Subject: [Ecrit] Proposed Agenda for IETF#70

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:55:47 +0100

Here is a first try...

* Status Update and Agenda Bashing
Chairs

* IESG Comments regarding LoST, LoST mapping architecture and LoST discovery
Chairs
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02.txt

* Open issues with Framework and Phone BCP
Brian Rosen
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-03.txt

* Location Hiding Solution Space
Yet to be decided
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-location-hiding-req-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-ecrit-auth

* Unauthenticated Emergency Services
Yet to be decided
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-00

* Forest Guide Exchange Protocol
Henning Schulzrinne
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lost-sync-00

* Specifying Holes in LoST Service Boundaries
James Winterbottom
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-specifying-holes-00.txt

* RPH Header for Emergency Services
James Polk
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Gunnar Hellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:05:28 +0100

Hannes,
Can the issues around detailing of accessibility for people with
disabilities and invoking relay services in the calls be a subtopic under
"Open issues with framework and Pone BCP?"

I know Arnoud van Wijk will be there and can be prepared to cover it.

( this links to a question I just sent to the list, titled "Mechanisms for
adding supporting services to emergency calls" ) 

Gunnar  
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor
[email-masked]
Tel: +46708204288
www.omnitor.se

-----Original Message-----
From: Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 11:56 AM
To: ECRIT
Subject: [Ecrit] Proposed Agenda for IETF#70

Here is a first try...

* IESG Comments regarding LoST, LoST mapping architecture and LoST discovery
Chairs http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02.t
xt

* Open issues with Framework and Phone BCP Brian Rosen
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-03.txt

* Specifying Holes in LoST Service Boundaries James Winterbottom
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-specifying-holes-00.txt

* RPH Header for Emergency Services
James Polk
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespac
e-01.txt

__________ NOD32 2651 (20071110) Information __________

Detta meddelande är genomsökt av NOD32 Antivirus.
http://www.nod32.com

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:31:44 +0100

Sure. Brian will collect the open issues and will present them.

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:34:17 +0100

Btw, Barbara proposed a couple of clarifications for 
<draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-02.txt> to the mailing list and also in her 
presentation at the emergency services workshop. She had a chat with 
Brian at the workshop and I hope that some or all of her comments will 
be addressed with the next draft version.

In case there are open issues I suggest to talk about them.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: "Brian Rosen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:02:08 -0500

Yes, indeed they will.

Brian

> Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:34 PM
> To: ECRIT
> Subject: Re: [Ecrit] Proposed Agenda for IETF#70
>