Subject: [Ecrit] AD Draft Reviews

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:03:15 +0100

Hi all,

during today's WG chairs lunch presentation about the PROTO writeup Marc 
and myself checked the I-D Tracker and noticed that Jon's comments are 
not available in the tracker and are therefore not visible to ECRIT 
working group members. Jon recently did the AD review for 
draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-12.txt, 
draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-05.txt and 
draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats-03.txt. The draft editors quickly 
reacted and responded to the review comments to publish a draft update. 
An update to draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-12.txt, and to 
draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-05.txt was published. An update to 
draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats-03.txt will be published within the 
next few days.

The PROTO shepherd will post the AD review and the proposed resolution. 
We would like to make sure that you feel comfortable with the changes.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit