Subject: [eman] #27: Add text on compenents from consensus at IETF 85

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:10:06 -0000

#27: Add text on compenents from consensus at IETF 85

 Juergen to add text from discussion at last meeting that reflected
 consensus on components.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  applicability-         |   Keywords:
  statement              |
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/27>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:13:01 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
     [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  applicability-statement  |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/27#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>