Subject: [Ecrit] WG: Review of draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:41:59 +0100

FYI

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ext Eric Rescorla [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Gesendet: Samstag, 24. November 2007 23:27
An: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Betreff: Review of draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery

$Id: draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02-rev.txt,v 1.1 2007/11/24 22:23:19 ekr Exp $

This document describes a DHCP option to carry the location of a
LoST [draft-ietf-ecrit-lost] server. The LoST server can then be
used to retrieve one's location. This document is extremely
simple, just defining the format of the option and the appropriate
code points. The security considerations are minimal but
seem adequate.

-Ekr

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit