Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT WG Status

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:29:25 +0200

Hi all,

the following three documents are in good shape and passed the WGLC:

- draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-10.txt
- draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-03.txt
- draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats-02.txt

After Tom shipped another draft update to address the comments sent by 
Ron (see
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg02231.html)
we are going to forward them to Jon & Cullen/IESG.

Comments?

We have also submitted the rechartering proposal as discussed on the 
mailing list. You can find the submitted version here:
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/TEMP/ECRIT-Rechartering.txt

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit