Subject: [Ecrit] A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Services: An ECRIT WG item?

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:54:43 +0100

Hi all,

we have a charter item for identifying a session set-up request to an
emergency response center.

We have two proposals for this charter item: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sos-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-sipping-service-01
.txt

The idea of moving the draft-schulzrinne-sipping-service-01.txt document
forward and to stop the work on draft-ietf-sipping-sos-02.txt was raised
at the last IETF meeting and at the interim meeting.  

Furthermore, a hum at the interim meeting indicated support for making
the draft-schulzrinne-sipping-service-01.txt a working group item. 

Please speak for or against making
draft-schulzrinne-sipping-service-01.txt a working group item for the
ECRIT working group. 

Deadline for responding to this hum is the 14th February 2006.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit