Subject: [eman] I-D Action:draft-ietf-eman-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : B. Claise, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines an energy management framework.  

  <Claise, et. Al>

Expires September 14, 2011

 [page 2] 

  Internet-Draft
 <Power Management Archictecture>
 March 2011

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.