Subject: [Ecrit] Milestones changed for ecrit WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:36:24 -0700

Deleted milestone "Submit a draft 'Policy for defining new
service-identifying labels' to the IESG for consideration as BCP".

Changed milestone "Submit 'Additional Data related to a Call for
Emergency Call Purposes' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards
Track RFC", set due date to March 2016 from October 2014, resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Submit 'Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based
Data-Only Emergency Alerts using the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP)' to the IESG for consideration as an Experimental RFC", set due
date to March 2016 from October 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit ‘Internet Protocol-based In-Vehicle
Emergency Calls‘ to the IESG for consideration as an Informational
RFC", set due date to March 2016 from March 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit ‘Next-Generation Pan-European eCall‘ to the
IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", set due date to March
2016 from March 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit ‘A LoST extension to return complete and
similar location info‘ to the IESG for consideration as an
Informational RFC", set due date to March 2016 from March 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit 'A Routing Request Extension for the HELD
Protocol' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards Track RFC", set
due date to March 2016 from September 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/charter/