Subject: [eman] Applicability and Considerations

From: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 21:54:46 -0800

(all of the following is as a contributor)

I posted an I-D earlier today.  It addresses the Applicability topic but
is offered as a supplement to the other draft, and I would like to
eventually merge their content.  The draft I posted is rough and
will be improved in the coming week, but this version shows an
overall outline and tone (so any comments now most useful on
the outline/tone - later on details).  I am thinking that this is the
document we should guide future readers to who are not literate
in IETF; some will read further but many will only read this.
The document also needs to fulfill its ordinary IETF applicability
requirements.

Rolf and I will post a revised Considerations document.  Certainly
the power state topic remains of concern here, as does the question
of identity.

I would like to request a modest amount of time on the agenda for
these two drafts.  Given the volume of discussion on other topics,
10 minutes is likely appropriate.

--Bruce

-- 
*Bruce Nordman*
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
eetd.lbl.gov/ea/nordman
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943