Subject: [Ecrit] SDO Emergency Services Workshop: Reminder

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:28:39 +0200

Hi all,

a high-level agenda for the workshop is now available and the agenda 
will be updated frequently:
http://www.emergency-services-coordination.info/2007/agenda.html

Please do not forget to register for the workshop (by using the EDAS 
system as described at 
http://www.emergency-services-coordination.info/2007/, Section "Meeting 
Organization"). The size of the meeting venue is limited and for safety 
reasons we have to limit the number of participants. Hence, we may need 
to enforce a first come first serve policy.

Best regards

Jenny Hansen
Marc Linsner
Stephen McCann
Christian Militeau
Atle Monrad
Henning Schulzrinne
Hannes Tschofenig
Harry Worstell

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit