Subject: [Ecrit] draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-uri-psap-esrp-00.txt

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:55:06 +0200

Hi all, 

James submitted a new draft:

            A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for
         Requesting and Receiving a Uniform Resource Identifier
        of a Public Safety Answering Point or Emergency Services
                             Routing Proxy

Abstract

   This document defines a new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol 
   (DHC) Option for client requesting and/or receiving a Public Safety 
   Answering Point (PSAP) or Emergency Services Routing Proxy (ESRP) 
   URI to be used by higher layer protocols during emergency calling.  
   In some network models, an ESRP URI and a PSAP URI will be 
   equivalent from the client's point of view, therefore this document 
   purposely vague differentiating between the two, as the difference 
   does not matter to DHCP.

http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-uri-psap-esrp-00.tx
t

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit