Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:19:23 -0500

I have submitted an update to -phonebcp.  Until it appears in the
archives, you can obtain a copy at:

http://www.brianrosen.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp
-01.txt
http://www.brianrosen.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp
-01.html
http://www.brianrosen.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp
-01.xml

We have resolved comments received.  We added text covering parameters
on the Geolocation header.  We added text explicitly covering text
applicable to proxy servers and B2BUAs.  Additional security
considerations text was added.  Additional references to required
behavior were added. 

Brian

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit