Subject: [Emailcore] Seeking Scribe for Wednesday's Session

From: Todd Herr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 12:39:45 -0500

Greetings.

Rather than spending a few minutes during the session on Wednesday asking
for someone to take notes, I've decided to start the process early.

Does anyone want to volunteer to be the note-taker during the session on
Wednesday?

Thanks.

-- 

*Todd Herr * | Technical Director, Standards and Ecosystem
*e:* [email-masked]
*m:* 703.220.4153

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.