Subject: [eman] #28: Ensure information in deleted section req and use cases in other documents

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:24:44 -0000

#28: Ensure information in deleted section req and use cases in other documents

 From last framework authors call section 3 (req and use cases) proposed to
 be deleted.

 Deleted it form current rev but including the text here. IF this section
 is not needed then the use cases and requirements need to be checked in
 other drafts so we don't lose information.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  applicability-         |   Keywords:
  statement              |
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/28>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:47:12 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 from meeting bruce, brad, jq, can you check against you other drafts then
 close.

  applicability-         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/28#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>