Subject: [Ecrit] IETF Reading List for 3GPP CT - IETF ECRIT joint meeting onSIP emergency call

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:44:25 +0200

Hi all, 

here is the IETF ECRIT reading list: 

Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-10.txt

A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Services
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-03.txt

Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency Call Marking and Mapping
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats-02
.txt

Framework for Emergency Calling in Internet Multimedia
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-rosen-ecrit-emergency-framework-00
.txt

LoST: A Location-to-Service Translation Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-00.txt

One could certainly mention also some related documents (e.g., GEOPRIV
drafts) but that's a good start. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit