Subject: [eman] draft-claise-energy-monitoring-mib-07 -> pmPowerStateMappingTable?

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 18:16:58 +0200

Dear all,

During the meeting, we decided for multiple sets of power states in IANA.
Do we still need this table, based on the Manufacturer Power State?

   pmPowerStateMappingTable  OBJECT-TYPE
             SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF PmPowerStateMappingEntry
             MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
             STATUS          current
             DESCRIPTION
                "This table enumerates the maximum power usage, in watts,
                for every single Manufacturer Power State. This table
                also maps the Manufacturer Power States to the Power
                States specified in this document (more specifically, to
                the PowerMonitorState textual convention). Finally, this
                table returns the name of each Manufacturer Power State.
                For every different pmPowerManufacturerMappingId in the
                pmTable, there is a corresponding entry in this table."
             ::= { powerMonitorMIBObjects 3 }

Regards, Benoit.