back weekly for Hot Specials Hold on! com
Find the perfect gift at Basspro.

If your posts talks about the current state of affairs and if you do
that in your unique style people will put your link on their blogs and
websites.

Write posts that teach new things: We all want to improve constantly.
You can look this up on the USDA website if you don't believe me. Health
Ranger reveals delicious, nutritious recipes made with a blender.
They're buying the toxic waste product fluorosilicic acid and using that
instead. For a few days I ignored it thinking it was some "blackhat" seo
tactic to promote your links due to the expression "baiting". com - Free
Travel Advice Looking for interesting and inexpensive adventure travel?

DealofDay: Fetching CCS.
DealofDay: Fetching OrganicBouquet.

Mercury is great for you.
After all of this was done, they had me rinse my mouth out without
swallowing, making sure I got any extra mercury out of the way. Little
by little, those mercury fillings disappear out of your teeth.

com - Free Travel Advice Looking for interesting and inexpensive
adventure travel? com - Weekly Steals Hold on!

DealofDay: Fetching FTD. com gift certificate Hold on! DealofDay:
Fetching FineStationery. Fluoride could be just the beginning! Health
Ranger reveals delicious, nutritious recipes made with a blender. Amrit
Hallan is a freelance copywriter, and a website content writer. They
think we should mass medicate the entire population with a number of
biochemically active drugs, with or without their consent. All this
demonstrates how egomaniacal and power-hungry

Fluoride is a topical treatment.

Seriously, if you take a look at modern dentistry, it's a house of
horrors. Bass Pro Shops - Find the perfect gift at Basspro. You can
unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.

DealofDay: Fetching Tupperware-Go Deigo Go Tumbler and Meal Set Hold on!
Little by little, those mercury fillings disappear out of your teeth.
Swidler and told him I had already had all of the mercury removed from
my mouth.

And those human beings, of course, eventually pass the fluoride through
their bodies and directly into the rivers and streams. Candle Bay - Free
Shipping at CandleBay. In this article, I'm going to describe how to get
mercury removal done right. Complete with removable handle, it can store
and transport all kinds of wet or dry food items for family reunions,
backyard picnics or visits to the beach. Swidler said, "Let's take it
out," and on the next visit he proceeded to do so. This was to protect
them from the mercury.
And those human beings, of course, eventually pass the fluoride through
their bodies and directly into the rivers and streams. If you are making
a claim or a counter-claim then back it up with substantiated data. Our
FREE twice-weekly newsletter is filled with the latest and greatest
coupons and deals to save you money!
Fluorine gas, anyone? As a follow up to this, it's interesting to note
there are still many dentists in this country who are putting mercury
into people's mouths.
Save big on various products every Friday! If you're a dentist reading
this, make a note: this is the new standard of mercury removal. The
public waterways could be a genuine chemical cocktail.