Subject: [eman] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-eman-framework-03.txt

From: "John Parello (jparello)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:22:54 -0700

Hi All,

We have posted a new version of the draft as you may have already seen.:

 [EMAN-FMWK] http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-eman-framework-03.txt

Thank you all for your comments from the last meeting and the list.
We've tried very hard to get all your comments addressed.  The major
edit was on terminology which cleared up a lot of other comments. 

If there is something we missed from your last comments please attribute
it to oversight not exclusion. So please do let us know if we missed
anything.
 
As a quick summary of changes at
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-framework-03.txt:

 - up to date with the terminology from
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parello-eman-definitions-03
 - clearly mentioned optional Energy Object Relationships
 - Tried to clear up the power network versus control network
 - IPFIX mentioned but not required
 - Added guidelines regarding the context
 - removed the manufacturer power states
 - added the 3 ODVA counters

Thank you 
Jp