Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 06:16:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : Brad Schoening
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
        energy management framework for networked devices.  This
        document presents the applicability of the EMAN framework to a
        variety of scenarios.  This document lists use cases and target
        devices that can potentially implement the EMAN framework and
        associated SNMP MIB modules.  These use cases are useful for
        identifying requirements for the framework and MIBs.  Further,
        we describe the relationship of the EMAN framework to relevant
        other energy monitoring standards and architectures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:53:44 +0000

Hello all, 

An updated version of the applicability statement has been submitted. 

Several editorial changes to improve the readability of the draft and also consolidating the section on the related standards from the requirements to applicability statement 

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/eman/current/msg01595.html

The only remaining open issue is -  the applicability of ASHRAE 201P standards to EMAN.  Are any concepts that can be reused ? 

which we hope address after the WG meeting. 

Please send your comments. 

Thanks
Brad, Bruce and Mouli 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 6:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-02.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman