Subject: International Seminar Invitation Letter U.S.A!!!

From: "Mrs. Sophia G. Anthony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:44:08 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Sir/Madam

Warm greetings from Unity for Peace Building Florida U.S.A! We are
organizing one week seminar event on "Global Peace and Health Security"
from 17th to 21st October, 2011 U.S.A at Sandra Kang Hotel Florida City.
We take the pleasure of inviting you and your colleagues to the seminar.
The seminar will contain various talks and mini workshops related to the
issues of health security and global peace in our society.

The sponsors will cover the cost of your round-trip airfare on a direct
flight at the most economical fare available to the United States and back
to your country. We will provide for your visa arrangement, and your
ground transportation from the airport to the conference venue. Hotel
accommodation costs will be your own responsibility. Please contact the
seminar secretariat office for more information and registration for the
seminar: [email-masked]

do also contact me with my personal email ID bellow for further assistants
from me, looking forward to your honorable presence,

Thanks and Regards
Mrs. Sophia G. Anthony
Program Coordinator
[email-masked]