Subject: [Ecrit] draft-polk-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:55:06 +0200

Hi all, 

James submitted a new draft:

       Learning the Initial Location-to-Service Translation (LoST)
       Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) During Session Initiation
                      Protocol (SIP) Registration
                  draft-polk-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00

Abstract

   A Location-to-Service Translation protocol (LoST) Server is used to 
   resolve or map a given location with an appropriate Public Safety 
   Answering Point (PSAP) Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for that 
   location.  This query is conceivably performed on two occasions: 
   prior to making an emergency call, and during an emergency call.  
   This document specifies a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
   header, returned in a SIP Registration transaction, indicating to a 
   SIP user agent the appropriate LoST Server's URI to send this query 
   to.

http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-polk-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit