Subject: [eman] Fwd: FW: IETF 81 Audio Streaming

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:06:00 -0700

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	FW: IETF 81 Audio Streaming
Date: 	Sat, 16 Jul 2011 11:39:14 +0200
From: 	Romascanu, Dan (Dan) <[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>

Hi,

I suggest that you forward this information to your WG lists, for the 
benefit of people attending IETF-81 on site or remotely.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

*From:[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf 
Of *Nick Kukich
*Sent:* Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:53 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* IETF 81 Audio Streaming

Greetings!

We're two weeks out from the beginning of meeting streaming. For those 
interested in monitoring sessions or participating remotely the 
following information may prove useful.

- -Audio Streaming-

All 8 parallel tracks at the IETF 81 meeting will be broadcast starting 
with the commencement of working group sessions on Monday, July 25, 2011 
at 0900 EDT (GMT-4) and continue until Friday, July 29 at 1515 EDT.

Because we have been asked several times in the past, note that if you 
wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu meeting 
during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote 
participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. Recording cannot be 
guaranteed for unscheduled sessions. Conversely, it should never be 
assumed that recording or observation is not occurring on open 
microphones, they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule are best retrieved from 
the IETF tools agenda, which as per Standard operating procedure will be 
located here:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/81/ <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/80/>

- -Jabber/XMPP-

For information on IETF Jabber participation see:

http://www.ietf.org/jabber/index.html 
<http://www.ietf.org/jabber/index.html>

or click on the Jabber links in the tools team agenda once you have a 
properly configured jabber/xmpp messaging client.

- -Webex-

Webex screen sharing participation is possible for a limited number of 
sessions. Consult with your working-group chair or the secretariat for 
more information.

- -Ticketing-

For prompt access to the meeting trouble desk, the email address is:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

For streaming related issues please send email to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> with info 
including the current time and affected streaming channel.

Regards,

Nick Kukich

Network Engineer
Verilan Event Services, Inc.

503.710.5115