Subject: [Emailcore] draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5321bis-10

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 14:18:52 -0500

EMAILCORE WG,

As promised (threatened?) -10 is now in the posting queue and
will, I assume, appear RSN.

It contains few substantive changes since -09, partially because
I got very busy in the interim but more because few of the
issues that came up before or during the Interim have been
unambiguously resolved since then (as some postings within the
last 24 hours make clear).   I have done some future cleaning
up, inserted or revised notes to further clarify the issues or
alternatives, and left notes to myself (ones that you won't see)
that will make it easier to fix the text for some issues once
they are resolved.  I've also made a pass through the tickets to
see if I could improve the alignment between that list and the
document (and, I hope, gotten that right).

As usual, there is an Appendix, H.3.14 in this version, that
gives a more detailed description of changes. 

Happy reading.
    john