Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-requirements-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:36:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : Juergen Quittek
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Rolf Winter
                          Thomas Dietz
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-requirements-12.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines requirements for standards specifications for
   energy management.  The requirements defined in this document concern
   monitoring functions as well as control functions.  Monitoring
   functions include identification of energy-managed devices and their
   components, monitoring of their power states, power inlets, power
   outlets, actual power, power properties, received energy, provided
   energy, and contained batteries.  Control functions serve for
   controlling power supply and power state of energy-managed devices
   and their components.
   This document does not specify the features that must be implemented
   by compliant implementations but rather features that must be
   supported by standards for energy management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-requirements-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-requirements-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/