Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:50:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy-aware Networks and Devices MIB
	Author(s)       : John Parello
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-10-31

        This document defines a subset of a Management Information Base
        (MIB) for energy management of devices.  The module addresses
        device identification, context information, and the
        relationships between reporting devices, remote devices, and
        monitoring devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-03.txt