Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:44:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Power and Energy Monitoring MIB
	Author(s)       : Mouli Chandramouli
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Thomas Dietz
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2011-10-31

        This document defines a subset of the Management Information
        Base (MIB) for power and energy monitoring of devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-01.txt

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:29:26 -0500

Hello all,

A new version of the Monitoring MIB has been submitted. 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-01

Firstly, the definitions and terminology are consistent with 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-parello-eman-definitions-03

The prefix of the MIB variables have been revised -'eo' instead of 'pm'.

Juergen Schoenwaelder's proposal for the textual convention for Power
State Sets has used adopted 
based on feedback from the mailing list.  IANA considerations section
updated. 

Directional meters for measurement have been added analogous to the ODVA
model. 

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/eman/current/msg00888.html

Open Issues section has been updated and (we have addressed some of the
comments from the list). 
Still some open issues remain.  

Many thanks to Juergen Schoenwaelder, Ira McDonald, Michael Suchoff,
William Meilke Mielke for the comments. 

Feedback from the WG welcome.

Thanks
Benoit, Brad, Juergen, Thomas and Mouli

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 6:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working
Group of the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mi
b-01.txt

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib
-01.txt
_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman