Subject: Re: [Emailcore] Obnoxious, 11th hour, appeal of the decision to hold an emailcore meeting

From: Seth Blank <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 11:57:54 -0800

This thread has continued to spiral off-list. Throughout the life of this
thread, several participants have been privately admonished, with at least
one warning of a potential ban issued.

This thread is dead. Abandon it, regardless of venue. Continued discussion
is out of scope and will result in more formal actions being taken.

Please re-engage on open tickets, we have a lot of work left to complete on
5321bis and 5322bis.

Seth, as co-Chair

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 6:48 PM John Levine <[email-masked]> wrote:

> In article <[email-masked]> you write:
> >The Meetecho folks are great and they tend to make good usability
> >choices.  But they have never been a serious business. So it is not
> >surprising that that industry has run right past them, especially with
> >the current usage pressures, driving aggressive enhancement.
>
> Unfortunate but quite true.
>
> R's,
> John
>
> --
> Emailcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emailcore
>

-- 

*Seth Blank* | VP, Standards and New Technologies
*e:* [email-masked]
*p:* 415.273.8818

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.