Subject: [Emailcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emailcore-as-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 07:09:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Revision of core Email specifications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability Statement for IETF Core Email Protocols
        Authors         : John C Klensin
                          Kenneth Murchison
                          E Sam
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emailcore-as-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-08-06

Abstract:
   Electronic mail is one of the oldest Internet applications that is
   still in very active use.  While the basic protocols and formats for
   mail transport and message formats have evolved slowly over the
   years, events and thinking in more recent years have supplemented
   those core protocols with additional features and suggestions for
   their use.  This Applicability Statement describes the relationship
   among many of those protocols and provides guidance and makes
   recommendations for the use of features of the core protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emailcore-as/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emailcore-as-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emailcore-as-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/