Subject: [eman] #1: EMAN Framework test ticket

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 00:57:26 -0000

#1: EMAN Framework test ticket

 created by jparello as a test

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jparello@…   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-
     Type:  task         |  statement@…
 Priority:  major        |     Status:  new
Component:               |  Milestone:
  applicability-         |    Version:
  statement              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 00:58:20 -0000

Changes (by jparello@…):

 * owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement@… => draft-ietf-eman-
     framework@…
 * component:  applicability-statement => framework

-- 
------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jparello@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-framework@…
     Type:  task        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major       |   Milestone:
Component:  framework   |     Version:
 Severity:  -           |  Resolution:
 Keywords:              |
------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:08:51 -0000

Changes (by n.brownlee@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

> created by jparello as a test

New description:

--

-- 
------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jparello@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-framework@…
     Type:  task        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major       |   Milestone:
Component:  framework   |     Version:
 Severity:  -           |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:              |
------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/1#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>