Subject: Re: [eman] Comments on draft-ietf-eman-framework-02

From: "John Parello (jparello)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:24:08 -0700

Hi Bill,

I think we addressed all your comments from the last draft. Notably was
you comment on the  communication network versus the power distribution
network. I hope we cleared that up. We also went through the terms so I
think a lot of your comments got "compiled" correctly once we used the
more precise terms.

On the point of sub-domains we kept it to one Energy Management Domain.
We didn't' call out any hierarchy or sub domains.

Let us know what you think

Thanks
Jp

-----Original Message-----
From: Mielke, William F (Bill) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:18 PM
To: Benoit Claise (bclaise); Juergen Quittek; John Parello (jparello)
Subject: Comments on draft-ietf-eman-framework-02

See attached for the PDF version of my comments.  Can one of you please
forward this to B. Schoening as I do not have their email address.
Thanks.

William F. Mielke
Alcatel-Lucent
Distinguished Member of Technical Staff
6200 East Broad Street
Room: 4B01-1V
Columbus, OH  43213-1530
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: 614 367 5628
Fax: 614 367 5965

"Live like you're going to die tomorrow.
 Learn like you're going to live forever."

    - Albert Einstein