Subject: Re: [eman] #4: Reorganise sections

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 03:46:24 -0000

#4: Reorganise sections

Comment (by jparello@…):

 Minor: Fixed section numbering and outline. Moved relationship text out of
 state section.

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/4#comment:4>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:59:03 -0000

#4: Reorganise sections

Comment (by n.brownlee@…):

 John has changed section numbering, is anything more needed?

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/4#comment:5>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>