Subject: [eman] New draft on eman requirements

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:53:25 +0000

Dear all,

I just posted a new version on the requirements draft.
Please find it at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-requirements-02.txt

We had intensive discussions among the authors and received a lot of useful
comments from John Parello. This resulted in many changes and a modified
structure. We consider the version posted today as an intermediate one and
intend to post another update before the cut-off date.

Please have a look at the new structure and give us your feedback.

Issues that we definitely want to solve for the next version are described
in section 12. Among them are
  - High/Low power notifications
  - Power and energy time series?
  - Inlet/outlet combinations
  - Aggregation functions
Your advice on these issues is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

    Juergen

---

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:26:08 +0000

Dear all,

I am sorry for posting another version just one day after the previous one.
Now out is version -03 to be found at
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-requirements-03.txt

The reason was that a change in terminology ("powered device" -> "powered
entity") was not done consistently in all sections, particularly not in the
battery section.

There are no further changes, particularly no technical changes compared to
the previous version.

Thanks,

    Juergen

Am 29.06.11 16:53 schrieb "Juergen Quittek" unter <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> eman mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman