Subject: [eman] Definitions for Relationship/Parent/Child

From: "John Parello (jparello)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:37:24 -0800

HI,

Consolidating feedback I revised the relationship and parent child
definitions as follows:

What do you all think?

Energy Object Relationship
An Energy Objects Relationship is a functional association between one
or more Energy Objects
:
(then there's definitions for each relationship type)
.
Energy Object Parent
An Energy Object Parent is an Energy Object that participates in an
Energy Object Relationships and is considered as providing the
capabilities in the relationship.

Energy Object Child
An Energy Object Child is an Energy Object that participates in an
Energy Object Relationships and is considered as receiving the
capabilities in the relationship.

Jp