Subject: Re: [eman] #16: c. What does parent/child mean when the direction of power flow between two devices can reverse?

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:10:08 -0000

#16: c. What does parent/child mean when the direction of power flow  between
two devices can reverse?

Comment (by n.brownlee@…):

 Everyone to comment

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/16#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 02:47:52 -0000

Comment (by brads@…):

 I presume the the question regards when a child uses its battery to power
 a parent.  This seems a limited duration use case that doesn't change the
 normal flow of power from parent to child.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/16#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>