Subject: [Ecrit] SIPPING-SOS

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:13:37 +0100

Hi Gonzalo, 
Hi Dean, 
Hi Rohan, 

please remove the draft 'Emergency Services URI for the Session
Initiation Protocol'
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sos-02.txt
(SIPPING-SOS)
from your SIPPING charter page. 

During the ECRIT interim meeting (and also later on the mailing list)
ECRIT members concluded that we want to go for 
A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Services
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-00.txt 

The work on SIPPING-SOS will be stopped. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit