Subject: [eman] usage of tracker - I-D names, please!

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:57:17 +0200

Hi,

I have a hard time sorting out what issues in the tracker belong to the
I-Ds I am contributed to or interested in. 

The subject line of the email messages look like: 

[eman]  #20: g. Add a reference to some external definition

You need to open each individual mail to see what document it refers to,
and even when opening the (full) I-D name is not mentioned. 

Would it be possible to include the I-D name in the issue name, so that
it will appear in the email subject line? 

Maybe I am not looking at the right places, or there is some other way
of using the tracker, and this information can be found some other place
- please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:55:39 +1200

Hi Dan:

Right now, all the issues in tracker belong to the Framework I-D;
that's the one we're currently working hard on.

It's taken me a long time to understand how to use tracker, and I'm
still learning.  However, having those involved with each issue discuss
it by adding comments to the ticket seems a good way to work; when we
have agreement on it I'll change the state to reflect consensus.

Cheers, Nevil

On 26/09/12 7:57 PM, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> eman mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman
>

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand