Subject: [eman] Draft EMAN agenda for IETF 85

From: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:27:25 -0700

Please send Nevil and I any comments.
--Bruce

EMAN agenda, IETF 84
Wednesday, 8 November 2012, Salon A

1. Note well, agenda bashing, note takers, blue sheets, 5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status                 5 min

3. Requirements for Energy Management,
   draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08, Juergen Quittek, 20 min

4. Energy Management Framework,
   draft-ietf-eman-framework-06, John Parello, 30 min

5. MIBs

  5.a. Energy-aware Networks and Devices MIB
  draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-07, John Parello, 10 min

  5.b. Entity MIB (Version 4)
  draft-chandramouli-eman-rfc4133bis-03, Dan Romascanu, 10 min

  5.c. Power and Energy Monitoring MIB
  draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-04, Mouli Chandramouli, 10 min

  5.d. Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring
  draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-07, Rolf Winter, 10 min

6. Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement,
   draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-02, Mouli Chandramouli, 5 min

7. Review Milestones

8. Non-charter drafts (if time)

   8.a. Use Cases for Power-Aware Networks
        draft-zhang-panet-use-cases-00.txt, Mingui Zhang, 5 min

   8.b. Requirements for Power Aware Network
        draft-dong-panet-requirement-09, Jie Dong, 5 min

   8.c. Nanogrids
        draft-nordman-nanogrids-00, Bruce Nordman, 5 min

9. Open microphone: whatever time is left

-- 
*Bruce Nordman*
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
*nordman.lbl.gov*
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943