Subject: acrobatics

From: biscuit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:12:46 +0100

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

I also strongly encourage you to order an immediate pause today in the
ongoing demolition work at Convention Hall, pending that meeting. We
don't seek to villanize Penn.

org, enables you to reach out to two dozen elected officials at once by
writing a single letter.
org, enables you to reach out to two dozen elected officials at once by
writing a single letter. Street,  Councilmembers Jannie L.

com - Architecture for All!

Thanks for standing up to demand respect for Philadelphia's history!
Contrary to the impression some may get from Inga Saffron's Changing
Skyline column in today's Inquirer, Convention Hall is not by any
measure a lost cause. The official website of Friends of the Boyd, the
volunteer, non-profit group working toward the restoration of Center
City Philadelphia's last Art Deco Movie Palace, is SaveTheSameric.

Some rights reserved. A hearing before Court of Common Pleas Judge
Albert W. The Committee to Save Convention Hall is taking legal steps to
attempt to block further demolition; more details to come. We have
established a fax bank at Hallwatch. The Beaux-arts or Neoclassical
style is an eclectic rethinking of classical Greek and Roman
architectural forms. We have established a fax bank at Hallwatch.

Our fax bank at Hallwatch. All contents, including web versions of photo
images, are licensed under a Creative Commons License, except as
otherwise noted. Verna, State Senator Anthony Hardy Williams, State
Senator Vincent  Fumo, Representative James R.

Rendell, Mayor John F.

The earlier incarnation of PhilaDeco. org, from which we gathered the
list, provides the ability to fax your elected representatives directly
from its website. , Historic Preservation Officer at the Philadelphia
Historical Commission, is that THERE WAS NO SUCH REVIEW BY THE
PHILADELPHIA HISTORICAL COMMISSION.

org through which you can write to your elected representatives and urge
them to intervene with Penn to spare Convention Hall and the Commercial
museum from imminent destruction.
Unfortunately, the elaborate carved limestone friezes that have left
town were highlights of Convention Hall's corners at both ends. The
Beaux-arts or Neoclassical style is an eclectic rethinking of classical
Greek and Roman architectural forms. Riepe and Penn President Amy
Gutmann, following an open general meeting of their Executive Committee.
The Committee to Save Convention Hall is sponsoring an online Fax Bank
at Hallwatch.

Or will Penn press on with final preparations for the total destruction
of Convention Hall?

org, from which we gathered the list, provides the ability to fax your
elected representatives directly from its website. However, it also
strongly believes that the proposed facility and related parking garage
should be located on the large vacant parcel of land adjacent to the
west side Convention Hall.

The other expo buildings were razed within a few years of the expo.
Howard, whose rousing oratory led President Truman, as a political
maneuver, to sign executive orders, a few days later, abolishing Jim
Crow regulations in the US military and federal bureaucracy.
You're encouraged to join us in our informal vigil and learn more about
the fight for Convention Hall and the Commercial Museum. ,  Jack  Kelly,
 James F. Clarke,  David  Cohen,  Frank  DiCicco,  W. Rendell, Mayor
John F. A daunting array of deconstruction machinery is lined up in a
neat row where the museum building formerly stood, but no crane with
wrecking ball yet.
The primary change, so far, is the addition of more detailed information
on the Committee to Save Convention Hall. com for that information. We
don't seek to villanize Penn. With one of the nation's most respected
design schools, including a major program in historic preservation, Penn
should relish the challenges of doing right by Convention Hall.
org, from which we gathered the list, provides the ability to fax your
elected representatives directly from its website. Blackwell,  Blondell
Reynolds Brown,  Darrell L. Rendell, Mayor John F.
Contrary to the impression some may get from Inga Saffron's Changing
Skyline column in today's Inquirer, Convention Hall is not by any
measure a lost cause.

You're encouraged to join us in our informal vigil and learn more about
the fight for Convention Hall and the Commercial Museum. To continue on
the path to total demolition of Convention Hall would result in a public
relations debacle for Penn. In the next block west of Rittenhouse
Square, the Philadelphia Parking Authority did not file an appeal of
Judge Matthew D. Roebuck, Representative Babette  Josephs,
Representative John M. It is time to work miracles.

org, enables you to reach out to two dozen elected officials at once by
writing a single letter.
We urge you to call or write to as many public officials as you can;
here is a list in plain text format with addresses, phone and fax
numbers.

Contrary to the impression some may get from Inga Saffron's Changing
Skyline column in today's Inquirer, Convention Hall is not by any
measure a lost cause.