Subject: [eman] #10: 6.5.2 - DMTF states

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:23:14 -0000

#10: 6.5.2 - DMTF states

 6.5.2 - DMTF states - greatly condense this section
 This is a one paragraph section we discussed at our meeting. Again Not
 sure how to reduce that more. Please provide more info. We looked at this
 section together and I pointed that out.
 To be reviewed with curtailment levels.

-- 
--------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |      Owner:  all
     Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |   Keywords:
--------------------------+------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/10>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: Brad Schoening <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 22:33:52 -0500

I originally wrote this section and don't understand the motivation to
condense it.   

On 9/25/12 8:23 PM, "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Reporter:  n.brownlee@Š  |      Owner:  all
>_______________________________________________
>eman mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman