Subject: [eman] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-eman-framework-02.txt

From: "John Parello (jparello)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 06:14:08 -0700

Hi All,

We have posted a new draft of the framework. The access details are
below.

This draft contains considerable revisions and changes to align with the
requirements draft and the two mib drafts that are in progress.

We also incorporated items that were discussed on the list such as
multiple power state sets, terminology and alignment with other
standards such as ISO50001.

Some open issues are:

- Alignment with use cases in the applicability statement (or any use
cases from your work)
- Alignment with IPFIX
- Feedback as to whether more UML / use case references are needed
- Power Monitor renamed to Energy Managed Object
- We use a term Power Quality but is Electrical Characteristics more
appropriate
- Coverage of capabilities and relationships are appropriate for your
types of devices and use

Thanks to everyone on the list discussions and all the work from the
authors.

Your advice and feedback on the open issues and any other aspects of the
doc are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John
-------------

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-02.txt

---

From: "John Parello (jparello)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 06:24:24 -0700

Hi,

Also please note:

- The terminology section contains concise definitions for terms and the
parts of the framework
- We have a more detailed description of the relationships between
Energy Managed Objects 
- The Parent / Child pattern we first introduced has been more clearly
defined to incorporate the types of relationships 

Thanks
Jp

-----Original Message-----
From: John Parello (jparello) 
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 6:14 AM
To: eman mailing list
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-eman-framework-02.txt

Hi All,

Some open issues are:

Thanks
John
-------------