Subject: [eman] FW: New Version Notification for draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-01

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:01:39 +0000

Dear all,

I just posted an update of the draft on the EMAN reference model.
Please find it at

   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-01

Bruce joined as an author and improved it a lot.

The idea for this work is getting a better understanding of what we what
we are working on in the EMAN WG by clearly defining the components of
energy management and their interactions.

It is still work in progress.  Your input is highly appreciated.  There is
a list of open issues at the end of the draft, but certainly there are
more issues to be pointed at.

Please have a look at it and send us your comments.

Thanks,

    Juergen

Am 28.02.11 09:24 schrieb "IETF I-D Submission Tool" unter
<[email-masked]>:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-01.txt has been
>successfully submitted by Juergen Quittek and posted to the IETF
>repository.
>
>Filename:     draft-quittek-eman-reference-model
>Revision:     01
>Title:         Reference Model for Energy Management
>Creation_date:     2011-02-28
>WG ID:         Independent Submission
>Number_of_pages: 31
>
>Abstract:
>This memo discusses suggest a reference model for energy consumption
>monitoring and control.  It defines entities involved in energy
>management, their roles, and relationships among them.  Considered
>entities include powered devices, power monitors, and power
>controllers, and energy management systems.
>                  
>        
>
>
>The IETF Secretariat.
>
>