Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:02:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          John Parello
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-06.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
        This document defines a framework for providing Energy
        Management for devices within or connected to communication
        networks, and components thereof.  The framework defines an
        Energy Management Domain as a set of Energy Objects, for which
        each Energy Object is identified, classified and given
        context.   Energy Objects can be monitored and/or controlled
        with respect to Power, Power State, Energy, Demand, Power
        Quality, and battery.  Additionally the framework models
        relationships and capabilities between Energy Objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-framework-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-framework-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "John Parello (jparello)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:08:23 +0000

Hi,

New version of the framework have been uploaded.

We are tracking issues and changes in the issues tool so see this link for details:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/report/1
We will mark items closed this week.

Major change is the inclusion of the simplified Power State text we have been discussing on the list. 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/6

Jp

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-06.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman