Subject: Orders are picked onto trolleys and as the last carton of an order is packed, a carton wave manifest is printed and the WMS sends an update back to the appropriate host.

From: Constance Mullen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:43:42 +0200

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.19

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

In contrast, deploying a traditional client-server application requires
client side software to be installed on each PC which needs to be
connected to the host application. This self service concept can be
deployed in a controlled way to users outside the organisation to
agents, distributors or even customers.

But there have been a number of significant developments in the
evolution of Enterprise Wide business applications.

A distribution strategy best describes the method of delivering products
to customers according to current circumstances. The partnership will
see DA Systems working closely with UnIQue ID promoting and leveraging
its expertise to specify the most appropriate hardware solution for its
software purchasers. In parallel, the company also launched a search for
a warehouse management system that could automate the facility upon
opening and well into the future. The orders are delivered to shipping
and shipments are then built according to post codes and load volume.

There are unique host order systems to interface with and distinctive
pick, pack and ship specifications to manage.

Previously, the Banbury-based company only supplied software as part of
complete turnkey projects that also incorporated Dematic automated
handling technology.

The main option for users has been to use middleware to provide an
interface between existing systems and whatever voice hardware they
selected.

One of which is Wavetrend, who is providing asset tracking solutions for
many industries.