Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Status

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:30:44 +0200

Hi all,

here are our goals and milestones from the charter:

* Mar 2006    A Standards Track RFC describing how to identify a session 
set-up request is to an emergency response center
* Mar 2006    Informational RFC containing terminology definitions and 
the requirements
* May 2006    An Informational document describing the threats and 
security requirements

Roger has submitted another version of the requirements draft. The 
requirements work is done. We received a lot of WGLC comments and Roger 
incorporated all of them.

The draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-03 is also ready. There was plenty of 
discussion around the document over the last few months and Henning 
incorporated them with the last draft update. No more comments showed up.

The WGLC of the security threats draft lead to good feedback. Tom is 
currently working on the draft update. A second WGLC is not necessary.

It seems that we are able to finalize these three documents before the 
next IETF meeting. Thanks for the hard work.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit