Subject: [eman] #9: Delete incorrect IEEE 1621 definitions

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:17:06 -0000

#9: Delete incorrect IEEE 1621 definitions

 Delete incorrect IEEE 1621 definitions.  Include correct ones
 if that seems appropriate.
 http://energy.lbl.gov/ea/controls/1621/1621index.html

 As per our meeting we asked Bruce to comment what is exactly different
 since I cited that verbatim

 AGREED :   remove any redefinition of states in IEEE1621 and only list
 them then as part of partitioning of state and eman levels we can give
 detail on levels.

-- 
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-framework@…
     Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |   Keywords:
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/9>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:24:52 -0000

Comment (by jparello@…):

 Removed the offending seciton and left:

 6.5.1 IEEE1621 Power State Series
 The IEEE1621 Power State Series [IEEE1621] consists of 3 rudimentary
 states : on, off or sleep.

-- 
--------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-framework@…
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/9#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>