Subject: [eman] #4: Reorganise sections

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:11:05 -0000

#4: Reorganise sections

 As part of section reorganization authors will review each
 paragraph and either (trim, delete, move, remain) each. Must
 be done with all authors.

 Open : all : start next week

-- 
-------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…             |      Owner:  all
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  applicability-statement  |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/4>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:11:39 -0000

#4: Reorganise sections

Changes (by n.brownlee@…):

 * component:  applicability-statement => framework

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:20:42 -0000

#4: Reorganise sections

 * owner:  all => n.brownlee@…

Comment:

 > 8. Move text sections that are not needed for the framework
 >    presentation to an appendix of useful additional information.
 >    Examples: Section 3, 4.5, 6.0 (middle), 6.1 (first pgh), 6.4,
 >    6.5, 6.7, 8., 10.
 >
 AGREED: Part of full move: At our meeting we discussed this and this
 should be part of #2 above this would be  redundant

 > 9. Move section 6.2 into section 5.
 >
 OPEN: bclaise: Will look at it as part of interface clarification. Again
 see previous this is part of #2

-- 
--------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  n.brownlee@…
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/4#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:21:42 -0000

#4: Reorganise sections

 * owner:  n.brownlee@… => all

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/4#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>