Subject: [eman] Eman Requirements and Framework Feedback

From: "Anthony Barrera" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:30:10 -0700

Feedback on the following documents:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-requirements/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework/

I have reviewed the documents you provided. I thought the requirements 

document provided a good high level description of the need for a new 

energy management standard, the monitoring and control requirements, 

as well as the shortcomings of the currently existing standards. While 

monitoring and control were described, you may want to also touch on 

energy related configuration requirements as well (i.e. keyword, 

importance, and role).

The framework document also looked accurate in describing all of the 

concepts involved with energy management. It is consistent with all of 

the work I have been doing on energy management as well. I did see that
there 

was adequate mention of configuration of power monitors in this 

document.

I hope this helps, thanks - Anthony