Subject: [Ecrit] Threats and Security Requirements Draft

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:54:45 +0100

Hi all, 

draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt was rewritten after the last
IETF meeting. Still, the document has not met the expectation of the
interim meeting participants. 

The main problem with the current version of the document is its broad
scope -- the document just covers too many things that are outside the
scope of the working group. 

The proposal was therefore to focus ONLY on the security threats and
requirements of the 
- mapping protocol and the
- usage of emergency identifiers

The new document will be considerably shorter. Tom has already started
working on the document and a new version will be available during the
next week. 

Brian, Andy and Roger agreed to do a quick review immediately after the
document gets published. 

Since the document has already seen a lot of reshaping and restructuring
the chairs hope that the next version will finally meet our expectation.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit