Subject: [eman] #2: Review Issues from IETF 84 and populate issue tracker

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 01:11:45 -0000

#2: Review Issues from IETF 84 and populate issue tracker

 MINUTES from Call with open items and where we left off on 2012/09/11 are
 attached.

 Finish reviewing this and then populate the issue tracker with tasks form
 the minutes attached.

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jparello@…          |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-framework@…
     Type:  task                |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
Component:  framework           |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:45:52 -0000

Changes (by n.brownlee@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jparello@…          |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-framework@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  framework           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/2#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>