Subject: [Ecrit] Moving On

From: "McCalmont, Patti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:48:18 -0500

To everyone on the ECRIT list server,

June 2nd is my last day with Intrado. I am in the processes of getting
ready to move from Illinois to Iowa so am taking the time to focus on my
family needs, which includes packing the house up, getting the daughter
through High School graduation and then moving her to the University of
Iowa (her next school - go Hawkeye's), and finding a new permanent home.

I have enjoyed working with and getting to know many of you. I certainly
have learned a lot about how IETF works and know this work in ECRIT is
in good hands. It's been a great experience for me.

Patti McCalmont

Sr. System Engineer

Intrado Inc.

3030 Warenville Rd

Lisle, IL 60532

direct: 630.300.2839

mobile 630.880.6399

fax: 720.494.6600

email: [email-masked]

Intrado(r) 

www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (720)
494-580 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit