Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-02.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:07:47 +0100

draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-02.txt does not list the requirements for the 
PSAP side in Appendix A.

Brian, are you going to list them in a future version?

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "Brian Rosen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 16:47:53 -0500

I thought about that.  If folks think it would be useful, I can create
another responsible party and have PSAP requirements.  I really don't want
to "turn around" requirements so that if I say the endpoint has to put the
location on the SIP signaling with -conveyance, I don't want to have to
reword that to say the PSAP has to accept location with -conveyance.

Brian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:08 AM
> To: ECRIT
> Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-02.txt
>

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 22:59:07 +0100

This issue came to my mind when I listened to Alain's presentation about 
the EGEA work and their intention to list operational needs of PSAPs.
It seems that the Phone BCP document is in fact the only document that 
lists specifications a PSAP has to support.

Ciao
Hannes