Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 03:00:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Object Context MIB
	Author(s)       : John Parello
                          Benoit Claise
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
        This document defines a subset of a Management Information Base
        (MIB) for energy management of devices. The module addresses
        device identification, context information, and the
        relationships between reporting devices, remote devices, and
        monitoring devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 06:23:12 +0000

Hello all, 

An updated version of the Energy Aware MIB has been submitted. 

A couple significant updates -
 
1. closed the open issue - persistence is only applied to read-write MIB object and not use the global persistence with eoTablePersistence.  (this is in reference to the comment of Juergen Quittek) 

2. Updated the Energy Aware MIB module reusing entPhysicalUUID MIB object from the ENTITY-MIB v4 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-03 and 
   Conformance to ENTITY MIB using the compliance of entity4CRCompliance  as also specified

Please provide comments. 

Thanks
John, Benoit and Mouli 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 3:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-07.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman