Subject: [Ecrit] [Fwd: IEEE 802.11 Review Comments on IETF ECRIT Framework internet draft]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:58:45 +0100

Hi all,

IEEE members have provided a response to our review request.
I would like to thank them for their quick response.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	IEEE 802.11 Review Comments on IETF ECRIT Framework internet 
draft
Date: 	Sun, 18 Mar 2007 02:06:37 -0700
From: 	Dorothy Stanley <[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>, "Hannes Tschofenig" 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
CC: 	<[email-masked]>, "Dorothy Stanley" 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "McCann, Stephen" 
<[email-masked]>

Hannes,

The attached document, 11-07-0476-01-0000-liaison-response-to-ietf-ecrit
contains the response to your request that the IEEE 802.11 Working Group
provide comments on the IETF ECRIT Framework for Emergency Calling in
Internet Multimedia internet draft, available at 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework/draft-ietf-ecr
it-
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework/draft-ietf-ec
rit-framework-00.txt> framework-00.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework/draft-ietf-ec
rit-framework-00.txt>  .

The attached response document was approved by the IEEE 802.11 Working
Group on March 16th, 2007 and is also available at 
ftp://ftp.802wirelessworld.com/11/07/11-07-0476-01-0000-liaison-response
-to-ietf-ecrit.doc  . 

Please let me know if there are further questions.

Thanks,

Dorothy Stanley

Liaison from IEEE 802.11 to IETF

-----------------

Dorothy Stanley

Aruba Networks

630-363-1389 (cell) 630-836-9734 (office)

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit