Subject: RE: [Ecrit] Hum for new WG items

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:40:28 +0100

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

For all 3

Steve Norreys 

-----Original Message-----
From: Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 18 July 2006 14:09
To: ECRIT
Subject: [Ecrit] Hum for new WG items

Hi all,

our new milestones are available at the charter:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ecrit-charter.html

Hence, we would like to confirm decisions on the mailing list in order
to turn the following three documents into working group docments:

* Location-to-URL Mapping Architecture and Framework
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-mapping-arch-00.
txt

This document matches the following charter item:

Nov 2006    An Informational document describing the Mapping Protocol 
Architecture

* Framework for Emergency Calling in Internet Multimedia
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-rosen-ecrit-emergency-framework-00
.txt

This document matches the following charter item:

Dec 2006    An Informational document describing the ECRIT Framework

* Best Current Practice for Communications Services in support of
Emergency Calling
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-rosen-ecrit-phonebcp-01.txt

This document matches the following charter item:

Feb 2007    A BCP document describing the emergency call support for 
devices

The chairs have asked the group already at the Washington interim
meeting, at the IETF#65 and at the IETF#66 meeting whether there is
enough interest in these document. There was strong support for these
documents.

Please speak for or against making
draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-mapping-arch-00.txt,
draft-rosen-ecrit-emergency-framework-00.txt and
draft-rosen-ecrit-phonebcp-01.txt working group items (unless you have
already expressed your opinion).

Deadline is the 31st July 2006.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "Arnoud van Wijk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:25:46 +0200

Especially big loud HUMMMMMMMMMM for
://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-rosen-ecrit-phonebcp-01.txt

Arnoud A. T. van Wijk
AnnieS New Technology
www.AnnieS.nl
Mobile textphone (SIP): [email-masked]

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: donderdag 20 juli 2006 17:40
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: [Ecrit] Hum for new WG items
>