Subject: [eman] #13: Correct use of term 'odometer.'

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:27:45 -0000

#13: Correct use of term 'odometer.'

 Correct use of term 'odometer.'  Fine to mention vehicle
 odometers that mention distance traveled as an analogy, but
 an odometer measures distance, not any power/energy value.

 Closed :in published draft ietf 84

-- 
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-framework@…
     Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |   Keywords:
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/13>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:28:23 -0000

Changes (by n.brownlee@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-framework@…
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/13#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>