Subject: [eman] EMAN Draft Agenda

From: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 09:45:21 -0800

A draft EMAN agenda has been posted and is duplicated below.
Please send me any edits, comments, etc.
--Bruce

EMAN agenda, IETF 86
Monday, 11 March 2013, Caribbean 6

1. Note well, agenda bashing, note takers, blue sheets, 5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status                 5 min

3. Requirements for Energy Management,
   draft-ietf-eman-requirements-11, Juergen Quittek, 15 min

4. Energy Management Framework,
   draft-ietf-eman-framework-07, John Parello, 30 min

5. MIBs

  5.a. Energy-aware Networks and Devices MIB
  draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-07, John Parello, 10 min

  5.b. Power and Energy Monitoring MIB
  draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-04, Mouli Chandramouli
  (presented by Nevil), 10 min

  5.c. Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring
  draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-07, Juergen Quitte, 10 min

6. Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement,
   draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-02, Mouli Chandramouli
   (presented by Bruce), 5 min

7. Review Milestones

8. Non-charter drafts (if time)

   8.a. Network Proxy Protocol
        draft-jeong-eman-network-proxy-protocol-00 , Sangjin Jeong, 10 min

   8.d. Green Usage Monitoring Information Base
        draft-suganuma-greenmib-01, Satoru Izumi, 10 min

9. Open microphone: whatever time is left

Note:  Entity MIB (Version 4) draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-06
has been approved by the IESG.

-- 
*Bruce Nordman*
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
*nordman.lbl.gov*
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943