Subject: [Ecrit] [issue1] Do we need a default service URN for the LoST query?

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:26:17 +0000

Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> added the comment:

A LoST query contains location information and a service URN. Do we want to 
make the service URN element/attribute optional by indicating a default value? 
Hence, if someone specifies a query that does not contain a service URN 
element/attribute then the default value is chosen. 

I think the service URN attribute/element should be mandatory.

----------
nosy: +ecrit
status: unread -> chatting

__________________________________________________
LoST Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/lost/issue1>
__________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit