Subject: [Ecrit] IETF95 ECRIT draft agenda posted

From: Roger Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 23:19:40 +0000

ECRIT WG:

Please take a look at and comment on the draft agenda.  Anything to add or subtract, or time allotment questions, please let the chairs know.
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/agenda/agenda-95-ecrit

Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies WG

ECRIT Agenda - 1000-1230  Wednesday Morning Session I, April 6, 2016 IETF95 Buenos Aires
Meeting Room: Quebracho A

10 min * Agenda Bashing, Draft Status Update (Chairs)

20 min * Data-Only Emergency Calls
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-11/

20 min * Validation of Locations Around a Planned Change
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-03/

20 min * A LoST extension to return complete and similar location info
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-02/

10 min * Discussion

Roger Marshall
Marc Linsner
ECRIT Chairs

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This email, including attachments, may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, attorney-client privileged and/or controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations and may be restricted from disclosure by applicable State and Federal law. Nothing in this email shall create any legal binding agreement between the parties unless expressly stated herein and provided by an authorized representative of Comtech Telecommunications Corp. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email and permanently delete all copies of the original email and any attached documentation from any computer or other media.