Subject: [eman] I-D Action:draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 03:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy-aware Networks and Devices MIB
	Author(s)       : B. Claise, J. Parello
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This document defines a subset of the Management Information 

  Base (MIB) for power and energy monitoring of devices.  The 

  module addresses devices identification, context information, 

  and the relationship between reporting devices, remote devices, 

  and monitoring probes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.