Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:08:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : Juergen Quittek
                          Rolf Winter
                          Thomas Dietz
                          Benoit Claise
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-requirements-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document defines requirements for standards specifications for
   energy management.  Defined requirements concern monitoring functions
   as well as control functions.  Covered functions include
   identification of powered entities, monitoring of their power state,
   power inlets, power outlets, actual power, consumed energy, and
   contained batteries.  Further included is control of powered
   entities&#39; power supply and power state.  This document does not
   specify the features that must be implemented by compliant
   implementations but rather features that must be supported by
   standards for energy management.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-requirements-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-requirements-04.txt