Subject: [Ecrit] Charter discussions and milestone adjustments

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:54:43 +0100

Hi all, 

during the interim meeting we had time to review our charter. As part of
the discussions we thought about aligning the charter milestones to the
current work. 

Here is the proposal we came up with: 

-------

March 2006	  	Informational RFC containing terminology
definitions and the requirements

May 2006	  	An Informational document describing the threats
and security considerations

March 2006	  	A Standards Track RFC describing how to identify
a session set-up request is to an emergency response center

Nov 2006	  	A Standards Track RFC describing how to route an
emergency call based on location information

-------

Please take a look at the updated completion date and also note that the
number of milestone items was reduced. 

New charter items will be added to the charter 
* if we make progress with the existing work items AND
* if there are concrete proposals (i.e., available drafts)
(assuming interest by the group and area director approval --
obviously). 

Please let us know if you agree or object with the proposed charter
adjustment. 

Deadline for responding: 20th February 2006

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 14:08:07 -0500

Suggestion: Please consider adding I-D names to charter items where  
these are known to exist, as this makes tracking easier (or, at  
least, align the charter items with the I-D titles).