Subject: You Won Last Night!!!

From: "Coca-Cola" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:21:52 +0100

Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IZP
Winning code:PL/09788/60
Coca Cola Bottling Company,
#443 Bury New Road,
Prestwich, Manchester,
Lancashire, M8 5DT,
London.United Kingdom.

Congratulations Email User:

The International Promotion Department of Coca-Cola Bottling Company in
conjunction with British American Tobacco and Webmail.freeuk.net e-mail
service  Provider
conducted their 2011 Global Upliftment Programme yesterday and this e-mail
address won a prize money of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great
British Pounds Sterlings (£750,000.00). These program is aimed to
encourage you to continue patronizing our product and also help customers
recover from financial recession around the Globe. The draws was conducted
from a list of 25,000 company e-mail addresses, 30,000,00 individual
e-mail addresses from over 40 networks and corporate bodies picked by an
advanced automated random computer selection from the web hence there was
no ticket sold.

Your Winning package contain a Valuable Documents of,(1).Coca-Cola Rumble
Kits (2) Coca-Cola Winning Certificate (3)Bank Draft Cheque value
750,000.00 GBP(Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling).
kindly contact the Payment Processing manager through the information
provided below for immediate release;

Mr. James Cole
E-mail:[email-masked]

Your Winning code:
Full Name:
Contact Address:
Age:
Phone: Sex/Gender:
Occupation:
Nationality:

on behalf of the entire management and staffs we say Congratulations once
again!.

Best Wishes,
Mrs. Mary Edwin,
The Coca Cola Bottling Company