Subject: [eman] Action item to merge draft-verges

From: "Chris Verges" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:34:58 -0700

Hi EMAN list,

Excellent discussion in the WG today.  Juergen S., thanks especially for
the overview of ENTITY-MIB.  I'm still a little confused on whether the
use of ENTITY-MIB would require EMAN's "index" to be a four-element
tuple as described in your presentation, but we can address that
further.

Thank you all for your understanding in today's presentation method; I
wish my travel plans allowed me to make it to Prague, but that is the
way of things.  If anyone has further questions on draft-verges or the
presentation today, I am happy to discuss further here.

At the end of the presentation on draft-verges, I proposed merging the
object-oriented structure described within the draft with the
energy-aware and power-monitoring drafts.  Since I was remote, I did not
get a good feeling for consensus on this item.  Was it adopted?  If so,
how should we proceed?

Thanks,

Chris