Subject: Re: [eman] #12: how summation occurs

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 19:40:37 -0000

#12: how summation occurs

Comment (by jparello@…):

 10/2 Bruce to add text to describe this is what to do when values are
 missing etc.

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  bruce
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/12#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:51:04 -0000

Comment (by jparello@…):

 check for consistency on term aggregation in the doc. List any changes -
 BN

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/12#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:07:50 -0000

Changes (by n.brownlee@…):

 * owner:  bruce => bnordman@…

 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  bnordman@…

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/12#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>