Subject: [Ecrit] WGLC for ECRIT Requirements <draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-05.txt>

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:25:07 +0100

Hi all, 

the requirements draft is ready for WGLC. We initially planned to start
the WGLC a bit earlier (20th Feb.) as mentioned on the mailing list and
discussed during the interim meeting (see
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg01518.html) but
additional review comments had to be incorporated.

Anyway, here is the document draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-05.txt:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-05.txt

Before the draft appears in the archive please find it at: 
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-05.txt

The WGLC will run for two weeks until March 14th.

Ciao
Hannes / Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit