Subject: Re: [eman] #8: List EMAN curtailment levels

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 19:42:39 -0000

#8: List EMAN curtailment levels

Comment (by jparello@…):

 10/2 - Upon resolution of power state and levels tell the router wg that
 eeman is preferred.

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  jparello
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/8#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:05:40 -0000

Comment (by n.brownlee@…):

 Juergen to improve the text (agreed that it specify curtailment levels?)

 Concerning the rtgrg wg: once eman has defined its set of power states,
 rtgrg can make normative references to 'the eman states.'

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/8#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:05:58 -0000

Changes (by n.brownlee@…):

 * owner:  jparello => quittek@…

 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  quittek@…

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/8#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>