Subject: [Ecrit] Meeting Minutes for the Interim Meeting

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:54:45 +0100

Hi all, 

please find the meeting minutes at: 
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/MeetingMinutes.html
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/MeetingMinutes.txt

Slides can be found at: 
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/

Jabber logs can be found at:

* Original:
http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/2006-02-01.html
http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/2006-02-02.html

* Cache:
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/Jabber-Log_2006-02-01.html
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/Interim2006/Jabber-Log_2006-02-02.html

Deadline for modifications to the meeting minutes: 12. Feb. 2006

Thanks to Spencer and Andy for the meeting minutes and the jabber log!

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit