Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 03:26:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Entity MIB (Version 4)
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
                          Dan Romascanu
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes managed objects used for managing multiple
logical and physical entities managed by a single SNMP agent. This
document specifies version 4 of the Entity MIB. This memo obsoletes
version 3 of Entity MIB module published as RFC 4133.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:31:10 +0000

Hello all, 

An updated version of the draft has been submitted based on an extensive MIB-DOCTOR review by Juergen Schoenwaelder and the AD review. 
Thanks for the comment from Scott Bradner and it has been addressed in this version. 

Thanks 
Dan, Juergen, Andy and Mouli 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-06.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman