Subject: [Ecrit] Status of the ongoing document editing work

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:21:37 +0300

Hi all, 

based on the chat with various document authors I will try to summarize the
open issues with the current documents:

* Synchronizing Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) Protocol based
Service Boundaries and Mapping Elements

--> Update needed based on the discussions on the list (initially triggered
by Karl Heinz)

* draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc 

--> No open issues known

* draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter 

--> Milan told me at the end of August that he had a discussion about the
document offline at the meeting (Cullen is the AD shepherd). Cullen has
agreed to take the draft forwards and there are no further issues with this
draft from the working group point of view nor from Cullen's review. So, the
document is on Cullen's plate. 

* draft-wolf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary 

--> Karl Heinz updated the document based on the feedback from Ted. There
are no known open issues.

*  "IANA Registering a SIP RPH Namespace for Local Emergency Communications"

As mentioned in my other mail (see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg06710.html) Marc is
going to discuss a few issues on the list. 

I believe that James said that he does not see any open issues with the
document at the moment. 

* "Registry Policy Update to RFC 5031"

I have recently posted a mail to the list about this document, see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg06704.html

A draft update is necessary. 

* "Marking of Calls initiated by Public Safety Answering
Points (PSAPs)"

I will trigger a discussion about the solution approaches on the list, as
mentioned in 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg06710.html

Anything I forgot? 

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:26:03 -0500

>I believe that James said that he does not see any open issues with the

minor correction - Keith sent me a small list of nits and edits to 
make. None are substantial, or change the text very much - however 
they make the doc better.

I just need to incorporate them.

James

>Anything I forgot?
>
>Ciao
>Hannes
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Ecrit mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit